CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gang bans

Stubby Pecker

18 cuntbreeds who's aim in life seems to be purely to behave as cunts and make other people life a misery have been banned from Birmingham to stop them continuing their cuntish behaviour and killing each other. 

All of a dusky hue, they belong to rival gangs the Johnston crew, and get this, the burger bar boys. Their made up names include Akeen, Tesfa, Reial, Ravelle and so on so forth.

These fools offer nothing whatsoever to society and should be immediately woodchipped also with all their know associates, family and illegitimate children, from many mothers. My second option is to give them blunt weapons, put them together and let them sort it out themselves-last man standing gets let off. 

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Birmingham you say. oh, that's okay then. I don't give a flying fuck about how Brummie fuckwits act in their shitty home 

Indeed, although you're one to talk. As a fully inducted member of Little Snoring's Hell's Angels mobility scooter chapter, your ongoing feud with the Sheringham over 75's bowls club has destroyed many a poor widow's flower border.

Fucking animal.

• Like 2

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
53 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Indeed, although you're one to talk. As a fully inducted member of Little Snoring's Hell's Angels mobility scooter chapter, your ongoing feud with the Sheringham over 75's bowls club has destroyed many a poor widow's flower border.

Fucking animal.

You're the one that likes rummaging around in the front gardens of 75 year old women.

Fnar. Fnar.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 23/08/2017 at 4:33 PM, Decimus said:

Fucking animal.

I hear they are planning to team up with The Crips. And by that I mean the more spasticated bed wetting types at the retirement home.