CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Refuse To Lose Their Hair With Dignity

Ape™️

Guest Lady Penelope
28 minutes ago, Ape said:

Will you be eating quails eggs and caviar too? What about a few bottles of Krug?

Naturally, I'll be masturbating all weekend. In my hovel.

Fuck off.

Console yourself in that even if @Punkape is telling porkies you will be telling the truth in that you will be wanking all weekend in your hovel. :lol:

Guest Lady Penelope
33 minutes ago, Ape said:

Is it medically possible to laugh oneself to death? We'll soon find out.

You have no need to worry on that score .. there is not a vestige of humour or intelligence in you Apey dearest.

Guest nobgobbler
14 hours ago, Ape said:

No, the 12" strip of hair you've elaborately woven over your head does not look like a full head of hair. You look like a fucking idiot. Cut it short and accept that you're an old cunt.

Fuck off.

It always puzzles me as to why a man would prefer the ridicule of a comb over opposed to shaving his head. He's probably the same type of cunt who would fix his broken glasses with an elastoplast. 

2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Your British businesswoman is a tad short on her British patriotism isn't she?, just as Peugeot,Citroen take over Vauxhall/GM Europe with a view of moving the UK operation back to the EU eventually post 'hard Brexit'. The unions have said that they are worried that Brexit will mean that it will easier to sack the workforce by then moving the operation from the UK to somewhere in the EU, Poland or Germany is favoured where without EU law it will be easier to sack employees and close the plant. In fact they are expecting it. I suppose they could build bicycles instead. That must be what Teresa May meant when she said that leaving the EU would make it easier for employers to hire and fire. Should have kept trap shut on that one. I wouldn't put it past Peugeot/Citroen to do something like once it's made easier to hire and fire as the UK government will no longer have any jurisdiction over what will be a foreign  concern operating in what is now seen to be very difficult country to do business with.

BMW are also thinking of pulling out of  building the Mini in the UK if they don't get any sweeteners from the UK government as post Brexit means that it just wouldn't be viable having to pay import and export taxes on not just the cars but on all the thousands of components that are made abroad to build the cars in the first place, parts that cannot or are not be buit in the UK. BMW said that they are a profit making organization and not a charity so with that kind of language I think they mean it. It's possible the new electric Mini could be built here in the Netherlands at the Nedcar plant so it looks like the UK won't even be building the iconic brand let alone not even owning it any more. 

We have a saying here the Netherlands that goes something like 'Een man's dood is een andere man's brood' One man's death is another mans bread'. I wonder how many BMW and Vauxhall workers shot themselves in the foot by voting leave? Probably a lot so poetic justice in the Dutch phrase.

Your British business women must be rubbing her hands at the prospect of a hard Brexit and she has British female PM to thank for it. One of them is shit at her job, no prizes for guessing as to what one that might be.

Fuck me Gong. I enjoy a good political discourse, but how the fuck you have the impetus to type that amount at that hour of the day, I have to tip my apparently shit filled hat to you. 

When Maggie May pisses all over this election she will have less need to negotiate hard and will get stitched up even tighter by the EU.    

Jacques Delores is a cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
12 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

and still selling the U.K electric, shite cars, wine, cheeses, and charging you to use 'our' Severn & Dartford Crossings. Yawn

Viva Le Brexit.  

Nicht wahr? 

5 hours ago, Ape said:

Did you actually know all of these facts and figures, or did you research them? Be honest now.

Why is it that instead of making a valid counter-argument we have a few threatened punters who after crossing their legs come out with pointless and irrelevant questions?

As it happens, when I first met my husband to be, I lived in Cardiff whereas he had a house in Clevedon. We both commuted on the Severn Bridge which as any South Walian will know, was often a political hot potato and widely discussed - " a tax on the Welsh" and other such nonsense.

In answer to your question Ape, I spent a year working as a an analyst for a Spanish Equity Partnership, a job whilst financially rewarding was ultimately unfulfilling and I returned to the coal face rather than work in a back office. I did learn that the adage "information/knowledge is power" is very much true. It will pain you to read this but I know stuff. I also know how to quickly retrieve and confirm data to back up my case or perhaps you would prefer I go down the Spicer-Conway route of peppering my POV with alternate facts?

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

or perhaps you would prefer I go down the Spicer-Conway route of peppering my POV with alternate facts?

He would actually prefer the latter.

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Why is it that instead of making a valid counter-argument we have a few threatened punters who after crossing their legs come out with pointless and irrelevant questions?

As it happens, when I first met my husband to be, I lived in Cardiff whereas he had a house in Clevedon. We both commuted on the Severn Bridge which as any South Walian will know, was often a political hot potato and widely discussed - " a tax on the Welsh" and other such nonsense.

In answer to your question Ape, I spent a year working as a an analyst for a Spanish Equity Partnership, a job whilst financially rewarding was ultimately unfulfilling and I returned to the coal face rather than work in a back office. I did learn that the adage "information/knowledge is power" is very much true. It will pain you to read this but I know stuff. I also know how to quickly retrieve and confirm data to back up my case or perhaps you would prefer I go down the Spicer-Conway route of peppering my POV with alternate facts?

A 'pointless and irrelevant question' which elicited a 200-word answer. I'm not surprised, as it provided you an opportunity to talk about yourself.

5 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Your British businesswoman is a tad short on her British patriotism isn't she?, just as Peugeot,Citroen take over Vauxhall/GM Europe with a view of moving the UK operation back to the EU eventually post 'hard Brexit'. The unions have said that they are worried that Brexit will mean that it will easier to sack the workforce by then moving the operation from the UK to somewhere in the EU, Poland or Germany is favoured where without EU law it will be easier to sack employees and close the plant. In fact they are expecting it. I suppose they could build bicycles instead. That must be what Teresa May meant when she said that leaving the EU would make it easier for employers to hire and fire. Should have kept trap shut on that one. I wouldn't put it past Peugeot/Citroen to do something like once it's made easier to hire and fire as the UK government will no longer have any jurisdiction over what will be a foreign  concern operating in what is now seen to be very difficult country to do business with.

BMW are also thinking of pulling out of  building the Mini in the UK if they don't get any sweeteners from the UK government as post Brexit means that it just wouldn't be viable having to pay import and export taxes on not just the cars but on all the thousands of components that are made abroad to build the cars in the first place, parts that cannot or are not be buit in the UK. BMW said that they are a profit making organization and not a charity so with that kind of language I think they mean it. It's possible the new electric Mini could be built here in the Netherlands at the Nedcar plant so it looks like the UK won't even be building the iconic brand let alone not even owning it any more. 

We have a saying here the Netherlands that goes something like 'Een man's dood is een andere man's brood' One man's death is another mans bread'. I wonder how many BMW and Vauxhall workers shot themselves in the foot by voting leave? Probably a lot so poetic justice in the Dutch phrase.

Your British business women must be rubbing her hands at the prospect of a hard Brexit and she has British female PM to thank for it. One of them is shit at her job, no prizes for guessing as to what one that might be.

OTOH we have Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Google, Apple and others announcing post-Brexit that they will be expanding in the UK. Merrill Lynch will also be expanding their Chester back office to cover European operations with emphasis on financial instrument trading. Both my previous statement and your analysis on Europe-wide motor vehicle manufacturing doesn't actually amount to a hill of beans. It was always anticipated that there would be short-term uncertainty until there is a clearer idea as to which way the Brexit negotiations are heading.

It maybe that you think Mrs May is "shit at her job" simply 'cos you don't agree with her politics. I think that to date she's doing pretty well. Even her critics have a grudging respect in the way she has played her hand in the political game...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

A 'pointless and irrelevant question' which elicited a 200-word answer. I'm not surprised, as it provided you an opportunity to talk about yourself.

Yeah, like no-one else does :rolleyes:. Tell us more about your knife-sharpening regime - I found that ever so interesting!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, like no-one else does :rolleyes:. Tell us more about your knife-sharpening regime - I found that ever so interesting!

Oops! Silly me – I forgot you are always right. That said, may I refer you to CC Site Rule number 11. As someone who upholds these guidelines, it's rewarding to see you're practising precisely what you preach:

11. No posting or sharing your own personal information on the site, or, most especially, the information of other members.

40 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Explain yourself, Roops.

Guest Gong Farmer
3 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

All things that have been happening whilst we are in the EU anyway. The issue for the UK is that we are an island and have to go to the same trouble to export to the rest of the EU (everything go through a port of some kind) as we do to export to the rest of the world but in the case of selling to the rest of the world our hands are tied by regulations that favour European mainland countries rather than island nations. Its does not really matter where the Roopster gets her information from, all thst matters is whether or not that information is basically correct and in the examples she quotes the information is correct .. I must now get back to the cauldron.

That's not very comforting for anyone  who happens to work for Peugeot/Citroen/GM Europe or BMW. Do you think they really give a fuck about where goods enter and leave the UK when their bosses are talking about moving their jobs to mainland Europe because Brexit has offered them the opportunity to save a few bob? They don't miss a trick in big business with Brexit playing right into their hands and they'd be stupid not to it, unluckily for the UK they're not stupid when they know they get their products produced cheaper and more efficiently elsewhere within the EU. I don't know about anyone else but I feel quite sorry for them, they don't deserve to lose their jobs because the UK has decided to turn it's back on the biggest trading block on the face of the planet. The UK has been one of the most successful economies under EU trade regulations so I fail to see how anyone thinks that being a member of EU has been a disadvantage to the UK economy when clearly it hasn't.

Whether we like it or not we live under a globalized capitalist technocracy where isolationism under the guise of nationalism just doesn't work. Most countries are members of trading blocks and they're almost all geographically based for obvious reasons reiterating that the UK is walking away from a massive trading block worth billions on it's own doorstep simply because some don't like the way EU civil service works and will now have to go cap in hand for concessions to the EU to be able to trade with the countries it already trades with, it's just ludicrous and still trying to get my head around that one. The UK is now looking for another trading block to do business with and it's not going to be geographically local which can only mean an increase in costs which ultimately leads to price hikes and whatever else it leads to. 

I struggle with the dilemma the UK has placed it's self in. On one hand the UK wants it's cake and wants to eat it. That's great if they can pull it off. Who wouldn't want that and I'd like to see it happen. On the other hand their are individuals both on your home front and abroad that  they will suffer the consequences of Brexit, that  goes without saying so it's understandable that the powers that be within the remaining EU states will be exercising a level damage control that will mean that they lose out less than the UK does, not as a form of punishment 'a la Daily Mail' but more in the way of self preservation and duty to their populous and electorate. I think it will work out in the end for the UK, it has to, but it will be at a price, it's just whether the price is worth paying and if those that ultimately end up paying the price can actually afford to pay it.

41 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Please don't worry yourself about me being pained - I honestly don't give a shit. I just find your Vulcan-like manner of relaying information, devoid of any humour or emotion, an obvious target for taking the piss. Anyway, surely you made a mistake in the highlighted sentence - you put stuff instead of everything.

31 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Oops! Silly me – I forgot you are always right. That said, may I refer you to CC Site Rule number 11. As someone who upholds these guidelines, it's rewarding to see you're practising precisely what you preach:

11. No posting or sharing your own personal information on the site, or, most especially, the information of other members.

Explain yourself, Roops.

...let me know when you've doxed me. BTW, you won't find me on LinkedIn, the site is a waste of time.

25 minutes ago, Ape said:

Please don't worry yourself about me being pained - I honestly don't give a shit. I just find your Vulcan-like manner of relaying information, devoid of any humour or emotion, an obvious target for taking the piss. Anyway, surely you made a mistake in the highlighted sentence - you put stuff instead of everything.

Of course you don't give a shit, we can all see that. Let's see now, choose between a Vulcan like denmeanour or be seen as the site's Mr Angry with a fuse so short that can only be measured in plancks the result of which he has his arse kicked by all and sundry. Its a toughie, that's for sure...

Guest nobgobbler
31 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

When I started losing my hair, I decided upon having a transplant.

However, I now look a bigger cunt, with a kidney on my head. 

It's not so bad, could have been heart and lung.

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Don't run away, Roops.

Did you violate Site Rule number 11? Yes/no.

Obviously not, the anecdotal information and recounting of personal experiences do not reveal anything that can ID me. The rule was made to prohibit identification which could lead to revealing names, addresses etc. Reign in the petulance and stop clutching at straws.