CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Insomnia...

Guest 'eavensabove

5 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

One way to improve sleeping is to have larger meals in the morning and afternoon, and a small meal in the evening.  Avoid caffeinated and sugary drinks/snacks too.

I hope your sleeping improves.

In addition to said meals, I find having a jolly good wank helps me count away the sheep. I assume you are well-versed in such matters, GG.

I hope your commenting improves.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

One way to improve sleeping is to have larger meals in the morning and afternoon, and a small meal in the evening.  Avoid caffeinated and sugary drinks/snacks too.

I hope your sleeping improves.

Run that past me again. Or rather, elaborate with your digestive diagnosis by supplying some ready meals to The CC Canteen. Punker's Curdish Tarts leave a bad taste upon punters mouths, Ape cannot boil an egg, and we need a decent cook, if you're up for it. 

Guest Gronda Gronda
38 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

In addition to said meals, I find having a jolly good wank helps me count away the sheep. I assume you are well-versed in such matters, GG.

I hope your commenting improves.

Whatever works for you, Wolfie.

I shall endeavour to improve on my comments.

Guest Gronda Gronda
35 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Run that past me again. Or rather, elaborate with your digestive diagnosis by supplying some ready meals to The CC Canteen. Punker's Curdish Tarts leave a bad taste upon punters mouths, Ape cannot boil an egg, and we need a decent cook, if you're up for it. 

I make a half decent pot noodle.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

I make a half decent pot noodle.

You had better be able to cater for the carnivores if you want to survive. 

• 1 year later...
On 5/25/2017 at 1:26 AM, 'eavensabove said:

... Is a Cunt, unless you're awake, in which case go back to sleep.

I suffer badly with insomnia.  Can’t wind down most nights and have the days work flashing through my thoughts along with some other dark images.    I tried sleeping tablets but they fuck me up.   So I came on here and it work great, just two nomination replies by Punkape and iam fast asleep.   I have to be careful as if I read a Bill Stickers reply and tow Punkape then I might be so bored I slept in late.

night night

Guest Filthy Cunt
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

I suffer badly with insomnia.  Can’t wind down most nights and have the days work flashing through my thoughts along with some other dark images.    I tried sleeping tablets but they fuck me up.   So I came on here and it work great, just two nomination replies by Punkape and iam fast asleep.   I have to be careful as if I read a Bill Stickers reply and tow Punkape then I might be so bored I slept in late.

night night

Take more of them, the whole bottle perhaps. 

I woke up suddenly about 10 minutes ago. Made a cup of tea and then logged on here. I feel sleepy again already 

3 hours ago, Filthy Cunt said:

Take more of them, the whole bottle perhaps. 

I woke up suddenly about 10 minutes ago. Made a cup of tea and then logged on here. I feel sleepy again already 

Don’t go back to sleep.  Who will put the bread on the shelves at Aldi if you don’t do the early shift?

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Don’t go back to sleep.  Who will put the bread on the shelves at Aldi if you don’t do the early shift?

Mongy, you soppy cunt. Our thicko friend filthy does earn his money at Aldi but its not in-store; its round the back sucking off the Bulgarian min wage workers.

I want him dead

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Mongy, you soppy cunt. Our thicko friend filthy does earn his money at Aldi but its not in-store; its round the back sucking off the Bulgarian min wage workers.

I want him dead

I must be losing my touch for this cunting game.  Back in the day I would have gone straight for the jugular with a swift comment about bringing off old blokes in toilets for a living.   Now Iam just a shadow of my former self and the best I can do is cast aspertions that someone may work at Aldi early in the morning.  Pathetic isn’t it.