CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Robber dies after being restrained.

Guest Manky

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

Ah it was him was it? Why didn't you turn up?

Get Baws to find it and you'll see the weaselling first hand. I did think we'd shook hands and put it behind us, but if the spineless little cunt wants to bring it up now I'll happily read through his undignified nappy shitting again.

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Manky said:

Do I fuck, and care even less.

I have great experience in our legal procedures. Drunk and disorderly charges don't defend themselves. That is English law and not a fucking gay druid with a bag of bones and a dead cats entrails.

It would seem that Willy, will soon need a medical lawyer if you're up to it, and happen to reside close to Colchester Infirmary. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Get Baws to find it and you'll see the weaselling first hand. I did think we'd shook hands and put it behind us, but if the spineless little cunt wants to bring it up now I'll happily read through his undignified nappy shitting again.

Eric, no one is going to forget that you got so wound up by a stranger online, that you challenged them to a car park fist fight. 

And quite rightly, because it's a fucking embarrassment. The only thing more tragic than laying down the challenge would be turning up.

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Eric, no one is going to forget that you got so wound up by a stranger online, that you challenged them to a car park fist fight. 

And quite rightly, because it's a fucking embarrassment. The only thing more tragic than laying down the challenge would be turning up.

Ok Bill, we'll leave it there then. 

3 hours ago, Manky said:

Solja

Promising footballer

Wouldn't harm a fly.

Devoted father.

My favourite from Facebook so far was "rest in piece bro!", but Bill doesn't even hint at illiteracy when casting his flid net. Standards are slipping.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
12 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm not sure snatch. In hindsight I definitely should have driven the three hours to do it. It's possibly my biggest regret.

What did you just write "The only thing more tragic than laying down the challenge would be turning up".

Contradicting yourself in the space of 20 minutes or so.

Very poor ,even for you. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

What did you just write "The only thing more tragic than laying down the challenge would be turning up".

Contradicting yourself in the space of 20 minutes or so.

Very poor ,even for you. 

If ever we needed proof you were autistic, your inability to detect sarcasm has cemented it.

I bet you were rubbing your hands with glee thinking you'd caught me out. 

Jesus fucking Christ, the two most eyewateringly thick cunts in one thread.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

It may have been asked already but was the restrainer an off duty, white, American  policeman by any chance. Just asking to see if I can attract another nibble from our shell of a self appointed leader.

Guest Dr. Quim
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I don't want superhero films because I'm neither a child nor on the spectrum. 

What the fuck do you have against the Spectrum? I'm always on mine:

spectrum48k_jpg.jpg

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

It may have been asked already but was the restrainer an off duty, white, American  policeman by any chance. Just asking to see if I can attract another nibble from our shell of a self appointed leader.

Probably.

I bet a transvestite Corbynite vegan tried to break up the citizens arrest too and let the suspect go because of his human rights. This country's gone to the fucking dogs. 

Quick, help me think up more hypotheticals that cement your world outlook. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Dr. Quim said:

What the fuck do you have against the Spectrum? I'm always on mine:

spectrum48k_jpg.jpg

I can just imagine snatch bashing that with his fliddy little sausage fingers, trying to write love letters to various TV presenters he's been stalking. 

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Jesus cunting fuck, do I have to do everything round here? It's a sad day when a cunt can't find his own fucking comments.

Anyway, it's all on there, apart from some of Frank's wilder excesses which have been deleted on grounds of being funny until proven real.

Who would have thought that the most entertaining nomination in a week would have been spewed forth from a Cheadle Hulme library PC? Manky, despite the subject matter being absolute shite, this is the most entertaining The Corner has been in a few weeks.

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Jesus cunting fuck, do I have to do everything round here? It's a sad day when a cunt can't find his own fucking comments.

Anyway, it's all on there, apart from some of Frank's wilder excesses which have been deleted on grounds of being funny until proven real.

Fuck, you're quick. Two thirds of the way down page 7 is where Snatch can find the bit he wanted.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Manky said:

An armed robber died after being restrained by a passer by. Good on the passer by, a man of courage and integrity. The wannabe rapper and all round diamond geezer will no doubt be sorely missed by both his kids and both their mothers. The Child Benefit Agency probably never got a penny off him. As we speak, his mates will be compiling shopping lists for the looting that attends every memorial protest. Baseball bats seem to be the new weapon of choice, what is wrong with cricket bats in this cricket playing nation. Good riddance to the piece of shit.

Sports shops in Manchester sold 3,628 baseball bats to our sport loving youth. Oh, and one baseball.

While I am indeed overjoyed that there are still those with integrity and a pair of bollocks who will take a stand against those with no moral compass whatsoever, I can't help but pity our poor Mother Earth, which must now find a way to process one more toxic waste of life fucking cunt and not say "fuck off you lot of cunt wanks" and just explode. 

Guest Snatch
22 minutes ago, Dr. Quim said:

I... I don't understand.

Don't worry yourself. It's typical of stickers to come out with shit like this when he's been made to look a useless bullshitting cunt. 

Which would explain why he posts mainly shit.

Guest Dr. Quim
5 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Don't worry yourself. It's typical of stickers to come out with shit like this when he's been made to look a useless bullshitting cunt. 

Which would explain why he posts mainly shit.

I know, I know...

Fucking hell...

7 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

We don't yet know the full details. You are allowed use reasonable force to restrain somebody, what you are not allowed to do is beat the living shit out of them.

With respect Rick, if they're swinging a baseball bat, a fairly solid hiding is 'reasonable force' when attempting a restraint.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

We don't yet know the full details. You are allowed use reasonable force to restrain somebody, what you are not allowed to do is beat the living shit out of them.

eric, you'd be wise to remember these words should bill ever take you up on your kind offer of hospitality*. 

*cockney rhyming slang for 'sexual battery'.