CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts whose front doors open outwards

Neil

10 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Bubba, what is an "iron"?

What you use to flatten your ghastly yellow tie? 

Paddy goes to A&E with 2 triangular burns on his face. When quizzed by the doctor he says "I was doin' da ironing and da fockin telephone rang so I answered da iron instead, loike da twat oi am!" Doc then asks why he's got a burn on both sides, paddy says "ahh dat was from phonin da ambulance"

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
40 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What you use to flatten your ghastly yellow tie? 

Paddy goes to A&E with 2 triangular burns on his face. When quizzed by the doctor he says "I was doin' da ironing and da fockin telephone rang so I answered da iron instead, loike da twat oi am!" Doc then asks why he's got a burn on both sides, paddy says "ahh dat was from phonin da ambulance"

Never mind that phone/iron shite. What is an "iron"?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Perhaps a supporter of the footballing team 'West Ham', usually referred to as 'cockney wankers'.

Perhaps? I prefer to deal on certainties Eric. Can you firm up this definition a little? Useless slob.

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Never mind that phone/iron shite. What is an "iron"?

Definition of "iron" (not the metal element or clothes crease reducing device) - Arsenal, Crystal Palace, Millwall, Manchester Utd or Liverpool supporters, cockney rhyming bollocks for iron hoof (poof), frank, punkape.

On 10/14/2017 at 12:48 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

The ex Paras, Royal Marines or SAS/SBS cunts are usually alright and have skills and a 'get things done' approach which makes them useful in later civvy life, but the bog standard ex squaddies from the Queens own Faggoteers or whatever cannon fodder unit they were with tend to be useless gobshite cunts, endlessly going on about army life like it was a glamorous occupation, and the reality was that they spent most of their time in Colchester, painting the fucking grass green in preparation for a visit from the queen mum, and the rest of it freezing their bollocks off standing outside W.H Smith in Dungannon hoping not to get shot in the eye by a 14 year old catholic with an air rifle.

Eric old boy, I can't wholly agree. While I concur about the more 'elite' factions of the British Army, other vital units (the 33rd Engineer Regiment based in Essex is one good example) have suffered heavily in Afghanistan and Iraq in recent years, operating as the army's bomb search and disposal experts, and are worthy of much respect. Just sayin'!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Definition of "iron" (not the metal element or clothes crease reducing device) - Arsenal, Crystal Palace, Millwall, Manchester Utd or Liverpool supporters, cockney rhyming bollocks for iron hoof (poof), frank, punkape.

Thank you, finally an answer. For a widly bandied about term here, which even has it's own button, no cunt seems to know. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 23 August 2017 at 10:21 PM, Neil said:

What the fuck is this shit about,Is your fucking hovel that small you can't allow 3ft of door to open fully inwards?,.Should be against the law and ripped off its fucking hinges

Cunts

I'll wager your back door has been ripped off it's hinges. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Thank you, finally an answer. For a widy bandied about term here, which even has it's own button, no cunt seems to know. 

No problem, it is from old cockney slang, so it shows up the age of a lot of the admin team.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/10/2017 at 12:18 AM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

MC is referring to the Approved Documents that provide the GUIDANCE to support the Building Regulations. Guidance means there is no absolute requirement to follow it. What a stupid cunt he is. Those stupid bastards that overclad Grenfell followed the Building Regulations and look how well that turned out. Some stupid corner cutting white goods manufacturer didn't follow the guidance on how to build a fridge without it bursting into flames. Who would guess that would happen.......again and again. Beko, White Knight etc take note.

Cunt off.... I think you will find the cladding is not to building regs in the painful public inquiry that no doubt will not send anyone to prison.   The kingsman cladding was not suppose to be used in the manner it was, hence not to building regs.  Bye the way it's actually illegal to breach building regs and those cunts who did break them at grenfell will find out just what happens when you break the law and kill people but you are a multi million pound company......nothing.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Cunt off.... I think you will find the cladding is not to building regs in the painful public inquiry that no doubt will not send anyone to prison.   The kingsman cladding was not suppose to be used in the manner it was, hence not to building regs.  Bye the way it's actually illegal to breach building regs and those cunts who did break them at grenfell will find out just what happens when you break the law and kill people but you are a multi million pound company......nothing.

Yawn. The point is, regulation was not breached. The ability to follow approved guidance was. What do you reckon the penalties are for that? Magistrates court and maximum £20k?? Possibly.