CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

London terror attack

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Paul skinback
39 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You are quite thick aren't you.

You are correct of course, I have a mere IQ of 79, I am not allowed to use sharp instruments or operate heavy machinery. So how fucking thick are you and Eric not to be able to win an argument with me...

42 minutes ago, Paul skinback said:

You are correct of course, I have a mere IQ of 79, I am not allowed to use sharp instruments or operate heavy machinery. So how fucking thick are you and Eric not to be able to win an argument with me...

I'm merely pointing things out, not arguing but if you think that's what it is then fine. You carry on "winning". 

13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Careful, Snatch. He's a venomous one.

He called me stupid and I'm still recovering from the shock. Such harsh words shouldn't be allowed...

I saw that Killer. A fucking travesty is what it is.

I can only wish you good luck with the therapy. You can do it brother.

2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I'm merely pointing things out, not arguing but if you think that's what it is then fine. You carry on "winning". 

It's a fairly well accepted fact that if someone claims to have won an internet argument, they've invariably lost it. 

• Like 2

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

It's a fairly well accepted fact that if someone claims to have won an internet argument, they've invariably lost it. 

It wouldn't be so bad if there was actually an argument going on. 

Throwing a few insults back and forth is not an argument.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, Paul skinback said:

fuck off idiot, even a stupid cunt like you must realise the onus is on the cunt whom made the claim to back it up with fact. 

Many in the corner operate under a different methodology, this you will soon learn.

Come out with a bullshit, cliche, right wing statement. When called out on it, the modus operandi is to refuse to provide any proof and instead label the claim a "speculative assertion". 

Guest Paul skinback
4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Nice to meet the welcoming committee from cuntscorner. Snatch, Eric, Roadkill and Ape, the cream of the crop, such a talented and witty bunch. 

4 minutes ago, Paul skinback said:

Nice to meet the welcoming committee from cuntscorner. Snatch, Eric, Roadkill and Ape, the cream of the crop, such a talented and witty bunch. 

Hi, we haven't been formally introduced, but welcome to CC. It is quite coincidental that you mention my four favourite members, but it is widely known on here that despite this, we do not share the same sense of humour. In as much, I have one, and these miserable cunts haven't.  Oh, fuck off.

7 minutes ago, Paul skinback said:

Welcoming committees aren't allowed here in case we upset any newbies,but we don't need to. You seem to be getting upset all by yourself.

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Hi, we haven't been formally introduced, but welcome to CC. It is quite coincidental that you mention my four favourite members, but it is widely known on here that despite this, we do not share the same sense of humour. In as much, I have one, and these miserable cunts haven't.  Oh, fuck off.

You have humour? Do you know where you left it? 

30 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Many in the corner operate under a different methodology, this you will soon learn.

Come out with a bullshit, cliche, right wing statement. When called out on it, the modus operandi is to refuse to provide any proof and instead label the claim a "speculative assertion". 

I actually once bothered to do some research from ONS published datasets to counter such arguments. It proved to be a waste of time though as the whole thread got pulled by googlemeister Roops & Co, most likely for copyright © infringement on the Daily Mail.

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

or call challenger a revolting lesbian like that Eric is

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Welcoming committees aren't allowed here in case we upset any newbies,but we don't need to. You seem to be getting upset all by yourself.

He should cheer up now that he's spoken to to the object of his affection, who he has developed quite a crush on while he's been lurking around anonymously. 

Guest Paul skinback
34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Two likes from the welcoming committee, come on Ape step up, a full house of retards is only a click away.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

He should cheer up now that he's spoken to to the object of his affection, who he has developed quite a crush on while he's been lurking around anonymously. 

As if by magic a revolting lesbian just appears to prove my point. Some cunts will now say Eric is one of my multis. Yawn

Guest Paul skinback
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wow, new angle of attack, I must be a poof and in love with Bill. What comes next from the highbrow committee, mum jokes?

17 minutes ago, ratcum said:

As if by magic a revolting lesbian just appears to prove my point. Some cunts will now say Eric is one of my multis. Yawn

Is Eric one of............. Oh, forget it.

57 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Blacks can't swim.