CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

There's one bloke who lives locally who has a constant grin stretched across his boat race. Every fucking time I see him, he's grinning like a fucking retard. It looks like a skull with a thin layer of skin stretched over it, with a little beard. This doesn't just stop with him. His wife and kids also have huge grins as well. Its like someone has widened their mouths with a scalpel. Cunts.

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There's one bloke who lives locally who has a constant grin stretched across his boat race. Every fucking time I see him, he's grinning like a fucking retard. It looks like a skull with a thin layer of skin stretched over it, with a little beard. This doesn't just stop with him. His wife and kids also have huge grins as well. Its like someone has widened their mouths with a scalpel. Cunts.

Widen their tracheas with a scalpel.

Guest nobgobbler
5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've just seen the very same cunt. We gave way to him so he could cross the road and he thanked us by chattering his teeth in his big wide smiley gob. 

Constant nervous laughter is worse. My neighbour is guilty of this. I could tell him that I'd stolen his Mondeo and intentionally ran over his five year old whilst his wife was blowing me in the passenger seat. The cunt would still chuckle like a fucking imbecile who'd just shoved a canister of nitrous oxide up his arse.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You are wise to exercise caution with the cunts, Gyps. They usually end up being a Jehovas Witness, a serial killer or nonce, dread the thought of all three. May I suggest you view a programme called Dexter to learn how to properly deal with such defective slithering bastards. 

Guest 'eavensabove

Yer average grinner has fuck all to grin about. Most of 'em are smarmy bastards & gormless, and should be Botoxed until they can grin no more. Aint nuffing wrong with a good-old laugh though, particularly when it is aimed at the less fortunate and is coupled with some ridicule for good measure. 

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Yer average grinner has fuck all to grin about. Most of 'em are smarmy bastards & gormless, and should be Botoxed until they can grin no more. Aint nuffing wrong with a good-old laugh though, particularly when it is aimed at the less fortunate and is coupled with some ridicule for good measure. 

Did you get sectioned or just retreat into the woods for a period of self imposed isolation and tantric masturbation? 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Did you get sectioned or just retreat into the woods for a period of self imposed isolation and tantric masturbation? 

Well, for what it is worth you nosey cunt, I've been ill. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Haha, brillliant! 

Yes, it was rather good and a darn sight better than listening to you prattling on like a whoosie. 

20 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Yes, it was rather good and a darn sight better than listening to you prattling on like a whoosie. 

Ev, pal, can you have a word in Alf's shell like. He seems to think I've snitched on him over a PM. I've always held him in the highest regard and in the over five thousand posts I've made I've not once had a bad word to say about him.

I don't want another Ding situation on our hands so do your best.

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ev, pal, can you have a word in Alf's shell like. He seems to think I've snitched on him over a PM. I've always held him in the highest regard and in the over five thousand posts I've made I've not once had a bad word to say about him.

From what I've heard through the grapevine you're a right dirty little backstabber who can't be trusted. Worse than even Bubba they say.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

From what I've heard through the grapevine you're a right dirty little backstabber who can't be trusted. Worse than even Bubba they say.

I certainly can't be trusted, and like the proverbial worm I'd turn on my own mother if it suited me. But I'd never break the sanctity of the PM. Some thing's are sacred.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I certainly can't be trusted, and like the proverbial worm I'd turn on my own mother if it suited me. But I'd never break the sanctity of the PM. Some thing's are sacred.

It's not me you have to convince, Decs. I'm just the resident artist and therefore above all of these petty politics. The plebs, though... they sound angry.

3 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I've just seen the very same cunt. We gave way to him so he could cross the road and he thanked us by chattering his teeth in his big wide smiley gob. 

Gobbie I'm really upset with Bill. That cunt goes out of his way to invite a confrontation.. especially with the academically challenged. For what it's worth, I think you and I could be lovers. Have this and flick one out on me...

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don't get involved with lovers tiffs, though I've not heard from the beast recently so to speak and besides, he's always seen you as being as OK as far as I'm aware. It's no secret that I've not been here (for what seems like a lifetime to many) and so I don't know what shit has gone down and if any hit the fan. Anyway, the last thing I heard via PM was that he had the hump with Punkers & Fwank and was taking a break... I'll be seeing him later this month, but I'm sure like most of us there's never any real hard feelings against any cunt, save against Frank and/or any other multi tosspot.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

It's not me you have to convince, Decs. I'm just the resident artist and therefore above all of these petty politics. The plebs, though... they sound angry.

?

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've said it again and so I'll say it before: All PMs are ready by and modified by the powers that be and then used to her advantage. AMEN

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

I've said it again and so I'll say it before: All PMs are ready by and modified by the powers that be and then used to her advantage. AMEN

I can just imagine Roops writing down all the juicy bits in her little black book, leather gloves creaking slightly as she slams it shut over the balls of whatever poor cunt happens to be in the cooler at that moment.

"Ve have ze proof. Ze source does not matter!"

8 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I don't get involved with lovers tiffs, though I've not heard from the beast recently so to speak and besides, he's always seen you as being as OK as far as I'm aware. It's no secret that I've not been here (for what seems like a lifetime to many) and so I don't know what shit has gone down and if any hit the fan. Anyway, the last thing I heard via PM was that he had the hump with Punkers & Fwank and was taking a break... I'll be seeing him later this month, but I'm sure like most of us there's never any real hard feelings against any cunt, save against Frank and/or any other multi tosspot.

Jazz, I've failed miserably. You've developed an extraordinary thick skin and I respect you for turning things around. I'm afraid I'll have to go after the business again. Standby.

3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Looks like admin needs to add a paranoid wanker option to the suite of available "likes"........