CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

London terror attack

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You should gather a team of like minded individuals to follow their path through the streets, once you discern their route you should cover the roads ahead in pig fat. 

Actually you deal with the radicals using Sharia law .. stone them, hand their dead bodies up for all to see.

20 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I see the PC main stream media were keen to peddle the story that 130 imams are unwilling to carry out the prayer funeral for the attackers. With an estimated 1750 mosques in UK plc, even if a imam preaches at more than 1 mosque, this is a very low percentage. If the muslim council of Britain was genuine it would have all imams signed up to this pledge. Herein lies one problem our politicians continue to obfuscate..... you can't expect the brainwashed to sort out the severely brainwashed.

Regardless of the differing denominations of this medieval cult, they should all be "shoulder to shoulder" on this one.

The big problem is fear, we need to make sure that those imans who who do speak out against the radicals and jihadists are protected.

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You should gather a team of like minded individuals to follow their path through the streets, once you discern their route you should cover the roads ahead in pig fat. 

Get 10,000 Millwall fans to turn up and they'll do the job.

They've just had one of their own sliced up at the London Bridge attack. They'll go through the fucking Al Quds march in minutes.

lol.

54 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I see the PC main stream media were keen to peddle the story that 130 imams are unwilling to carry out the prayer funeral for the attackers. With an estimated 1750 mosques in UK plc, even if a imam preaches at more than 1 mosque, this is a very low percentage. If the muslim council of Britain was genuine it would have all imams signed up to this pledge. Herein lies one problem our politicians continue to obfuscate..... you can't expect the brainwashed to sort out the severely brainwashed.

Regardless of the differing denominations of this medieval cult, they should all be "shoulder to shoulder" on this one.

Appalling. Sodding media pushing out their politically correct message - all press editors should be publicly horse whipped to within an inch of their lives. Why, only a few days ago they made a big thing of local funeral directors refusing to commit Ian Brady's body to burial or cremation. Why didn't all of the estimated 4,000 UK funeral directors promulgate the same message? I think we should be told.

Guest 'eavensabove

Let's all have another 2 minutes silence. That will solve things. Why, at this current rate we can all just shut the fuck up with the hope that it will all go away... Shhhhhh. Don't make one single sound.

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Appalling. Sodding media pushing out their politically correct message - all press editors should be publicly horse whipped to within an inch of their lives. Why, only a few days ago they made a big thing of local funeral directors refusing to commit Ian Brady's body to burial or cremation. Why didn't all of the estimated 4,000 UK funeral directors promulgate the same message? I think we should be told.

Burying one clinically insane child killer is not the business of imams, but then I am not too bothered about what happens to Brady's corpse, provided it's not left festering on my doorstep.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

The big problem is fear, we need to make sure that those imans who who do speak out against the radicals and jihadists are protected.

Don't agree. They need to renounce their faith and take responsibility for their own lives instead of putting it in the hands of an unproven ancient story book. It got them into the mess, I don't see how it will get them out of it. I wouldn't waste a minute of police resources protecting these "moderate" brainwashed mugs who get up at 2am to pray.

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

A stupid comparison. Brady was one nutter that was banged up in jail for years on end. He's dead so can cause no harm. Islamic terrorists are unfortunately alive and well and living all over Europe.

A slight difference and the Islamic problem needs to sorted immediately. Brady does not.

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

A stupid comparison. Brady was one nutter that was banged up in jail for years on end. He's dead so can cause no harm. Islamic terrorists are unfortunately alive and well and living all over Europe.

A slight difference and the Islamic problem needs to sorted immediately. Brady does not.

It wasn't an intrinsic comparison, rather a comment of spin and interpreting perceptions to whatever you wish to believe.

4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Let's all have another 2 minutes silence. That will solve things. Why, at this current rate we can all just shut the fuck up with the hope that it will all go away... Shhhhhh. Don't make one single sound.

Here's hoping you will. Shhhhh. Don't make one single sound. Ever again.

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 hours ago, The Beast said:

Don't agree. They need to renounce their faith and take responsibility for their own lives instead of putting it in the hands of an unproven ancient story book. It got them into the mess, I don't see how it will get them out of it. I wouldn't waste a minute of police resources protecting these "moderate" brainwashed mugs who get up at 2am to pray.

They are too scared to renounce their delusion as it is brainwashed and beaten into them from birth.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

It wasn't an intrinsic comparison, rather a comment of spin and interpreting perceptions to whatever you wish to believe.

Yes of course if you say so.

26 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I had to do a search for this drum. Fuck me.

Have you been to Loughton?

I ended up there once quite by accident when I briefly lived in Leytonstone, and would periodically sleep through my stop in a drunken stupor and get kicked off wherever the last train terminated. Loughton, Theydon Bois, fucking Epping, all places where I've angrily pissed against a wall. My vague memory of Loughton is of a neglected and characterless place which even in the mid-eighties already looked dated.

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I ended up there once quite by accident when I briefly lived in Leytonstone, and would periodically sleep through my stop in a drunken stupor and get kicked off wherever the last train terminated. Loughton, Theydon Bois, fucking Epping, all places where I've angrily pissed against a wall. My vague memory of Loughton is of a neglected and characterless place which even in the mid-eighties already looked dated.

Twinned with Aleppo

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

... is this cunt with an 'a' not an 'o'

8x10_Charles%20Laughton%20Tales%20of%20M

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, The Beast said:

Burying one clinically insane child killer is not the business of imams, but then I am not too bothered about what happens to Brady's corpse, provided it's not left festering on my doorstep.

For Brady it should be the same as the dead terrorists .. no question of asking around for a funeral service .. just incinerate the bodies and mix the ashes with water and flush them down the sewers.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

For Brady it should be the same as the dead terrorists .. no question of asking around for a funeral service .. just incinerate the bodies and mix the ashes with water and flush them down the sewers.

... and, Burn The Christians too.

On 04/06/2017 at 5:48 AM, Alfie Noakes said:

Time to shoot terror suspcts first and ask later perhaps?

Discuss.

They are just misguided youths who are out for a bit of high jinx.  It's just a phase they will get over it, no need to overreact..  they just need some love.