CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beekeepers.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Seen what ya did there nobs. .nice touch..effortlessly done 

Panzerknacker 

Apey and Wolfie think that you are Bee Panzer 'cos you keep stinging them.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

And a couple of lumps n black eyes if they act the same  way in the real world as they do on here 

Panzerknacker 

CC is their one and only real world. It must be, surely?

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Nothing wrong with keeping bees you twat, everyone likes honey, winny the pooh for example

But he was a Bear. 

Guest nobgobbler
37 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Apey and Wolfie think that you are Bee Panzer 'cos you keep stinging them.

As opposed to his multi profb who will not sting them.

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Nothing wrong with keeping bees you twat, everyone likes honey, winny the pooh for example

But you're totally missing the point. Honey, you twat, can be purchased in Jars!!!  ASDA do it. 

17 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

But you're totally missing the point. Honey, you twat, can be purchased in Jars!!!  ASDA do it. 

Last time I went to ASDA it was like the United Nations; swarthy, dwarfish Eastern European types with their extended family/tribe of 30 odd jabbering away and eying up my kids to steal and sell, and all in black, post box eyed women (they must have been ninjas). 

I'll get it from the neighbours thanks and can send you a jar it you like, promise not to spunk in it, honest. 

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Last time I went to ASDA it was like the United Nations; swarthy, dwarfish Eastern European types with their extended family/tribe of 30 odd jabbering away and eying up my kids to steal and sell, and all in black, post box eyed women (they must have been ninjas). 

I'll get it from the neighbours thanks and can send you a jar it you like, promise not to spunk in it, honest. 

If you cannot beat them, then fuck 'em is my motto, and so with that in mind I went to the pet shop today to purchase me a wasp. The cunt swore blind that he didn't have none... "You fucking liar!" I stormed. "You've got one in your window you fucker!"

9 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

If you cannot beat them, then fuck 'em is my motto, and so with that in mind I went to the pet shop today to purchase me a wasp. The cunt swore blind that he didn't have none... "You fucking liar!" I stormed. "You've got one in your window you fucker!"

I imagine you say 'then fuck 'em' quite a lot.

53 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Punkape did that exact joke last week.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Like most other animals on this planet, honey bees have a purpose.  So that humans can exploit them to the fullest, beekeepers manage them.  Isn't it sad that bees have a more important purpose on this little rock than Jazz or Pen?  

Notice I left punkers out of it?  Even HE has a higher purpose.  Fuck me, I'm off down the local to get pissed!  I never thought I'd post something so shocking.   

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Its ok .. @Punkape sold three copies of it .. I went to the pet shop today to purchase me a wasp. The cunt swore blind that he didn't have none... "You fucking liar!" I stormed. "You've got one in your window you fucker!"

Guest 'eavensabove
22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So, I don't check Punkers posts... 

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

CC is their one and only real world. It must be, surely?

You really are an utter fucking prick. Look at the time you spend on here, relentlessly posting your unique brand of drivel, before you start talking about other members real world. Stupid wanker.

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

And a couple of lumps n black eyes if they act the same  way in the real world as they do on here 

Panzerknacker 

And that's exactly the point, you thick cunt. No one acts the way they do on here in real life - it's a place to have a laugh and put aside the stress of real life for a while. Please don't tell me you're a humourless, dull, moronic wanker in real life too?

8 minutes ago, Ape said:

And that's exactly the point, you thick cunt. No one acts the way they do on here in real life - it's a place to have a laugh and put aside the stress of real life for a while. Please don't tell me you're a humourless, dull, moronic wanker in real life too?

I act like this all the time. It's why I don't have any friends IRL...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ape said:

So you get a kick from trying to abuse randomers about spelling and grammar and gibber about mundane shite...what fucking age are you?...take up running or rent a girlfriend. .or buy an inflatable one

Panzerknacker 

18 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

So you get a kick from trying to abuse randomers about spelling and grammar and gibber about mundane shite...what fucking age are you?...take up running or rent a girlfriend. .or buy an inflatable one

Panzerknacker 

I run 4 or 5 days a week already, fuck-face.