CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Celeb big brother

Eddie

As all successful millionaire business men do out of office hours I watch the oxymoron that is celeb big brother. I recognise 2 out of god knows how many, 1 of them is Barry from eastenders and the other my old mate Derek Ocorah. Can anyone help me identify the others? 

9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

As all successful millionaire business men do out of office hours I watch the oxymoron that is celeb big brother. I recognise 2 out of god knows how many, 1 of them is Barry from eastenders and the other my old mate Derek Ocorah. Can anyone help me identify the others? 

Helen Lederer used to run with the Rik Mayall/Ade Edmonson crowd and she was quite funny and weirdly shaggable back in the day. The rest of them I haven't got a clue about. The usual pack of cunts famous for fuck all, paid a fortune for no apparent reason and completely fucking obnoxious, legends in their own minds. Is Frank in it this year?

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Helen Lederer used to run with the Rik Mayall/Ade Edmonson crowd and she was quite funny and weirdly shaggable back in the day. The rest of them I haven't got a clue about. The usual pack of cunts famous for fuck all, paid a fortune for no apparent reason and completely fucking obnoxious, legends in their own minds. Is Frank in it this year?

Yes, the bald gay one.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Helen Lederer used to run with the Rik Mayall/Ade Edmonson crowd and she was quite funny and weirdly shaggable back in the day.

Careful now. Gyps got quite upset about this nomination a few years back. I think they might be lezzers together.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Careful now. Gyps got quite upset about this nomination a few years back. I think they might be lezzers together.

In the late 80's there was something preternaturally alluring about her. Only properly heterosexual men will know what I'm talking about. She pipped Meg Foster in the spooky eyes department, just.

42 minutes ago, ratcum said:

My Aunty Vi once said to me:

"Celebrity is like the clitoris Ratty; swollen and engorged when the subject of attention, hooded and diminished when caught unawares"

She then stuffed my face in her lobster pot.

You're the best on here Ratty. Others, or one in particular make that claim, but they can't touch this.

Guest Mingeeta
On 03/08/2017 at 9:57 PM, Eddie said:

And he's such a good mate you can spell his name anyway you want.

Brilliant.

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

And he's such a good mate you can spell his name anyway you want.

Brilliant.

Such intelligence behind this nom. Anybody who believes in psychic powers and the old con trick of cold reading are gullible fools who cannot admit to themselves their own stupidity. Derek Acorah should be thrown in jail for fraud.

Edited by Alfie Noakes
Seems I couldnt spell derek fraudcorah's name either

18 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Such intelligence behind this nom. Anybody who believes in psychic powers and the old con trick of cold reading are gullible fools who cannot admit to themselves their own stupidity. Derek Accorah should be thrown in jail for fraud.

He could share a cell with Eddie! If he wants to listen to a thickos diatribe!