CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Romanians that have moved into the flat above me!

Guest HizerKite

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The picture of Bubba calling us a pair of poofs was brilliant, you must still have it somewhere.

It's in the dark corners of the gallery. I won't re post it because some of the oldies like to whinge in the face of brilliance, as you well know.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Can't back you up with this one Panzer, if you knew about the vile, sick, personal shit he sent in my direction I doubt you would be a fan of his. If the cunt ever comes back here I'll fucking destroy him, and if I ever find out where the cunt lives, end him.

You've grown on me a lot since those days Eric and you'd be well within your rights to separate his spindly limbs from his emaciated body - but I have to say, I laughed my fucking arse off at the time. Does that make me a bad person?

42 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You've grown on me a lot since those days Eric and you'd be well within your rights to separate his spindly limbs from his emaciated body - but I have to say, I laughed my fucking arse off at the time. Does that make me a bad person?

Considering you had no idea whether I was talking bollocks or not regarding my situation, maybe not. But I wasn't and if you still find it funny knowing that, then yes, it does.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Well consider this. After being exposed to the content of this site and deciding to stay and even contribute... or any of you?

I'm not included in this of course. I donated £2 so little Billy could grow new legs after his terrible crash, so my morale compass is clean, but the rest of you...

17 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Well consider this. After being exposed to the content of this site and deciding to stay and even contribute... or any of you?

I'm not included in this of course. I donated £2 so little Billy could grow new legs after his terrible crash, so my morale compass is clean, but the rest of you...

All these negative waves Killer

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck it. Out of likes, I want Rattys, that tight cunt never gives them out cos he thinks it's gay.

I've asked admin to enable me to lick members posts instead of like them, but the cunts just started laughing. There's a load of cunts at admin and they need sorting out. Insert other media

5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I've asked admin to enable me to lick members posts instead of like them, but the cunts just started laughing. There's a load of cunts at admin and they need sorting out. Insert other media

They only laughed because they know that if they allowed you to start licking posts, you would abuse your position as lesbian in chief and just start licking fannies instead.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Can't back you up with this one Panzer, if you knew about the vile, sick, personal shit he sent in my direction I doubt you would be a fan of his. If the cunt ever comes back here I'll fucking destroy him, and if I ever find out where the cunt lives, end him.

I'll hold him down for you whilst you hack off his limbs, the fucking cunt

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Not me RK, I can also claim a position of moral superiority, I donated £1.75 to Oscar Pistorious to help him buy a new bathroom door.

46 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They only laughed because they know that if they allowed you to start licking posts, you would abuse your position as lesbian in chief and just start licking fannies instead.

Ever since Minty passed I haven't liked anything. Maybe I never will.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes. Most definitely it does. I would have said so at the time and I say so now. You're bad. VERY bad indeed. The baddest of the bad.. More bad than a Badder is a... I know what I mean, and that's just too bad.  

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Then draw some, and not this right load of old shit. 

At least make your insults make sense. Either you're bitter about that awful fucking bee keeper thread that I rightfully shot down or you don't know what tits are.

Whichever one it is you just look like even more of a cunt now.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Then draw some, and not this right load of old shit. 

My neighbour once caught a pair of tits pecking the tops off her milk bottles.

Guest 'eavensabove
48 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

At least make your insults make sense. Either you're bitter about that awful fucking bee keeper thread that I rightfully shot down or you don't know what tits are.

Whichever one it is you just look like even more of a cunt now.

Nahhh. I know what tits are, however you evidently do not, and bitter? Get out of here and earn yourself some Nectar Points.

Trouble is with folks such as you, is they like themselves too much and/or their so-called artwork. A better canvas could be had by shitting on some Quilted Velvet, or am I not entitled to an opinion? After all, "True Art" is in the eyes of the beholder, and I've no eyes at all for your crap. 

Guest 'eavensabove

R.K. DaVinci, reckons he can paint? Not in my book he can't. Proper art is a faithful representation of the subject matter.

Take just one of my own examples, produced from mixed-media: Sand, Glue & Paper.

"The Sahara At Noon" by 'eavens. Not a tit in site, and a better place for it in that weather. 

mftZ3b6.jpg

5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Nahhh. I know what tits are, however you evidently do not, and bitter? Get out of here and earn yourself some Nectar Points.

Trouble is with folks such as you, is they like themselves too much and/or their so-called artwork. A better canvas could be had by shitting on some Quilted Velvet, or am I not entitled to an opinion? After all, "True Art" is in the eyes of the beholder, and I've no eyes at all for your crap. 

You can have your opinion but if you expect it to be taken seriously you're talking to the wrong person. My critics all have one thing in common: A misguided belief that what they are saying is making any sort of impact.

5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

R.K. DaVinci, reckons he can paint? Not in my book he can't. Proper art is a faithful representation of the subject matter.

Take just one of my own examples, produced from mixed-media: Sand, Glue & Paper.

"The Sahara At Noon" by 'eavens. Not a tit in site, and a better place for it in that weather. 

mftZ3b6.jpg

Your a fucking genius eav baby..that's brilliant 

Panzerknacker