CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I can just imagine Roops writing down all the juicy bits in her little black book, leather gloves creaking slightly as she slams it shut over the balls of whatever poor cunt happens to be in the cooler at that moment.

"Ve have ze proof. Ze source does not matter!"

Roops and I have been carrying on a sordid affair via PM for 18 months. I certainly hope that Jiggers never catches wind of it.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
16 minutes ago, Frank said:

Jazz, I've failed miserably. You've developed an extraordinary thick skin and I respect you for turning things around. I'm afraid I'll have to go after the business again. Standby.

Standing by. You pitiful fool.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Gobbie I'm really upset with Bill. That cunt goes out of his way to invite a confrontation.. especially with the academically challenged. For what it's worth, I think you and I could be lovers. Have this and flick one out on me...

I'm ignoring the prick. And that song is a bit twee, if you come back with something a bit more powerful I'll consider it.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I'm ignoring the prick. And that song is a bit twee, if you come back with something a bit more powerful I'll consider it.

Not to worry Gobby, he will get himself sorted and come back to you!  

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

So you judge the song to be twi?

Guest Snatch
14 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I don't doubt it. I'm sure your psychology clinic can confirm this.

No doubt he overcame a tropical disease with no known cure. That's how fucking hard he is and don't you forget it. 

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

There is no category yet for what you did there.

I would be perfectly happy to receive the "cunt" response.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

No doubt he overcame a tropical disease with no known cure. That's how fucking hard he is and don't you forget it. 

Punker's uses HOMO therapy

Guest 'eavensabove
20 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I don't doubt it. I'm sure your psychology clinic can confirm this.

I could a give a penny for your thoughts and still get some change back, You fucking idiotic buffoon.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Your banal pronouncements are akin to the oratory of rabid marmoset with tertiary mumps.

lol.

Fuck off.

And the one and only positive thing about You, is your AIDS test result. I bet you fart rainbows.

Guest 'eavensabove
19 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Powerful? Frank has no more power than an AAA, and has about enough charm to even make "Slappy The Dog Faced Whore" frigid. He's a washed-up old tart and the most vilest of beings. His very own Mother should have turned herself in to the police. After all, it took her nine months to take a shit until she finally had him surgically removed in A&E back in 1937. He's been a cunt ever since and just as the saying goes Gobby:  "An Old Cunt Never Loses Its Warts"  I want him dead, but very slowly and painfully.  

23 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Powerful? Frank has no more power than an AAA, and has about enough charm to even make "Slappy The Dog Faced Whore" frigid. He's a washed-up old tart and the most vilest of beings. His very own Mother should have turned herself in to the police. After all, it took her nine months to take a shit until she finally had him surgically removed in A&E back in 1937. He's been a cunt ever since and just as the saying goes Gobby:  "An Old Cunt Never Loses Its Warts"  I want him dead, but very slowly and painfully.  

Reported to admin for vile family references.

You fucking degenerate.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

You fucking degenerate.

Cunt Frank, has made more family references than a Registry Office, and I make no apologies whatsoever for wanting him dead. You see, there are cunts such as you for example who just like him will revert to  'picking-on' the wives & kids of folks on here and stating the most disgusting shit in the hope to earn yourself some cred. It doesn't. Just for you to even think such things about the factually ill, makes you the lowest of the low, and not even time pent in the cooler makes cunts like you & him liable for forgiveness. Never. 

29 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You fucking degenerate.

Thank you punk. Nothing really upsets me on here.. except crude references towards my mother. She recently passed away and I sincerely hope that Proper takes appropriate action.

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

Cunt Frank, has made more family references than a Registry Office, and I make no apologies whatsoever for wanting him dead. You see, there are cunts such as you for example who just like him will revert to  'picking-on' the wives & kids of folks on here and stating the most disgusting shit in the hope to earn yourself some cred. It doesn't. Just for you to even think such things about the factually ill, makes you the lowest of the low, and not even time pent in the cooler makes cunts like you & him liable for forgiveness. Never. 

? a-normal he's not..

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Thank you punk. Nothing really upsets me on here.. except crude references towards my mother. She recently passed away 

Bill likes this.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Frank said:

Gout.

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

? a-normal he's not..

Now now frank. Your songwriting skills are renowned for their dangerous lacy content.