CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Posh cunts who take their kids to expensive restaurants

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Piss off you boring faggot. Who opened your bloody cage. I was having fun tearing Bill Slimeyknackers a new arsehole till you turned up. Be a good chap and wait your turn.

These Bill Knackers puns are really drawing the plaudits.

Unfortunately, long before your time I was called Bill Shitters, which sounds better, rolls off the tongue with ease, and still went down like a lead balloon. 

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

These Bill Knackers puns are really drawing the plaudits.

Unfortunately, long before your time I was called Bill Shitters, which sounds better, rolls off the tongue with ease, and still went down like a lead balloon. 

Rolls off the tongue like quite a few bellends I presume.

Guest Bill Stickers
12 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Putting aside all the shit posted since, I rather approve of this nom, even if it is a tad too long. I particularly like the way you shoe horned in the bit about the Welsh, that always cheers me. I hope that your latest sac-drainer and your good self enjoyed your meal. Was it a French restaurant by any chance?

It was a bit long, wasn't it? But I was trying to give my adverseries some ammunition. A long nom presents more vulnerabilities for others to exploit. 

Unfortunately the best I got back was a slight variation on "I know you are but what am I".

It was a bit long, wasn't it? But I was trying to give my adverseries some ammunition. A long nom presents more vulnerabilities for others to exploit. 

Unfortunately the best I got back was a slight variation on "I know you are but what am I".

Fuck off you boring cunt, we have nothing in common

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Witheredscrote said:

You sent that a little too quickly Withers. Almost like you'd pre-prepared it, then copied and pasted it.

Dear oh bloody dear.

Guest Mingeeta
4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You do. You said he would see me off while taking a shit and not break into a sweat. It hasn't, and won't happen.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Mingeeta said:

You do. You said he would see me off while taking a shit and not break into a sweat. It hasn't, and won't happen.

You seem very threatened by me. I've never said I want to drive you out the site. It's all hearsay and largely a figment of your fliddy little mind.

Sh, bby is ok.

We can coexist. You'll just have to be my underling.

Guest Mingeeta

You seem very threatened by me. I've never said I want to drive you out the site. It's all hearsay and largely a figment of your fliddy little mind.

Sh, bby is ok.

We can coexist. You'll just have to be my underling.

Trust me billyboy, I'm not now, or ever threatened by a bloke who looks like a 2 bit mong.

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

AND you spelt devastated incorrectly, so there.

Withers, this mingeeta fellow is more insecure than a 16 year old school girl on her first period in white PE shorts.

Has he always been a fucking drip, or just since I showed up?

Do you think he had to eat in expensive restaurants as a child, dressed like a special needs sailor? 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Mingeeta said:

Trust me billyboy, I'm not now, or ever threatened by a bloke who looks like a 2 bit mong.

Most mongs are 47-bit on account of the extra chromosome. 

Guest Mingeeta

Withers, this mingeeta fellow is more insecure than a 16 year old school girl on her first period in white PE shorts.

Do you think he had to eat in expensive restaurants as a child, dressed like a special needs sailor? 

When I was 6 my mum bought me a Kaleidoscope, you know the ones that made pretty colours when you turned them. They were cheap and worthless. They remind me of you billyboy.

Guest Mingeeta
3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Wow. Is that it? Fucking hell, what a complete spastic. 

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

When I was 6 my mum bought me a Kaleidoscope, you know the ones that made pretty colours when you turned them. They were cheap and worthless. They remind me of you billyboy.

I've been compared to a kaleidoscope. Oh the humanity. 

Guest Mingeeta
6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Most mongs are 47-bit on account of the extra chromosome. 

Now then, before I retire for the night Billyboy, there's a Chinese parade happening by me at the weekend. They are looking for someone to be head of the dragon. You have the bonce for it but the added bonus for you is there will be a little chinese guy with his head shoved right up against your arse. Are you up for it? I'll put your name forward.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Mingeeta said:

Now then, before I retire for the night Billyboy, there's a Chinese parade happening by me at the weekend. They are looking for someone to be head of the dragon. You have the bonce for it but the added bonus for you is there will be a little chinese guy with his head shoved right up against your arse. Are you up for it? I'll put your name forward.

I think you're losing your audience with this nonsensical bollocks.

Any by audience, I mean ding, wanking himself into a coma in the corner of the bedsit. 

Guest Mingeeta

Any by audience, I mean ding, wanking himself into a coma in the corner of the bedsit. 

* Yawn *

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Mingeeta said:

* Yawn *

Is this a rip off version of *whoosh*?

Like two little conjoined flid twins in a uterus, aren't you?

Guest Mingeeta
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Any by audience? What sort of English is that.

Guest Mingeeta
6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Is this a rip off version of *whoosh*?

Like two little conjoined flid twins in a uterus, aren't you?

Wow. Lol.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Putting aside all the shit posted since, I rather approve of this nom, even if it is a tad too long. I particularly like the way you shoe horned in the bit about the Welsh, that always cheers me. I hope that your latest sac-drainer and your good self enjoyed your meal. Was it a French restaurant by any chance?

Having read it twice, I can't see any words in the nom which claim the maître d' was a typically rude and terse cunt, and nor did I see observations indicating they were served by a waitress with a top-lip mole that sprouted a shock of hair like Cher's fleecy mane. There's no suggestion of a battle of bouquets between garlic and BO, either, or so much of a whiff of an overpriced and shitty wine list. It can't be French.