CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Visual clues on cunts to avoid

Eddie

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

His wife's not quite as hot as I'd like – chiefly because she hasn't been set on fire.

victoria-beckham-teeth.jpg

Fucking hell. She's making sure people see she paid good money on teeth whitening, eh? Shame it looks like an Oompa Loompa jizzed all over her face and rubbed it in.

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Cunts that wear soccer shirts as part of their everyday wardrobe. . They are usually fat and could not be mistaken for someone that kicks a ball with any regularity. .if your over the age of 12..just fucking don't ..

Panzerknacker 

For once I agree Panzy.

You do know all footballists are poofs don't you.

21 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'll have you know the steel is galvanised and the chassis  and exposed  underbody is painted with old motor oil and a set of Michelin town and country's on it..it's a miracle of steel n plastic better than any of yer econoboxes 

Panzerknacker 

My old Proton would have wiped the floor with it. Only because you'd end up spinning out in the oil slick left behind it, but still...

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

My old Proton would have wiped the floor with it. Only because you'd end up spinning out in the oil slick left behind it, but still...

Islamic car.

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

For its  stamina and load carrying abilities van is more suitable for my needs ..I love vans 

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎20‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 4:35 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

Badges?  We don't need no stinking badges!  

Does that include name badges?  I certainly hope so. People who wear them are lowlife cretinous cunts. Punky knows that from experience. Folding towels, clearing loo clogs, and pouring aftershave into the hands of the homo golf club members after taking repeated rectal ravishings, requires a name badge so they can get him fired by name on their way out. 

Give any cunt a badge, and it goes to their head. Security Guards for example and Car Park attendants, all think they're Field Marshals. The only badge they should have is one with CUNT stamped on it. I've still got several old AA badges though, but then again I would have, being an alcoholic of the cloth.  

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Once it was reliable and could carry 1800kgs I'd happily drive that ..vehicles are tools to me 

Panzerknacker 

1800kgs?  Fuckin' 'ell Panz. That's a lot of shit to shovel. Get a back-pack you lazy Cunt. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I suppose he's doing them a favour. Ever seen a woman try and get out of the end parking space?

Reported for ousting me Wife.

Guest Snatch
11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I suppose he's doing them a favour. Ever seen a woman try and get out of the end parking space?

The two cunts in the middle aren't exactly good at parking either.

Guest 'eavensabove
34 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Yeah looks like a bit of a wanker neighbourhood but she certainly didn't make it easy for herself.

It amazes me how many times we see situations like this in carparks everywhere. Supermarkets are the worst, and I always try to park well-away from any other fucker. They don't give a fuck about slamming doors or crashing their poxy trolleys into your motor either.  

I always just nick a disabled space at my local Tesco, seeing as they've got about forty spread wither side of the main path away from the doors the ones at the end are always free and no cunt has ever said anything. The Morrisons I just park as far away from the hassle as possible and use these things called legs.

Guest 'eavensabove
22 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I always just nick a disabled space at my local Tesco, seeing as they've got about forty spread wither side of the main path away from the doors the ones at the end are always free and no cunt has ever said anything. The Morrisons I just park as far away from the hassle as possible and use these things called legs.

Agreed. The shoppers can't even push a fucking trolley straight, let alone drive!