CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange lV

Guest Gong Farmer

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Sexy, bright, feisty, violent, unique: a dying breed in a part of the world in which people have become too fucking scared to say how they feel. An angelic voice, too.

Are you in the Gay IRA?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, scotty said:

I like my cranberries dead, dried out, in a bag and coated in solid white yoghurt. What do you think about that?

Better than alive and placing bombs under Cunts cars.

16 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

She had a great voice @Wolfie not like the X factor screaming and wailing slags trying to out do each other.

Personally I think she sounds like a strangled fucking cat. Cunt can't hold a note without her voice breaking like a teenage boy. Imagine fucking her and having to put up with the awful sound she makes on the 3:30 mark of "Zombie":

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Personally I think she sounds like a strangled fucking cat. Cunt can't hold a note without her voice breaking like a teenage boy. Imagine fucking her and having to put up with the awful sound she makes on the 3:30 mark of "Zombie":

I’m not fussy.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Jamaica's alright, if you want your hand lopped off by a mechete

Jamaica is a shit hole. When I go to the Caribbean , I only ever stay at the Inn at English Harbour on Antigua. Anything else is for Cunts and skinflints.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
28 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Jamaica is a shit hole. When I go to the Caribbean , I only ever stay at the Inn at English Harbour on Antigua. Anything else is for Cunts and skinflints.

I stay in my holiday villa in Sandy Lane.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No doubt you spend your time there swilling on copious amounts of spunk deposited by the natives

No, you're wrong again as usual you fuckarse! Copious amounts of Mount Gay XO. There's a hook for you.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No doubt you spend your time there swilling on copious amounts of spunk deposited by the natives

I hope you can visit these places one day, you slag.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...