CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Posh cunts that live like tramps

Neil

I get called out to very nice houses with very large acreage by very well spoken academic types but a lot of them have never heard of tidy or clean.Some in particular live like fucking Swampy and the filth and neglect in their property is fucking astounding.One recently was bordering on a slum yet if money was spent on the house and gardens they would be worth millions,as it is most if them need half a mill just to bring them into the 21st century.......and their all tight cunts too

Guest Bill Stickers

I knew a family who lived a beautiful detached Victorian 5 bed in a desirable part of north London. She was a lawyer and he ran his own business. 

These fuckers lived in absolute filth. Legitimate hoarders with shit piled up the walls and dirty dishes everywhere. 

Their excuse was that it was a "bohemian" way of living. Last time I checked bohemian isn't a synonym for "filthy slovenly bunch of animals"

34 minutes ago, Neil said:

I get called out to very nice houses with very large acreage by very well spoken academic types but a lot of them have never heard of tidy or clean.Some in particular live like fucking Swampy and the filth and neglect in their property is fucking astounding.One recently was bordering on a slum yet if money was spent on the house and gardens they would be worth millions,as it is most if them need half a mill just to bring them into the 21st century.......and their all tight cunts too

How much do you charge them for a gobble ?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I knew a family who lived a beautiful detached Victorian 5 bed in a desirable part of north London. She was a lawyer and he ran his own business. 

These fuckers lived in absolute filth. Legitimate hoarders with shit piled up the walls and dirty dishes everywhere. 

Their excuse was that it was a "bohemian" way of living. Last time I checked bohemian isn't a synonym for "filthy slovenly bunch of animals"

Agreed. The term Bohemian usually applies to women who live alone, claim to be artists, never wash, eat cat food and piss in the sink.

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Agreed. The term Bohemian usually applies to women who live alone, claim to be artists, never wash, eat cat food and piss in the sink.

Don't forget the lezzer shoes made of some non cow substitute.  Ironically, the substitute invariably comes from the plastics/petrochemical industry, so is a pollution derived product. An actual cow on the other hand is carbon neutral by comparison.

28 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Don't forget the lezzer shoes made of some non cow substitute.  Ironically, the substitute invariably comes from the plastics/petrochemical industry, so is a pollution derived product. An actual cow on the other hand is carbon neutral by comparison.

Vegans are the worst category of cunt Ratty. They sneer and moralise at anyone remotely carnivorous, yet drive cars utilising not only fossil fuels but also tons of plastic and rubber which contains animal fat derivatives in varying proportions. I like to inform them that they kill thousands of tiny creatures every time they walk across grass, and that the materials used in their plastic items were probably carried to the third world factories on the backs of abused starving donkeys.

Fuck off Neil you sad cunt, this is bullshit and you know it. The closest you've ever been to wealth is the time you noshed off Noel Edmonds in an Exeter public toilets glory hole. Even then the fucking cheque bounced harder than his bollocks off your chin. Sort yourself out for fucks sake, you're starting to sound like that intolerable goose-fucking cunt.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, nocti said:

Fuck off Neil you sad cunt, this is bullshit and you know it. The closest you've ever been to wealth is the time you noshed off Noel Edmonds in an Exeter public toilets glory hole. Even then the fucking cheque bounced harder than his bollocks off your chin. Sort yourself out for fucks sake, you're starting to sound like that intolerable goose-fucking cunt.

Did you know that Mr Blobby was actually a scale model of Edmonds' cock?

Guest Ollyboro
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

How much do you charge them for a gobble ?

Trying to find insider information so you can undercut one of your mates is low, Spunkers - even for you.

Guest Manky

I have nothing but I am the richest man alive. I have the love of my dog, Max, the respect and affection of my fellow cunts. Banks, Solicitors and charities don't want to know me. How can you not agree with that?

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Manky said:

I have nothing but I am the richest man alive. I have the love of my dog, Max, the respect and affection of my fellow cunts. Banks, Solicitors and charities don't want to know me. How can you not agree with that?

You're from Manchester, you ride a bike and wear spandex attire while listening to the Village People. You practically beg to be run down. 

Guest Manky
41 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You're from Manchester, you ride a bike and wear spandex attire while listening to the Village People. You practically beg to be run down. 

You are so wrong. I exude such man-ness as I ride along that men avoid looking at me so they don't feel so inadequate. Women, on the other hand, catch a fleeting glimpse of my fine figure and start dripping like fucked fridges. Being a Manc means I am harder than Krupp's steel so you need something harder than a car to take me out. Check my Cuntipedia entry for more details. And no fucking Spandex© or Lycra©.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Manky said:

You are so wrong. I exude such man-ness as I ride along that men avoid looking at me so they don't feel so inadequate. Women, on the other hand, catch a fleeting glimpse of my fine figure and start dripping like fucked fridges. Being a Manc means I am harder than Krupp's steel so you need something harder than a car to take me out. Check my Cuntipedia entry for more details. And no fucking Spandex© or Lycra©.

The only factual thing I can extract from that load of shit is you need a new fridge. 

6 hours ago, Neil said:

One recently was bordering on a slum yet if money was spent on the house and gardens they would be worth millions,as it is most if them need half a mill just to bring them into the 21st century.......and their all tight cunts too

How hard did you cum when the owners came home to find their door kicked in and you lying naked in the pantry, surrounded by empty tins of spam and smothered in beef paste?

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
15 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

The only factual thing I can extract from that load of shit is you need a new fridge. 

Best buy Hotpoint.

6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Women at their best.....kitchen and bedroom with a hoover to hand.....

lol.

Fuck off.

If there was ever a resident CC expert on operating vacuum cleaners in the bedroom, it's you Spunks you creepy fucking cunt. I bet the Henry bags you fly tip out of your cardboard 4x4 are like giant fucking spunk bombs.

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, nocti said:

If there was ever a resident CC expert on operating vacuum cleaners in the bedroom, it's you Spunks you creepy fucking cunt. I bet the Henry bags you fly tip out of your cardboard 4x4 are like giant fucking spunk bombs.

Spunker's is a legend in his own bedsit.

Guest Manky
17 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I sold the fucked one to a guy from a Kensington tower block.

22 hours ago, nocti said:

I didn't realise it was him until I told him it was a tenner and he said "I'll give you a fiver,deal or no deal?"....best not to upset Noel,he'll put you in a box,hoist you up with a crane and drop the fucker.