CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another wave of election shite.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

So, we vote in the local elections as a proxy for the general election, and we vote in the general election as a proxy for a 2nd Brexit vote. Most campaigning seems to simply consist of pointing out the big flaw in First Past the Post: "vote for anybody but us and you're voting for the other big party". Not much of a slogan that. Not like these cunts would ever want a voting reform as they would lose votes (and UKIP would actually get the representation they deserve based on the votes they receive).

If absolutely nothing else, who are these cretins that hold up inanely-worded placards whenever the lizard people come out to meet the proles?

TELEMMGLPICT000126867896-large_trans_NvB 

Those fools at the back. Who are they? Why do they care so much?

9 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

So, we vote in the local elections as a proxy for the general election, and we vote in the general election as a proxy for a 2nd Brexit vote. Most campaigning seems to simply consist of pointing out the big flaw in First Past the Post: "vote for anybody but us and you're voting for the other big party". Not much of a slogan that. Not like these cunts would ever want a voting reform as they would lose votes (and UKIP would actually get the representation they deserve based on the votes they receive).

If absolutely nothing else, who are these cretins that hold up inanely-worded placards whenever the lizard people come out to meet the proles?

They are the sheep, and this is not a planned publicity photo, or there'd be a couple of black...I mean rainbow sheep.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They are the sheep, and this is not a planned publicity photo, or there'd be a couple of black...I mean rainbow sheep.

They are cunts. Is the trick here that we are meant to think they are normal people and not bused-in shills? Pro tip: normal folk are at work while all this shit is going on.

Guest Manky

Strange things are afoot. Everything is as it seems but nothing is as it seems. Show me the cunt who says they are not lying and I will show you a liar. I am fearful of the mother of all betrayals but hope I am wrong.

Fuck it, I will show them by abstaining.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 28/04/2017 at 6:33 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

The one on the far right (hur hur) with the dark hair would certainly get it, eh Neil?

On ‎28‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 9:27 PM, Manky said:

Strange things are afoot. Everything is as it seems but nothing is as it seems. Show me the cunt who says they are not lying and I will show you a liar. I am fearful of the mother of all betrayals but hope I am wrong.

Fuck it, I will show them by abstaining.

Agreed. I live in a left wing part of France, all the French here that I speak to are decrying Le Pen, but at the same time voicing their concerns about Macron. I had a beer with our Maire earlier today and his words 'A lot of people will vote for Le Pen and deny doing so, it will be a very close result. A bit like Brexit'

More loony left shit...

Diane Abbott is utterly extraordinary, ugly and fat.She has also fucked Jeremy Corbyn.

The Tories surely can’t believe their luck in Labour having a putative shadow Home secretary who hasn't got the foggiest idea as to what she is proposing. Also on top of that, she lies and bullshits completely incompetently.

lol

27 minutes ago, Punkape said:

More loony left shit...

Diane Abbott is utterly extraordinary, ugly and fat.She has also fucked Jeremy Corbyn.

The Tories surely can’t believe their luck in Labour having a putative shadow Home secretary who hasn't got the foggiest idea as to what she is proposing. Also on top of that, she lies and bullshits completely incompetently.

lol

I agree. May I ask, however, was it being repulsed by females of Diane Abbott's ilk that helped your obvious gayness to escape its oppression? Thanks.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
21 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

"Punkers Does Abbott In Drag 2"  The Movie 

You sick, sick fuck...

Roops? Sin-bin this cunt for a month will you?

Guest Gong Farmer

Look at that floppy haired flip flopping cunt playing party politics to save her own fucking boney arse. Votes remain and then when suites is leave. You'd have to be a right dozy gullible cunt to swallow what that snake oil sales'man' has to offer.TELEMMGLPICT000126867896-large_trans_NvB

19 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Look at that floppy haired flip flopping cunt playing party politics to save her own fucking boney arse. Votes remain and then when suites is leave. You'd have to be a right dozy gullible cunt to swallow what that snake oil sales'man' has to offer.TELEMMGLPICT000126867896-large_trans_NvB

A 'coloured' pearl necklace, no less.

Guest 'eavensabove
24 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I'd swear that the cunt in the blue shirt has been fisting her... the filthy old slag behind him, is trying to sniff his hand... she has an uncanny resemblance to Dim Judy Stench. 

Guest N/A
On 28/04/2017 at 6:45 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Mrs Roops...he said the word Black.   Ban him immediately.   That's rascist according to you you fucking hysterical cunt

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

Mrs Roops...he said the word Black.   Ban him immediately.   That's rascist according to you you fucking hysterical cunt

Are you an accident just waiting to happen?

Guest N/A
22 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Are you an accident just waiting to happen?

I got fucking edited and told off by Miss in class for using the word black.........  like what the fuck.    Bald cunt, White cunt, Specky cunt, Lazy cunt, Scouce cunt, Black cunt.     Spot the one that will get the most whinging reaction.    

Ok its scouce cunt.  But a close second is black cunt.    All the others apparently are just fucking dandy.  

Guest N/A
24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shit, another black mark against my name, oops I did it again!

Stop it now Eric you will get into trouble.  

Shit.....is a sweary word.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I got fucking edited and told off by Miss in class for using the word black.........  like what the fuck.    Bald cunt, White cunt, Specky cunt, Lazy cunt, Scouce cunt, Black cunt.     Spot the one that will get the most whinging reaction.    

Ok its scouce cunt.  But a close second is black cunt.    All the others apparently are just fucking dandy.  

Yep. Rules is rules be they justified or not I'm sorry to say. Did you not get a verbal warning, or written confirmation of your pending plight? You could always appeal or call for a shop stewards inquiry.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Stop it now Eric you will get into trouble.  

Shit.....is a sweary word.

I'll try to spell it out for you MC....

You cannot use P*** No*** or Ni***r  or eat Oysters if there's a Q in the month.