CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Liberal Parenting

Guest Trumpton  Bacon

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

In a secularist nation I would allow religion to be practised by those who wish to, whether I think they are deluded fuckwitts or not. No religion should meddle with the affairs of state and no religion should ever define law. Freedom!

Except most of our laws are based on Judo-Christian law. If you respect current laws you are de facto a Christian whether you like it or not.

All you have to do now is start going to church......

lol.

Fuck off.

Guest Alfie Noakes
31 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Except most of our laws are based on Judo-Christian law. If you respect current laws you are de facto a Christian whether you like it or not.

All you have to do now is start going to church......

lol.

Fuck off.

I was in a church today, a quaint 900 year old edifice that was forced to switch sides after Henry the 8th at my nephew's wedding (man to woman). Still the usual made up bronze age and Roman fairy tales that I remember.

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I was in a church today, a quaint 900 year old edifice that was forced to switch sides after Henry the 8th at my nephew's wedding (man to woman). Still the usual made up bronze age and Roman fairy tales that I remember.

I do hope you said some prayers for all the other atheists in the world.....

Guest Alfie Noakes
15 hours ago, Punkape said:

I do hope you said some prayers for all the other atheists in the world.....

Why would I do that? They would neither want me to or appreciate the time wasted. I politely remained silent during the prayers out of respect for the event.

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

For fucks sake, which twatish fool decided to let this blithering, repetitive cuntbreed out to clog up every nom with his same same rubbish?

Twats

You need to pray for the meek, the poor and the disaffected. Most of all you need to change and pray for your own redemption.....

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You need to pray for the meek, the poor and the disaffected. Most of all you need to change and pray for your own redemption.....

Why prey on the poor and disinfected?

Parents? In my day we never had parents. We fended for ourselves from the moment we were born. We had to clout ourselves round the ear when we were naughty.  

Imagine being rich enough to afford parents? Kids these days don't know how good it is...

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
34 minutes ago, deebom said:

Parents? In my day we never had parents. We fended for ourselves from the moment we were born. We had to clout ourselves round the ear when we were naughty. 

Fuck off, you're just making stuff up now.

35 minutes ago, deebom said:

Imagine being rich enough to afford parents? Kids these days don't know how good it is...

It's the same with abortions; the little critters don't know they're born

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

If someone was about to abort you, you may take issue with it....even if your father was your uncle....

Your "Uncles" were the verger, rector, vicar, bishop, choirmaster, cardinal and pope.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

There's a fine line between allowing a child freedom of expression and liberal parenting, currently being crossed by the parents of a 6 year old boy that now wants to be a girl and turns up to school in dresses. But what is really stinging my ring is the fucking Christian parents of another brain washed sprog who can't mentally handle this situation and returns home 'tired and stressed'. Fucking stupid cunts. Any relation Punkape?

On 06/09/2017 at 8:19 PM, Witheredscrote said:

At last a cracking good nom worthy of debate, BUT I feel it is truly wasted on here at this moment in time, and would respectfully suggest you simply  log in, post the odd 'idiot, fuck off' comment. This way you will be truly accepted by the clique...

Idiot! Fuck off! 

6 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

There's a fine line between allowing a child freedom of expression and liberal parenting, currently being crossed by the parents of a 6 year old boy that now wants to be a girl and turns up to school in dresses. But what is really stinging my ring is the fucking Christian parents of another brain washed sprog who can't mentally handle this situation and returns home 'tired and stressed'. Fucking stupid cunts. Any relation Punkape?

You'll find that that pair of twats are part of the ever growing army of "easily offended". They want to pull their necks in and mind their own fucking business. 

11 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Well, they should cut his cock off, then. That'll teach the little fucker. And his dad's cock, too, seeing as he's obviously a fucking nancyboy who's too fucking 'liberal' to give the sprog a smack round the ear and tell him not to be so fucking stupid. Back in my day, we'd have nailed him to a tree and stuck stinging nettles up his ringpiece.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Well, they should cut his cock off, then. That'll teach the little fucker. And his dad's cock, too, seeing as he's obviously a fucking nancyboy who's too fucking 'liberal' to give the sprog a smack round the ear and tell him not to be so fucking stupid. Back in my day, we'd have nailed him to a tree and stuck stinging nettles up his ringpiece.

And proper nails too, none of your zinc coated B&Q crap, square forged, iron floor nails, with tetanus on 'em. 

4 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

southern puff. You want to go in hard with these bastards, it's the only language they understand

20 minutes ago, ratcum said:

southern puff. You want to go in hard with these bastards, it's the only language they understand

I'm with Ratty on this one. Boy children who express an interest in the performing arts, should be sent to adjustment centres where they are thrown in a pit and forced to fight polar bears until they become men. Meanwhile their parents houses should be searched for evidence of encouraging poofery, like DVD copies of Billy Elliot. And any guilty parents bludgeoned with steam hammers and burnt.