CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Charity door bell ringing cunts

PANZER MURPHY

3 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Wanker. I can take it like I said, but you, have just added another meaning to banter, I hope you get what you deserve from the mods, and hope to god you never bump into me. There will be two hits, you hitting the floor and the ambulance hitting 70mph. That is all, waste of space.

You just keep yer eye those flea bags that prefer death to your company mingers 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You should release your Gerbils back into the wild then.....

Shut it dickhead, one cuntbubble in the thread is enough.

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

You just keep yer eye those flea bags that prefer death to your company mingers 

Panzerknacker 

You would prefer death to my company you rancid little shit. P.M me your address I dare you.

1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

Wanker. I can take it like I said, but you, have just added another meaning to banter, I hope you get what you deserve from the mods, and hope to god you never bump into me. There will be two hits, you hitting the floor and the ambulance hitting 70mph. That is all, waste of space.

Fuckin roops bothering  snivelling wankbag. .fuck you n yer thalidomide flea bags 

Panzerknacker  

2 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

Out of order you fucking nonce, you crossed a line with that. Fancy meeting up and say it to my face? 

They never turn up Mingers, I've tried this one a few times in the past and always the same result, a back-pedalling session followed by accusations of a meltdown to draw attention away from their blatant bottling. You never met Bill Stickers, but he was the worst for shitting his pants whilst making smartarse comments and walking backwards at the same time. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You working class wanker.

Are you the only poof driving around on the corporation Dustbin lorry tomorrow?

Lol.

Why, are you after a "bit of rough"? Queer!

Guest Alfie Noakes
14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They never turn up Mingers, I've tried this one a few times in the past and always the same result, a back-pedalling session followed by accusations of a meltdown to draw attention away from their blatant bottling. You never met Bill Stickers, but he was the worst for shitting his pants whilst making smartarse comments and walking backwards at the same time. 

Frank had a nauseatingly greasy way about him too.

Guest Alfie Noakes
22 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I reported Monumental Cunt today and the cunt has been banned.

Lol.

Now you know how I felt and will feel again when your sore gaping wide arsehole gets sent to the cooler.

he should have stayed and you should be gone.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think I PM'd that cunt too. Never even replied. They're all big brave boys in their little cyberspace protected bubbles.

The corner's biggest ever knobheaded, cauliflower eared, gangly, tone deaf, balding, castrati, bellend fucknuckle.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eric. ..seriously. ..wanting to meet for a scrap. ..this is schoolyard bolloxology I'm disappointed. .if your that thin skinned don't post 

Panzerknacker 

Mingers hasn't snitched on anybody. Punkape, whatever happened to MC was not due to your reporting, 99% of your reports are ticked "no further action required".

Useless Fact: The most prolific reporter is a rogue (and hopelessly lost) spambot selling drugs to aid bedroom performance.

2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Eric. ..seriously. ..wanting to meet for a scrap. ..this is schoolyard bolloxology I'm disappointed. .if your that thin skinned don't post 

Panzerknacker 

And some people shouldn't let their fingertips get them into arguments that their knuckles aren't willing to finish. Not all of us are blessed with your placid disposition. But point taken, I haven't offered to iron anybody out for ages. I'm a good boy nowadays Panzer.