CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Christian Sex Offenders

Guest Lady Penelope

11 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Out of likes ladyp. All delusional followers of the oldest con trick and psy op, invented by the power hungry to lord it over the masses, need to have religion whipped ouf of them, like in a lot of cases it was whipped into them if they didn't follow suit (my mother was evacuated to a Welsh Catholic Convent during WW2 where the nuns were brutal with the cane and would not speak English to the terrified evacuees, the nasty, horrid, evil, catholic, child abusing, witches pretending to follow a loving lord!)

Fuck off punkape you trolling little turd. You have no soul, there is no grand architect, there is no afterlife, grow up you pathetic little drone.

You're gonna have red hot pokers shoved up your arse for all eternity for saying that. By me, dressed as a mother superior, laughing my tits off. Mwahahahahahaha?

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You're gonna have red hot pokers shoved up your arse for all eternity for saying that. By me, dressed as a mother superior, laughing my tits off. Mwahahahahahaha?

That sounds fun, if you are punkape.

9 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Drug fuelled gay orgy broken up by Italian Police in the Vatican says all you need to know really. Convicted child molesters all over the globe, priceless riches and treasures languishing in their vaults, remember Bill Gates has only been around since 1975, these cunts have been hoarding from the year dot !! And to top it all El Papa is supposed to be infallible. Hypocrisy beyond belief. Perhaps Paisley wasn`t so far off the mark though he did tend to bellow Antichrist a lot. 

Ian Paisley once held a chopper bike over his head and bellowed "I'm holding a Raleigh". 

Aahthangyow. 

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

You would need more than 25 litres of industrial strength Domestos to disinfect Frank upon his arrival......

So speaks the man who uses Jeyes Fluid as aftershave.

Guest Lady Penelope
32 minutes ago, Ape said:

Any arse-banditry planned for the weekend, or are you resting your ring?

He is now into photography and is doing some macho shots .. ring shots to be exact.

Guest Alfie Noakes
27 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

He is now into photography and is doing some macho shots .. ring shots to be exact.

He wanted to get into boxing as he heard that he would be mercilessly beaten about the ring.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

More pearls from our resident de-frocked Scoutmaster.......

lol.

Better than the catholic boy's brigade, bunch of pooftahs the lot of them. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

No, but I may fly some of my highly complex and expensive rotary wing craft.

You weedy little poof.

Much more fun than hitting a shitty little ball around a ruined bit of countryside.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

Lots of golf planned and more next week.

Are you playing with your spastics modelling set again..  

You boring fuckwipe.

Common and vulgar oik

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Pen I'm in Avignon having a little café noisette just next to the Palais des Papes. Wish you were here x

That's sweet :)

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Pen I'm in Avignon having a little café noisette just next to the Palais des Papes. Wish you were here x

So translated into English your slurping on a cock in a backstreet in Portsmouth.

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Punkers old boy, please don't rise to the bait of these oiks. It is beneath you to do so. Their jealousy towards you has no bounds

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

They're such ignorant oiks though....

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

I implore you, don't be goaded by the heathens

I implore you both - shut the fuck up.