CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Freak Tiger Accidents

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

400x300.fitandcrop.jpg

No, not that shagger golf cunt, but the big bastard feline at that shitey zoo down in England somewhere. Apparently it is a 'freak accident' when an apex predator does the precise thing it is genetically hardwired to do. We've moved on from trying to get them to ride unicycles and play banjos, but zoos are still fundamentally stupid places. We pretend they have some sort of educational purpose, but really they are the last remnants of the work carried out by heavily coked up Victorian-era gentlemen who set off to 'cadge' the biggest bastard animals from the furthest reaches of the empire. Arrogant, foolish places.

Zoos nowadays seem to exist to give butch, socially stilted women in green or blue polo-shirts a vague sense of importance. And have horribly expensive gift shops. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
17 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

400x300.fitandcrop.jpg

No, not that shagger golf cunt, but the big bastard feline at that shitey zoo down in England somewhere. Apparently it is a 'freak accident' when an apex predator does the precise thing it is genetically hardwired to do. We've moved on from trying to get them to ride unicycles and play banjos, but zoos are still fundamentally stupid places. We pretend they have some sort of educational purpose, but really they are the last remnants of the work carried out by heavily coked up Victorian-era gentlemen who set off to 'cadge' the biggest bastard animals from the furthest reaches of the empire. Arrogant, foolish places.

Zoos nowadays seem to exist to give butch, socially stilted women in green or blue polo-shirts a vague sense of importance. And have horribly expensive gift shops. 

You are Caroline Lucas and I claim my free maiming.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Who'd have thought eating Frosties for years would develop a taste for lesbian flesh (I'm guessing - not that's it relevant - but I'm a cunt, and why I post)

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Just like Edinburgh

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Zoos are horrible cunts. Animals belong in the wild. I'd quite happily go to a zoo however, if paedos, dole cheats or welsh were feed to the predators. Imagine Neil Kinnock being ripped to shreds by a pack of ravenous hyenas or pulled in half by two enormous crocs 

Or ripped in half by two enormous cocks.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Zoos are horrible cunts. Animals belong in the wild. I'd quite happily go to a zoo however, if paedos, dole cheats or welsh were feed to the predators. Imagine Neil Kinnock being ripped to shreds by a pack of ravenous hyenas or pulled in half by two enormous crocs 

Ratty is now visualising a hyena being pulled apart by a pack of ravenous Neil Kinnocks.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I wonfer whether Punker's has "bagged" any tigers?

Magistrates have forbidden him from getting closer than 30 feet from any animal!  

Guest DingTheRioja
18 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I wonfer whether Punker's has "bagged" any tigers?

Dunno, but I bet Tiger has t-bagged Punkers into getting Wood....

Guest Lady Penelope
32 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Dunno, but I bet Tiger has t-bagged Punkers into getting Wood....

An old colonel lived at one of the big houses along Crewe Road in Haslington back in the 1960s. In his drawing room was a tiger's head and other trophies mounted on the wall. He had spent most of the 1920s and 30s in India and claimed to have bagged 6 tigers. After he died and the house and contents were sold the tiger trophy and his collection of  trout and carp etc turned out to be a fakes. I suppose that most large villages back then had at least one such character.

Guest DingTheRioja
11 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Paw safety standards I must say. Makes you paws for thought.

Oooo... put your claws away...

...said the vet...

Guest Mingeeta
4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Oooo... put your claws away...

...said the vet...

Could have thought have something better than that to say ding, something to get our teeth into, now go away with your tail between your legs.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Mingeeta said:

Could have thought have something better than that to say ding, something to get our teeth into, now go away with your tail between your legs.

You fucking great pussy!