CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emergency meeting at Buck House.

Witheredscrote

The Telegraph has  reported this morning  that Liz has called an emergency meeting of her entire staff including those from Balmoral. They say it is very serious. I am not one to speculate, but could it be his Duckship Phil the Greek on his way out? One of her corgis has shit in the fireplace? Has Punkape choked to death on a fish bone at her dining table?

Guest Ollyboro

So Phil The Fucking Greek has decided to put his pampered feet up and retire from public life has he? The lazy fucking cunt. In return for a life of luxury, all the animals he could possibly shoot and all the foreigners he could wish to insult, the least we should expect is for him to  "work" himself to death. She should divorce the skiving cunt.

Guest Gong Farmer
5 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

So Phil The Fucking Greek has decided to put his pampered feet up and retire from public life has he? The lazy fucking cunt. In return for a life of luxury, all the animals he could possibly shoot and all the foreigners he could wish to insult, the least we should expect is for him to  "work" himself to death. She should divorce the skiving cunt.

Phil's a decorated war veteran that has earned everyone of his medals deservedly and with valour. He's not the cunt you might choose to think he is.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I reckon RickB has been the ghost writer for his speeches for years. Some of those 'so called gaffes' have got his name written all over them.

2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Phil's a decorated war veteran that has earned everyone of his medals deservedly and with valour. He's not the cunt you might choose to think he is.

I like the old bastard. At least he speaks his mind, unlike most snivelling do-gooders in the public eye today.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I like the old bastard. At least he speaks his mind, unlike most snivelling do-gooders in the public eye today.

Not sure like is a term I'd use for him, but I'll give him fair play when he says some stupid shit and afterwards just shrugs and ignores the critics, snowflakes need to get a fucking life instead of being offended on behalf of someone else.

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

He visited a small pacific island donkeys years ago, the natives were a fairly primitive society, when Philip found out that the menfolk regularly hunted with bows, he went and retrieved his shotguns from the yacht and set off hunting with them, they absolutely loved him and made him a throne and hut, even to this day, the islanders have pictures of him in their homes and refer to him as 'Big Daddy Boss'. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He visited a small pacific island donkeys years ago, the natives were a fairly primitive society, when Philip found out that the menfolk regularly hunted with bows, he went and retrieved his shotguns from the yacht and set off hunting with them, they absolutely loved him and made him a throne and hut, even to this day, the islanders have pictures of him in their homes and refer to him as 'Big Daddy Boss'. 

I think that's the one that regards him as their god isn't it?  There's one somewhere that does...

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

So did some brave things on the war but he wasn't the only one. Lets not forget those brave men who had to sell their war medals in the past just so they could pay the heating bills. Something he wouldn't know about.

He can speak his mind and take the piss because no-one is ever going to pull him up on it,again unlike the normal cunt on the street.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

So did some brave things on the war but he wasn't the only one. Lets not forget those brave men who had to sell their war medals in the past just so they could pay the heating bills. Something he wouldn't know about.

He can speak his mind and take the piss because no-one is ever going to pull him up on it,again unlike the normal cunt on the street.

They're not forgotten but then again none of them are married to the Queen.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

They're not forgotten but then again none of them are married to the Queen.

He has a valid point, and its a disgrace the way ex-military are treated or rather not treated. They gave their fucking lives and are simply brushed aside to get on with it. Forgotten they are, I'm sorry to say.

Guest Gong Farmer

The Australians being awkward during a visit insisted that tge Royal couple and the whole entourage  go through customs before being allowed to enter the country. One of the custom officers asked Phil the routine question 'Do you have a criminal record?' To which Phil replied..... 'I didn't know it was still compulsory!'

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

He has a valid point, and its a disgrace the way ex-military are treated or rather not treated. They gave their fucking lives and are simply brushed aside to get on with it. Forgotten they are, I'm sorry to say.

So Phil the Greek did his war duties and is now getting slagged off for surviving. Maybe we should also slag off the other 90% who served and came home largely unscathed.

Guest Gong Farmer
4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Brushed aside to get on with  it? With what? Being dead?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Gong Farmer said:

The Australians being awkward during a visit insisted that tge Royal couple and the whole entourage  go through customs before being allowed to enter the country. One of the custom officers asked Phil the routine question 'Do you have a criminal record?' To which Phil replied..... 'I didn't know it was still compulsory!'

Ha... That's about him off to a T. Anyway, , and I know a couple of ex army who fought in the Falklands and they aint doing so clever. Pretty well fucked-up the pair of them. The last I heard, one of them is on the streets. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Manky said:

So Phil the Greek did his war duties and is now getting slagged off for surviving. Maybe we should also slag off the other 90% who served and came home largely unscathed.

Yes. lol

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Manky said:

Well said. By all accounts he survived the war by the skin of his teeth. He purposely put himself in danger needlessly as is expected of all good officers. In one account he ran towards the enemy with nothing but a rifle and a small band of naval ratings when the whole of the US infantry were running away, Sicily 1943. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Well said. By all accounts he survived the war by the skin of his teeth. He purposely put himself in danger needlessly as is expected of all good officers. In one account he ran towards the enemy with nothing but a rifle and a small band of naval ratings when the whole of the US infantry were running away, Sicily 1943. 

He was also one of the Dads Army crew. What than man couldn't do with a loaded mop for his country defies belief. After all, he married one. He was also every sailor boys worse nightmare on the Royal Yacht, and his gay abandon sessions at Windsor Castle, are a thing of myth & legend.