CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

True Origins

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes
13 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You stupid fucking cunt.

Explain yourself, 0/10. Disease ridden nancy boy.

Oh yes, fuck off frank!

Edited by Alfie Noakes
cunt

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Thought you intellectuals may like this.

Alfie, did she give you the 'Orn every time she sadi cunt?  She's got me ready to rub one out, and the wife is telling me to fuck off to the loo.  

Yeah. The Dent cunt doesn't look like she washes very regularly and always has fucking greasy hair. I can only assume that she goes through a fucking weekly lorry-load of Febreze to keep her sweaty ham curtains fresh and suspect they'll just dangle like a pair of asymmetrical gammon hangers and constantly drip and ooze with her pungent paraurethral fluid. Carol on the other hand, I'd fuck the living piss out of and motorboat the fuck out of her norks until I blackened both eyes. The Dent sow needs set on fire. I want her dead.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rev said:

Yeah. The Dent cunt doesn't look like she washes very regularly and always has fucking greasy hair. I can only assume that she goes through a fucking lorry-load of Febreze to keep her curtains fresh and suspect they'll just dangle like a pair of asymmetrical gammon hangers and constantly drip and ooze with her pungent paraurethral fluid. Carol on the other hand, I'd fuck the living piss out of and motorboat the fuck out of her norks until I blackened both eyes. The Dent sow needs set on fire. I want her dead.

Out of likes. Carol is undoubtedly the supreme fuck machine amongst telly tottie, that big grabbable, go-go dancer arse is hypnotic with a tight evening gown wrapped around it. 

• Like 1

Agreed. Away from the cameras, I have a gut feeling that old Carol is more than dexterous at emptying a bloke's clock-weights and might be a bit of a screamer under the covers; whereas the Dent cunt would have one eye on her thesaurus, while queefing her vaginal halitosis into your face.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rev said:

Agreed. Away from the cameras, I have a gut feeling that old Carol is more than dexterous at emptying a bloke's clock-weights and might be a bit of a screamer under the covers; whereas the Dent cunt would have one eye on her thesaurus, while queefing her vaginal halitosis into your face.

Carol admitted to enjoying one night stands with younger men. The lucky little bastards. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
35 minutes ago, Rev said:

Yeah. The Dent cunt doesn't look like she washes very regularly and always has fucking greasy hair. I can only assume that she goes through a fucking weekly lorry-load of Febreze to keep her sweaty ham curtains fresh and suspect they'll just dangle like a pair of asymmetrical gammon hangers and constantly drip and ooze with her pungent paraurethral fluid. Carol on the other hand, I'd fuck the living piss out of and motorboat the fuck out of her norks until I blackened both eyes. The Dent sow needs set on fire. I want her dead.

Rev, your mastery of the language is unparalleled...as is your skill at cunting the fuck out of somebody!  

Guest DingTheRioja
16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Out of likes. Carol is undoubtedly the supreme fuck machine amongst telly tottie, that big grabbable, go-go dancer arse is hypnotic with a tight evening gown wrapped around it. 

You forgot to mention those cheeks that look like they could suck a cricket ball through a hosepipe..

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Carol admitted to enjoying one night stands with younger men. The lucky little bastards. 

I'm younger, send her my way...

Fucking hell,some of you cunts need your fucking eyes tested,how you can go on about who you'd prefer to fuck from Cuntdown without mentioning Rachel is fucking beyond me.As Jimmy Carr once said "I'd walk barefoot across hot coals to suck the cock of the last man to fuck her".....Id ride it like Dettori on a derby winner ,only id probably fall off after a furlong or so

Vorderman is a fucking Rottweiler, Dent would just be fucking grateful

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Neil said:

Fucking hell,some of you cunts need your fucking eyes tested,how you can go on about who you'd prefer to fuck from Cuntdown without mentioning Rachel is fucking beyond me.As Jimmy Carr once said "I'd walk barefoot across hot coals to suck the cock of the last man to fuck her".....Id ride it like Dettori on a derby winner ,only id probably fall off after a furlong or so

Vorderman is a fucking Rottweiler, Dent would just be fucking grateful

Spot-on, Neil. They need their eyes testing!

'I'll have A 'B' from the top row please Rachel. And now a 'U' and an 'M'. Thanks. Um... another consonant, an 'S' please, and then an 'E'. I'll finish with an 'X'. Thanks Rache babe! xx.'

51 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

'I'll have A 'B' from the top row please Rachel. And now a 'U' and an 'M'. Thanks. Um... another consonant, an 'S' please, and then an 'E'. I'll finish with an 'X'. Thanks Rache babe! xx.'

Both Neil and yourself are right, Rachel is indeed a goddess, but as we're all over 40 and probably not exactly matinee idol material, it's a case of attempting to keep the fantasy within the realms of prospective attainability. 

55 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

When I rocked up on CC Dec 14 there was some bell end with a succession of RR avatars, can't fucking remember who it was? 

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Both Neil and yourself are right, Rachel is indeed a goddess, but as we're all over 40 and probably not exactly matinee idol material, it's a case of attempting to keep the fantasy within the realms of prospective attainability. 

My realistic pre-40 attainability level would have been more suited to a Shakelton-ankled, fat-arsed, sweaty, hairy, makeup-clad Vordermanesque moose anyway. But I think Neil was right to point out Rachel's omission.

• Like 1