CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Romanians that have moved into the flat above me!

Guest HizerKite

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you hear about the Irishman who bought a gun dog?... He broke its back trying to load it.

I did hear about the Irish Punk Rocker, who pulled the pin from his nose and his head blew up.

Guest Snatch
12 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

He's actually a Brit living in France so he is an immigrant.

This is true but I did actually say he wasn't an immigrant to the UK which was what the idiot was no doubt referring to. 

9 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Read more..  post less..gun jumping cunt 

Panzerknacker 

Log out and fuck off. 

3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

This is true but I did actually say he wasn't an immigrant to the UK which was what the idiot was no doubt referring to. 

Log out and fuck off. 

Give pansy a break snatcher, he's coming good with his cunting. If only he'd use half legible prose, capitals and proper punctuation and take his cock out of punkapes racid rectum I think he'll be winning

Guest N/A
On 27/04/2017 at 6:18 PM, HizerKite said:

They constantly shout at each other and stamp around, they are here all day as they don't work so the rent is paid by us (the tax paying public) for them to make my life hell... Thank God I'm  moving out soon!

Don't be so rascist.....they are ALL hard working socially integrated peaceful helpful contributing members of our multi ethnic and diverse cultural society.

you just happen to have the one couple of shit mouthed lazy fucking scum bag sponging horrible stinking shit fuck useless cunts that unfortunately have arrived in the country......along with about 3 million others.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 29/04/2017 at 0:52 PM, The Lady Penelope said:

He's actually a Brit living in France so he is an immigrant.

On 30/04/2017 at 1:53 AM, Snatch said:

From our point of view he is an emigrant, something we need a lot more of so bravo Withers, please take a few more, a few million more...

Guest Snatch
On 2017-4-30 at 1:25 PM, Panzerknacker said:

Do your home work in pencil so you can rub out all the fuck ups. .moronic snudgecunt

Panzerknacker 

Even Frank had more personality than you when he was acting a total cunt.

Your done here. 

22 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Even Frank had more personality than you when he was acting a total cunt.

Your done here. 

Of course he does Frank is a legend here. .we need more Frank. .drown out the little spack monkeys like you n the other chuggers of man goo 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Snatch
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Of course he does Frank is a legend here. .we need more Frank. .drown out the little spack monkeys like you n the other chuggers of man goo 

Panzerknacker 

Frank is only known as being a total prick. Pretty much like you.

The only person he drowned out was himself.

Try giving it a go. 

12 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Frank is only known as being a total prick. Pretty much like you.

The only person he drowned out was himself.

Try giving it a go. 

That is your opinion snudge monkey not a fact ..and Id swap a dozen of your sort for one Frank. .now stop wasting the internet with your poorly formed and half baked noise 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

That is your opinion snudge monkey not a fact ..and Id swap a dozen of your sort for one Frank. .now stop wasting the internet with your poorly formed and half baked noise 

Panzerknacker 

You should take your own advice. 

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Why are you not a fan of the Frank. .what'd he do on you anyway 

Panzerknacker 

Can't back you up with this one Panzer, if you knew about the vile, sick, personal shit he sent in my direction I doubt you would be a fan of his. If the cunt ever comes back here I'll fucking destroy him, and if I ever find out where the cunt lives, end him.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Can't back you up with this one Panzer, if you knew about the vile, sick, personal shit he sent in my direction I doubt you would be a fan of his. If the cunt ever comes back here I'll fucking destroy him, and if I ever find out where the cunt lives, end him.

It's only gibber Eric baby..crow on the wire  cawing hole off ..all of this stuff here is 

Panzerknacker 

3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

It's only gibber Eric baby..crow on the wire  cawing hole off ..all of this stuff here is 

Panzerknacker 

When I was young and naive and not nearly as weathered towards the harshness of the Corner I backed up Eric a little too quickly for some peoples liking. I stand my my decision, because Frank was just a twat who found a weak spot to latch onto in a nasty little attempt to get a response.

That being said it's probably best not to go digging up old dog shit anyways.

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

When I was young and naive and not nearly as weathered towards the harshness of the Corner I backed up Eric a little too quickly for some peoples liking. I stand my my decision, because Frank was just a twat who found a weak spot to latch onto in a nasty little attempt to get a response.

That being said it's probably best not to go digging up old dog shit anyways.

Dunno. ..for me to feel offended I'd first have to value the opinion of the  person doing the insulting ..i don't understand how the gibbering of a randomer could be anything else than just background noise 

Panzerknacker