CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Exam results cunts

Neil

2 hours ago, Spanky said:

Education is a total waste of time. Expecially now there's Google. You can pretend you know everything about everything with a few taps of the keyboard, like certain fanny flashing admin for example. 

You can also get by with an almost aggressive disregard for correct spelling and punctuation, like you you big fat fuck.

I didn't know Rick flashes his fanny! 

9 hours ago, Spanky said:

Education is a total waste of time. Expecially now there's Google. You can pretend you know everything about everything with a few taps of the keyboard, like certain fanny flashing admin for example. 

You can also get by with an almost aggressive disregard for correct spelling and punctuation, like you you big fat fuck.

Expecially?!!!........and don't you fucking dare try to say you meant it you soppy fucking cunt.Edge a cayshun never dun me no harm,I know how many noughts there are at the end of my bank balance

Guest Mingeeta
10 hours ago, Spanky said:

Education is a waste of time ?. Yes, and you are the prime example.

Now go crawl back under whichever crustaceon it was you come out from under. No one with any sense on here cares for your bollocks.

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Neil said:

Expecially?!!!........and don't you fucking dare try to say you meant it you soppy fucking cunt.Edge a cayshun never dun me no harm,I know how many noughts there are at the end of my bank balance

So does Skanky, only problem for him is there are noughts at the beginning of his bank balance as well, his pocket money off his parents usually disappears within 10 mins on swizzels and drumstick lollies.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, Neil said:

I know how many noughts there are at the end of my bank balance

That'll be the same number as at the start then. 

Anyroad, a Post Office savings account isn't a proper bank account and neither is the old bacca tin at the back of your sock drawer, furthermore, those rent arrears and CCJ's are gonna present an obstacle to getting one for some time.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
31 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

So does Skanky, only problem for him is there are noughts at the beginning of his bank balance as well, his pocket money off his parents usually disappears within 10 mins on swizzels and drumstick lollies.

Beat me to it you cunt, fuck off though I'm leaving it in.

44 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Reported for implying Spanky spends his hard-earned on grooming products. 

Guest Spanky
10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

All the time. They used to call him 'Ricky flap flasher' at the student union fairtrade peace bar.

You should see what he does with a pair of recycled crocs and some Linda McCartney sausages.

Guest Spanky
3 hours ago, Neil said:

Of course I meant it. That's how it's spelt. Now fuck off while I go to the shop and spend my pocket money on a bockle of pop and a sherbet dip.

Guest Spanky
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The new avatar.. the little weirdo from Labyrinth?

No, it's the Psammead, which annoyingly doesn't rhyme with spack, flid, tard or mong.

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

It's seeing the cocooned snowflakes jumpin in the air, fucking hugging and shouting enough 'oh my god' type crap that riles me. And all for a pass in some world poverty shite and social studies in how Britain has been transformed into a sea of degenerate cuntwipes from the underclass right up to the toffs. How can that get you a job in a Morrisons? These lazy, unreachable  little zombie cunts have a degree in burying their ugly heads in an Iphone mummy pays for. I fear for the future if these tossed have to change my pads and wipe my arse in my dying throes. That's right, leap in the air kids - the living wage is a 'comin'...

8 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

It's seeing the cocooned snowflakes jumpin in the air, fucking hugging and shouting enough 'oh my god' type crap that riles me. And all for a pass in some world poverty shite and social studies in how Britain has been transformed into a sea of degenerate cuntwipes from the underclass right up to the toffs. How can that get you a job in a Morrisons? These lazy, unreachable  little zombie cunts have a degree in burying their ugly heads in an Iphone mummy pays for. I fear for the future if these tossed have to change my pads and wipe my arse in my dying throes. That's right, leap in the air kids - the living wage is a 'comin'...

5 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Where do the doctors cone from? Fucking anywhere bar England. What cunts are engineering this project? Jeez.

Please stop already, it's just not happening for you. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Where do the doctors cone from? Fucking anywhere bar England. What cunts are engineering this project? Jeez.

You're absolutely right. There's no better endorsement of a medical professional's capability than their nationality or the colour of their skin. 

Idiot.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're absolutely right. There's no better endorsement of a medical professional's capability than their nationality or the colour of their skin. 

Idiot.

this cunt ticks all the boxes...

Daniel Ubani, a Nigerian-born German citizen, was on his first UK shift as a locum when he killed Gray, whom he injected with 100mg of diamorphine – 10 times the recommended maximum dose.

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

this cunt ticks all the boxes...

Daniel Ubani, a Nigerian-born German citizen, was on his first UK shift as a locum when he killed Gray, whom he injected with 100mg of diamorphine – 10 times the recommended maximum dose.

True, Eddie, and like the next man I wouldn't particularly want to wake up in hospital with rice and peas stuck in my appendectomy wound.

Saying that, I'd rather be admistered to by a Ladysmith Black Mbazo fan than native born Harold Shipman.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Friday, August 18, 2017 at 8:51 AM, Bill Stickers said:

Where do you think all our doctors, engineers and scientists come from?

India, Pakistan and China, In answer to your question.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Saturday, August 19, 2017 at 10:34 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

the little weirdo from Labyrinth?

Isn't that a bit like saying 'the gay one at the Pride March.'

Guest Bill Stickers
18 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

India, Pakistan and China, In answer to your question.

So your answer is that we send even less kids to uni? Oh dear.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

So your answer is that we send even less kids to uni? Oh dear.

Its a reasonable enough thing to do. Most of the courses they are on are of no use in the real world. You could still send more kids (who have sufficient intelligence) on useful uni courses whilst at the same time drastically reducing sending the overall number of kids to uni .