CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Residents of Gants Hill, London

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/40729398

Residents of a London street are kicking off because they've purchased cars that are longer than their driveways, so they are getting ticketed for obstructing the pavement.

Just when you thought they couldn't be any more thick, a Mrs Linda Horwood is quoted as saying "I'm parking my car so close to my house that I'm bashing it every time I park!".

JESUS FUCKING WEPT

Guest Tata Steely Dan

English suburban architecture is so uniquely ugly and boring. 

Anyway, if you live in such a rough area, how can you justify a massive BMW? Dealing drugs perhaps? 

Just now, Tata Steely Dan said:

Anyway, if you live in such a rough area, how can you justify a massive BMW? Dealing drugs perhaps? 

Unlike the majority of urban Scotland, which is renowned for its beauty and charm. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Wolfie said:

Unlike the majority of urban Scotland, which is renowned for its beauty and charm. 

God's own country, Wolfie. 

16 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Have you ever seen the Scottish parliament building? It looks like it was thrown together on a Saturday afternoon by an autistic child armed with giant Lego blocks and a shit imagination.

I recall the halcyon days of the suburban terrace with quaint little front gardens, winding footpaths and herbaceous borders. We'd go to the Berni Inn every Sunday up in Old Redding and then throw wet paper towels at the windows of the Pakistanis at number 14.

• Like 3

Guest Manky

With the fortune spent on public transport infrastructure in London, to the detriment of the rest of the country, why do people need so many cars there?

Most parking tickets are a money raising scam to feed councillors expense accounts. I thwart them with my powers of cycle-fu.

The biggest problem is that most of the families that live in Gants Hill are shall we say 'ahem'......quite tanned and live 10 to a house of which five of the fuckers drive.This has resulted in every cunt demolishing their front wall,digging up their grass and then trying to squeeze a few Datsun,Toyota or Nissans in the space of 200 sq feet.Its time we banned the cunts and got rid of them 

Guest Hector
20 minutes ago, Frank said:

I recall the halcyon days of the suburban terrace with quaint little front gardens, winding footpaths and herbaceous borders. We'd go to the Berni Inn every Sunday up in Old Redding and then throw wet paper towels at the windows of the Pakistanis at number 14.

Ah, Berni Inns. Prawn cocktail, steak, chips, mushrooms and peas swilled down with a bottle of rose. Fucking awful. Still, sooner 1977 than 2017.

50 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/40729398

Residents of a London street are kicking off because they've purchased cars that are longer than their driveways, so they are getting ticketed for obstructing the pavement.

Just when you thought they couldn't be any more thick, a Mrs Linda Horwood is quoted as saying "I'm parking my car so close to my house that I'm bashing it every time I park!".

JESUS FUCKING WEPT

Linda is obviously the type of fuckwit whose practical ability extends to phoning an electrician and waiting in all day for him to arrive and change the 13 amp fuse in her toaster plug.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Have you ever seen the Scottish parliament building? It looks like it was thrown together on a Saturday afternoon by an autistic child armed with giant Lego blocks and a shit imagination.

Have you ever seen England, except the 5% that tourists go to? It all looks like this:

a-post-war-1940s-semi-detached-house-in-

Or this:

C%20-%20lincs%20(el)%20-%20south%20ormsb

Did you get one architect to design every single one of your churches? How are you fucks not perpetually lost whenever you step outdoors? Chorley, Cheltenham or Chichester? Who can say?

Guest Tata Steely Dan
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Linda is obviously the type of fuckwit whose practical ability extends to phoning an electrician and waiting in all day for him to arrive and change the 13 amp fuse in her toaster plug.

Nah, Linda is bashing up her car every time she parks because she is a woman. End of. The part of the brain that deals with spatial reasoning is far smaller in woman. 

Just now, Tata Steely Dan said:

Nah, Linda is bashing up her car every time she parks because she is a woman. End of. The part of the brain that deals with spatial reasoning is far smaller in woman. 

And they're shit at snooker because their eyes aren't big enough and their arms are too short.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Sorry, but Scotland is full of boring two up two down little huts.

Even me, in my flatshare with a front room and crippling coke addition, can afford a mortgage on a 12 bed duplex north of the border. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
47 minutes ago, Neil said:

The biggest problem is that most of the families that live in Gants Hill are shall we say 'ahem'......quite tanned and live 10 to a house of which five of the fuckers drive.This has resulted in every cunt demolishing their front wall,digging up their grass and then trying to squeeze a few Datsun,Toyota or Nissans in the space of 200 sq feet.Its time we banned the cunts and got rid of them 

The families or the cars?  

11 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Presumably you've received a lot of parking tickets, Eddie.

Does your boyfriend enjoy that big bushy beard on his ring piece? Grizzly Adams motherfucker, make sure that barber gets all the dingle berries out of it today.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I wonder how many of the cunts have actually got a dropside kerb that gives them the legal right of access over the footpath with a vehicle or if they've just put a scaffold board in the gutter. Fucking hovel habitating scum.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

And another fucking thing for the useless fucking BBC reporter. If these hobbit pits were built in the 1940s the bit at the front is a garden, not a fucking driveway and it's been changed to a driveway using shoddily laid crazy paving because lazy cunts need to get the drivers door as close as possible to the front door. And if I was plod, Linda wouldn't have a driving licence if she regularly collides with something as big as a house.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
25 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Does your boyfriend enjoy that big bushy beard on his ring piece? Grizzly Adams motherfucker, make sure that barber gets all the dingle berries out of it today.

Are you in Norwich today Eddie?

On 29/07/2017 at 7:50 AM, Eddie said:

Right now, he's randomly taking on a gang of hoodies in a pub car park, with one of his mates. I'm sure he'll be back soon, with his mate, as the sight of his Rolex draped around the three-pointed star of his Mercedes S-Class, along with the presence of his mate, will undoubtedly intimidate and help hurt a few along the way. I'll ask him when he gets back.