CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Defensive Parking

Ape™️

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Now now, Bubba. If it's a flight originating from France I see no big loss in wishing the lot of the fuckers dead. Chances are the ones that aren't French will be some other Euro trash almost as bad fleeing from the rampant jihadis that own their countries now. Either way less is best.

You make a fair point, but it would make it all the more sweeter if scrotes was the only rifle dropper to kick the bucket from a crash. 

However, as they're French, I do wish crippling injuries and a vegetative state on the survivors. 

Edited by Bubba C
Forgot to say, people who park like this are utter fucking cunts. And normally have white cars.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha. Fuck off Punky!

Perhaps our esteemed mods with finally have enough of this shit? If anyone else were to compare another member to a sadistic paedo and murderer I'm pretty sure the treatment would be a bit harsher. Seems old punkers has a longer leash than ordinary cunts. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

LMAO....I adore when Mrs Roops gives Punkers a right fucking kicking!!! 

22 hours ago, Punkape said:

i bet you wish you were with Ian Brady tonight  and with Myra Hindley filming it all for posterity...

lol.

Still can't control yourself, can you? See you Monday.

26 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

LMAO....I adore when Mrs Roops gives Punkers a right fucking kicking!!! 

It's almost worth his stream of Walter Mitty bullshit to see roops spank his arse, again. His visits to the cooler are getting more frequent, time for the death sentence, now

14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It's almost worth his stream of Walter Mitty bullshit to see roops spank his arse, again. His visits to the cooler are getting more frequent, time for the death sentence, now

He loves it. Sitting in the corner with a ball gag and gimp mask, Roops strutting about in Miss Whiplash boots with an electric cattle prod, Punky zipping up the eyeholes on the mask so he can imagine she's a man. Not to mention Quincy popping by and having a shite in his mouth.

• Like 1