CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Divorced cunts

Earl of Punkape

10 hours ago, Punkape said:

I've never met him.

I have met Princess Anne several times( rugby and the turf) and Prince Andrew (golf).

Prince Charles is a national disgrace. Prince Edward is the only one of the siblings who is not divorced which is an appalling example.I have also met Viscount Linley( shooting) and Lady Victoria Windsor(turf).

lol.

Fuck off 

Take your views on divorce, your views on homosexuality, your views on education, your views on national service, your views on whatever other tedious subjects your puppet master chooses for you, and shove them up your arse, you stupid fucking wanker.

5 minutes ago, Ape said:

Take your views on divorce, your views on homosexuality, your views on education, your views on national service, your views on whatever other tedious subjects your puppet master chooses for you, and shove them up your arse, you stupid fucking wanker.

Oh dear.

Did you crash your model helicopter today somewhere ?

South Western Europe perhaps ?

lol.

Fuck off..... 

lol.

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Oh dear.

Did you crash your model helicopter today somewhere ?

South Western Europe perhaps ?

lol.

Fuck off..... 

lol.

Please explain to me why you insist on leaving a space before end of sentence punctuation. A space before a question mark is incorrect, and displays a poor grasp of written English. Either you, or your code-master, or both, are thick cunts. Either way - fuck off.

12 hours ago, Snatch said:

Maybe he married his Nigerian pimp when he was in the cooler.

He's doubtless got an entire model church scene set up in his cell, where he conducts fantasy wedding ceremonies between him and his right hand. He's probably got a selection of little dresses for his hand to wear, depending on the type of wank he intends to give himself when he later consummates the marriage. Fucking freak.

11 minutes ago, Ape said:

He's doubtless got an entire model church scene set up in his cell, where he conducts fantasy wedding ceremonies between him and his right hand. He's probably got a selection of little dresses for his hand to wear, depending on the type of wank he intends to give himself when he later consummates the marriage. Fucking freak.

Henceforth I shall picture him as Mr Garrison from South Park.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
13 hours ago, Punkape said:

Christian teaching tells us that divorce is wrong.Jacob Rees-Mogg superbly pointed out the evils of abortion and same sex marriage earlier in the week and should also have highlighted divorce.

The age for marriage should be raised to 23 for a woman and 26 for a man and restricted to practicing Christians in this country.This would put marriage on a sounder base and give couples more time to get to know each other.Without divorce proceedings clogging up the courtrooms lawyers would have more time to deport illegal immigrants and prosecute homosexuals.

lol.

Fuck off.

If divorce wasn't permitted most of us would be bigamists you dumbass. 

1 minute ago, nobgobbler said:If divorce wasn't permitted most of us would be bigamists you dumbass. 

It's impossible to discuss the subject (with the Punkape cretin) without a common frame-of-reference. Since he's never had, or will have, any form of relationship with a member of the opposite sex, he's in no position. To discuss marriage and divorce.

@Cuntybaws - name the Star Trek film.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That was 'the voyage home'. Where Spock does hippie swimming with whales and Scotty fucks up the future by telling some cunt how to make transparent aloominerm.

The best special effect in that film was Kirk's syrup staying on underwater. How it didn't win an Oscar is a complete fucking mystery.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

The best special effect in that film was Kirk's syrup staying on underwater. How it didn't win an Oscar is a complete fucking mystery.

The fucking awful cheesy performance from the whale expert bird could be one reason. My favourite bit is in the hospital, Bones rolling his eyes when he discovers they still use dialysis, gives the old dear a pill and tells her she'll be fine in half an hour, and of course Scottys disgust at the stench of Klingons on the bird of prey.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 hour ago, Ape said:

Please explain to me why you insist on leaving a space before end of sentence punctuation.

Old cunts that learned to type on typewriters do this. And sad little cunts like Punkape, who copy their mannerisms somewhat lazily to try and appear to belong to a similar demographic. 

See:

14 hours ago, Punkape said:

I hope you were married in a church Ape.

Jacob Reese Mogg would have inserted a comma after 'church', whereas Punkape slips up occasionally and the mask slips.

Anyway, I have nothing against Catholics as a rule, but ultra conservative English Catholics do my head in. They seem to opt out of the whole 'blessed are the meek' charade, and are unwaveringly smug, disgusting human beings with stone-age opinions.