CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

British Democracy

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Ollyboro

The British electorate is what? A little under 50 million? The N.Ireland electorate is what? 1.5 million? Look it up yourself. Why the fuck  should I do it, just to back my own argument up? You lazy cunts. Anyhow, how can it be right for a party who 95% of the fucking country can't even vote for to hold the balance of power?

And what about the useless cunts who can't even put an in the box correctly? Cunts who vote for more than one candidate? Fuck me, how fucking retarded do you have to be before you get your fucking voting rights removed? The returning officer should name and shame these thick cunts. "Mr Spunkrape, from Wrexham, was too thick to spell correctly. He also spoilt his ballot paper by covering it in jizz. Not his own."

Edited by Ollyboro
Further thoughts,

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

The D.U.P are a lovely bunch of bigots I'm sure tessy will enjoy working with them

Panzerknacker 

The Dopey Unionist Porpoises? She'll have a whale of a time.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Europe on one side of table. .tessy and arleen on the other. .what could possibly go wrong 

Panzerknacker 

The table ?

17 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Anybody else see May's speech outside No 10.  Absolute bollocks, and she had to talk very loudly to be heard over the noise from a HELICOPTER hovering overhead. The first thing she wants to do next week is place stricter controls on people like Ape, and his stupid hobby.    lol.....fuck off

I thought MAY  and HAMMOND as PM and Chancellor would be a good team....but they belong back on Top Gear.

She is turning out to be a completely empty vessel. Weak, undecided, out of touch, can't even beat Corbyn..... who is the worst candidate since Jeremy Foot.

we all await the emergence of .....Boris !

then we can have our own Maverick Clown as leader....just like America, Italy, North Korea, Russia, Argentina, FIFA and Liverpool,FC.   All of them top cunts.

Guest Lady Penelope
19 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

The British electorate is what? A little under 50 million? The N.Ireland electorate is what? 1.5 million? Look it up yourself. Why the fuck  should I do it, just to back my own argument up? You lazy cunts. Anyhow, how can it be right for a party who 95% of the fucking country can't even vote for to hold the balance of power?

And what about the useless cunts who can't even put an in the box correctly? Cunts who vote for more than one candidate? Fuck me, how fucking retarded do you have to be before you get your fucking voting rights removed? The returning officer should name and shame these thick cunts. "Mr Spunkrape, from Wrexham, was too thick to spell correctly. He also spoilt his ballot paper by covering it in jizz. Not his own."

In total, the Conservatives won 13,650,918 votes, compared to Labour’s 12,858,644.

17 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Anybody else see May's speech outside No 10.  Absolute bollocks, and she had to talk very loudly to be heard over the noise from a HELICOPTER hovering overhead. The first thing she wants to do next week is place stricter controls on people like Ape, and his stupid hobby.    lol.....fuck off

I'm more interested in stricter controls being placed on your use of oxygen

Guest Lady Penelope
19 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

It wasn't a helicopter .. it was Spunker's breaking the sound barrier as he waved his chopper around.

On 10/06/2017 at 7:56 AM, The Lady Penelope said:

In total, the Conservatives won 13,650,918 votes, compared to Labour’s 12,858,644.

I declare the winner is the blue team of cunts

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I declare the winner is the blue team of cunts

Shame that they are now the coalition of chaos that they said we should avoid. Utter fucksticks the lot of them.

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Shame that they are now the coalition of chaos that they said we should avoid. Utter fucksticks the lot of them.

I think it's time we replaced parliament and every Saturday night we got Simon cunt and his two teal forehead beardy cunts to host "britains got parliament".  Individual MP wannabes could debate in 3 minutes why we should vote for them.  Cowel cunt and a couple of other cunts would initially red light them or allow the debate to go to the public audience at home.   The two geordy cunts could stand in the wings and discuss how attractive Pritty Patel is on stage, or how nervous the clown act.... boris...is before they go on.    Not sure about the role of Amanda slut.....maybe she could give a noshing off to the lucky caller of the public drawn at random.  I'd be online all night for that.

so who's up next...... it's Jezza from London....he's a militant cunt  who wants to discuss getting rid of the defence of the realm to allow for all his magic money tree policies he's promised da youth. 

He replaces Teresa from Maidenhead who didn't show up like a cunt