CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Posh cunts that live like tramps

Neil

23 hours ago, Punkape said:

How much do you charge them for a gobble ?

You would love to live in a big house eh?,anything but that old TV packaging you call home under the fly-over on the M62.If you wank off enough people for a fiver you may still get there but until then any sort of house must seem like a distant dream.

Lord Fulford is a cunt

On ‎13‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 0:48 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Vegans are the worst category of cunt Ratty. They sneer and moralise at anyone remotely carnivorous, yet drive cars utilising not only fossil fuels but also tons of plastic and rubber which contains animal fat derivatives in varying proportions. I like to inform them that they kill thousands of tiny creatures every time they walk across grass, and that the materials used in their plastic items were probably carried to the third world factories on the backs of abused starving donkeys.

nobgobbler, snatch and wizardsleeve like this

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

nobgobbler, snatch and wizardsleeve like this

I'm rather shocked that you don't. You've never been one to back away from shoving a steak down some vegan twats gob. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Ratty doesn't like anything. He may never like anything again. 

I think if he got to witness some of his most detested cunts flayed alive, he'd like it. Who wouldn't?  

13 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Stacey Dooley Investigates. Listen love, come and investigate my nob with those luscious chops of yours!

Stacey Solomon, on the other hand, would presumably get nowhere near the mighty ratcock?

+X+Factor+2009+Live+Show+7+Stacey+Solomo

Number fourteen on the Baws Scale of "Horse Faced Cunts", and for very good reason.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Stacey Solomon, on the other hand, would presumably get nowhere the mighty ratcock?

30d9a6532ef95e77399eaf25e8e3e7e75cd46e89

I'd rather pork Moshe Dayan's eye socket. That way I could fuck some sense into him and achieve orgasm at the same time. 2 for 1 bargain eh?

11 hours ago, nocti said:

If there was ever a resident CC expert on operating vacuum cleaners in the bedroom, it's you Spunks you creepy fucking cunt. I bet the Henry bags you fly tip out of your cardboard 4x4 are like giant fucking spunk bombs.

Punkers is sponsored by dyson, Hoover and vialeda to road test their kit via anal insertion the pathetic fucking tramp sucker offerer 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 7/14/2017 at 11:57 AM, ratcum said:

You and that Eric are fucked up Wizzo

Ratters, that might be the nicest thing you've ever posted about me!  After a shit weekend and a cuntfest of a day at work, gracias!!

On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 9:18 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Punkers is sponsored by dyson, Hoover and vialeda to road test their kit via anal insertion the pathetic fucking tramp sucker offerer 

How's your deal with VAGISIL© going Stubbly?

4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Ratters, that might be the nicest thing you've ever posted about me!  After a shit weekend and a cuntfest of a day at work, gracias!!

You're not so much a miscarriage of justice as just a miscarriage Wizzo. Go in pieces my friend

Guest Wizardsleeve
34 minutes ago, ratcum said:

You're not so much a miscarriage of justice as just a miscarriage Wizzo. Go in pieces my friend

That explains my excessive disdain for vacuums. 

• 1 year later...
Guest Bill Stickers

I was going to nominate “bohemian as an excuse for being a scruffy middle class cunt” but I see Neil has already done the business.

Was sat next to a three generation family of these insufferable cunts in a cafe this morning. All of them wearing dirty old knitwear, unkempt hair, no deodorant, talking about the benefits of polenta.

Their feral long haired home schooled offspring with stupid names who probably still suck on their mother’s sagging tits at 6 years old running around, screaming because their elders don’t believe in negative discipline.

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I was going to nominate “bohemian as an excuse for being a scruffy middle class cunt” but I see Neil has already done the business.

Was sat next to a three generation family of these insufferable cunts in a cafe this morning. All of them wearing dirty old knitwear, unkempt hair, no deodorant, talking about the benefits of polenta.

Their feral long haired home schooled offspring with stupid names who probably still suck on their mother’s sagging tits at 6 years old running around, screaming because their elders don’t believe in negative discipline.

So you've been to the caff in Dulwich Park then? 

Guest judgetwi
On 7/14/2017 at 6:36 PM, ratcum said:

I'd rather pork Moshe Dayan's eye socket. That way I could fuck some sense into him and achieve orgasm at the same time. 2 for 1 bargain eh?

Moshe has been dead for 37 years Herr Oberst. Are you trying to amuse your thick as shit fanboys or are you going senile you dozy wanker? It’s hard to tell to be honest.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Moshe has been dead for 37 years Herr Oberst. Are you trying to amuse your thick as shit fanboys or are you going senile you dozy wanker? It’s hard to tell to be honest.

Are you stalking me Jewdy? My comment was over a year ago and I'm much more sophisticated these days.

Even you've got to laugh at this photo for comedic stereotype circa Der Sturmer 1939. Apparently the goggle eyed cunt does shopping for someone called nappy  and other 'famous' dickheads.

jc sam.png

Guest judgetwi
18 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Are you stalking me Jewdy? My comment was over a year ago and I'm much more sophisticated these days.

Even you've got to laugh at this photo for comedic stereotype circa Der Sturmer 1939. Apparently the goggle eyed cunt does shopping for someone called nappy  and other 'famous' dickheads.

jc sam.png

An interesting photo Herr Oberst. They look like Tom Daly and her husband before they had the “preparing for parenthood” makeover.

People swallow such ridiculous shit these days it’s no wonder you are still bashing out your usual propaganda.

Frau Merkel can’t really compare with your hero but second referendum Mein Herr?