CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who won't leave you alone when you're trying to do gardening.

Roadkill

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You're fucked now Roadkill. Tomorrow you'll have his Hattie Jacques of a wife knocking on your door with a plate of cup cakes. 

I wish you lot would bugger off with these piss taking predictions. I need solutions and I need them now, dammit!

The cunt was out driving his fucking RC car around again when I put the bin out. He tried to call me over but I pretended not to hear him.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, ratcum said:

During my time in the army I had a dishonourable discharge but fortunately wasn't kicked out for it.

I am septic about this.

13 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I wish you lot would bugger off with these piss taking predictions. I need solutions and I need them now, dammit!

The cunt was out driving his fucking RC car around again when I put the bin out. He tried to call me over but I pretended not to hear him.

Everytime you go out, have earphones in. That way you can make out your listening to music. Learn the words to the 'Horst Wessel Song' and sing it out loud. That way he'll think you're a raving Nazi and leave you well alone.  Unless he's a raving nazi. Then you're fucked. 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Everytime you go out, have earphones in. That way you can make out your listening to music. Learn the words to the 'Horst Wessel Song' and sing it out loud. That way he'll think you're a raving Nazi and leave you well alone.  Unless he's a raving nazi. Then you're fucked. 

I'm the only Nazi in the village. Jewdy said.

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I'm rather certain that the next time you go out, and he tries to lure you into another mind-numbing conversation, you can get the message through his thick skull by hurling a molotov cocktail at him, and his fucking poncey RC toy.  Have you thought about building a Remote unit more powerful than his, take over his signal, and run the car into a fucking car fire (which you set).  

Next time you cut the grass just do what I do,take your knob out of your flies,pull the linings of your pockets inside out and ask him if he'd like to meet your pet elephant,my neighbours all run inside when they hear the Flymo power up.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Who was Jewdy? If you don't mind me dragging you screaming into the real world for a moment Ratty.

It was Rattys name for judge because he always accused Ratty of being a Nazi. 

6 hours ago, Neil said:

Next time you cut the grass just do what I do,take your knob out of your flies,pull the linings of your pockets inside out and ask him if he'd like to meet your pet elephant,my neighbours all run inside when they hear the Flymo power up.

It's just as well you've got small pockets, otherwise your little party trick wouldn't resemble an elephant in the slightest.

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Who was Jewdy? If you don't mind me dragging you screaming into the real world for a moment Ratty.

Judge Twi. As someone has mentioned above, he was a Nazi hunter who always had me in his sites.  Even funnier, he had a very public meltdown on here, was convinced I had his address and was sending him pamphlets.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Judge Twi. As someone has mentioned above, he was a Nazi hunter who always had me in his sites.  Even funnier, he had a very public meltdown on here, was convinced I had his address and was sending him pamphlets.

A perpetually offended liberal type then. I never met the cunt, before my time but there are many references. As with someone named Brony Keith. I think we need a hall of fame/shame, where past fruitcakes could be looked up by us Johnny come latelys, perhaps a little section with a selection of their signature type posts and a brief synopsis of corner history.

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Thank you. I don't think Ratty is a nazi, but I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he was created by them in a laboratory.

Ratter is quite the opposite. When he was granted one trip on a time travel machine he used it to go back to 1939 and beg hitler not to kill the jews. 

Adolf stroked his moustache and said "...kill all the jews? Good idea, I hadn't thought of that." 

4 minutes ago, scotty said:

Ratter is quite the opposite. When he was granted one trip on a time travel machine he used it to go back to 1939 and beg hitler not to kill the jews. 

Adolf stroked his moustache and said "...kill all the jews? Good idea, I hadn't thought of that." 

Messing with the time space continuum is always a tricky business Scotty. That Marty Mcfly almost shagged his mum and became his own father, the silly Oedipally confused cunt.