CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beekeepers.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

What is it with these cunts, that they wanna keep Bees?  One of the cunting things buzzing about is one too many in my book. Only a Cunt would want to have a hive-full of the fuckers. I just don't understand these Beekeepers, waspsoever, unless your a queen or a drone. 

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

What is it with these cunts, that they wanna keep Bees?  One of the cunting things buzzing about is one too many in my book. Only a Cunt would want to have a hive-full of the fuckers. I just don't understand these Beekeepers, waspsoever, unless your a queen or a drone. 

See this. This is a fucking good nom... (excellent work..eav baby)..it's a funny op. .well put together. .sprinkle of life experience. .better than fucking plastic light switches and cunts collection's of ronex watches. ..yes eav...bees are cunts..

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Was this entire nom just posted for a shitty, disappointing, word pun?

It was, wasn't it? You fucking cunt.

No it wasn't, so there. Sorry you got stung again so soon Honey.  

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

There is a dangerous shortage of bees in this country so anyone who takes up beekeeping should be applauded 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There is a dangerous shortage of bees in this country so anyone who takes up beekeeping should be applauded 

Bumbles perhaps, but not the hive-dwellers.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
14 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I can't believe you're telling us you're not a queen. I had you as the next outed queer in the Cuntscorner sweepstake, after Punkape, naturally.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I can't believe you're telling us you're not a queen. I had you as the next outed queer in the Cuntscorner sweepstake, after Punkape, naturally.

Buzz Off. It's Your arse that attracted Punkers here in the first place. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'm going to buzz down the local and sip a few pints of nectar before the drones crawl over this nom ..lads n ladies it's been an interesting evening chat y'all in a bit

Panzerknacker 

Beehive yourself. You cunt

25 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

See this. This is a fucking good nom... (excellent work..eav baby)..it's a funny op. .well put together. .sprinkle of life experience. .better than fucking plastic light switches and cunts collection's of ronex watches. ..yes eav...bees are cunts..

Panzerknacker 

He's not cunting bees, you dopey cunt. You're getting very desperate if you're using a Jazz nom as some kind of reference standard - the bloke's a fucking lunatic. A well documented lunatic. 

34 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

You need your meds. Wanker.

Just now, Ape said:

Don't put anything past Jazz. He's not exactly working on all thrusters.

It's fucking sick is what it is. Like when an inmate at a mental asylum smears his own faeces all over himself just so he can get some attention from the orderlies, because it's dark and stormy outside and their fucked up minds can't handle the fear. Even if it's them yelling at him in anger it's something, and that's all that matters to loonies.

40 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Was this entire nom just posted for a shitty, disappointing, word pun?

It was, wasn't it? You fucking cunt.

He much prefers one off the apiarist

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Good old Jazz, flakier than Mumm-Ra's cock after an orgy in a leper colony. 

Indeed. He seems to work on some kind of phoenix-like cycle -  he gradually gets more and more insane, until he finally burns up in a blazing fire of lunacy. Then, many months later, he re-emerges as some new maniac, ready to do it all again. 

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Aperists

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

You would take up beekeeping so that when you are priapic you could cover your member with marmite and jab it into the hive in order to be stung ?

I'm right aren't ?

lol.

Fuck off.

What do you think of Dawlish Warren?