CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
53 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Quincy, Bill has absolutely fucking disgraced himself. However, I've revealed a far worse crime tonight and morally no longer feel that I can continue this line of abuse. Are you OK to carry on from here?

I feel morally obliged to pursue all worthy shit to satisfactory conclusion: please expand, and hand me the fucking keys.

25 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I feel morally obliged to pursue all worthy shit to satisfactory conclusion: please expand, and hand me the fucking keys.

Bill has gone to Bruges and ordered base Leffe, no doubt in a half pint glass. What sort of mad cunt goes to the home of premium high strength beer and orders some shit you could get in a Basildon Wetherspoons?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bill has gone to Bruges and ordered base Leffe, no doubt in a half pint glass. What sort of mad cunt goes to the home of premium high strength beer and orders some shit you could get in a Basildon Wetherspoons?

He's fucking gone and done what?! 

Am I supposed to sit here and take this like some sort of cunt? 

I'm getting on a plane. Fucking little cunt.

5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

He went to Malaysia last year. I don't know about you, but I'm always suspicious of the intentions of white heterosexual males who go on excursions to southeast Asia alone.

Guest Rastus Coldsmoke
5 hours ago, ratcum said:

BDS says this to his twink most nights

There is literally only one outcome from this. We dance or we die. Tell rastus his cutting edge humour is no longer needed now the diabolical "decs" is oozing out.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

He went to Malaysia last year. I don't know about you, but I'm always suspicious of the intentions of white heterosexual males who go on excursions to southeast Asia alone.

Indeed, he's seems awfully keen on this "Malaysia". Too keen.

What do you imagine- worst case scenario - that he is up to over there? 

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

If I was retarded and grew up on a farm, Bruges might impress me. But I wasn't, so it doesn't.

As you grew up in the foster system, you must only be impressed by Skegness and Morecambe Bay.

Guest Bill Stickers
11 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I wouldn't trust the assertions of a man posting from the Centre Parcs Wifi. That goes without saying.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
42 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

As you grew up in the foster system, you must only be impressed by Skegness and Morecambe Bay.

Bill, these mysterious trips .... What are you up to?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I wouldn't trust the assertions of a man posting from the Centre Parcs Wifi. That goes without saying.

I would hesitate at the proclamations of a half pint piss drinking dodgy-malay-trip cunt.  You had better shape up sonny Jim . Cheap wife looking fucker, the game is up.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

@William T.D. Stickers explain yourself.

Sort this cunt out. I'm not at all sure who he thinks he is, but the attitude is sub par- like he owns the fucking place - zero respect in the correct areas, and insolent to boot. Fucker thinks he has some sort of licence.

Stickers! Look sharp! Your days of tromboning about are done: it's time to pay the fucking conductor.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Silence from the Stickers camp. A guilty silence. At this point in this sordid matter, your story had better be out-fucking-standing. Over there to secure a major organ transplant for a loved one; working for a charity digging village sewers with your bare hands; receiving wisdom from an ancient council of monks. It had better be fucking up there.

Now you're in "Belgium". They've had their problems; I hope you have not been adding to them.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Silence from the Stickers camp. A guilty silence. At this point in this sordid matter, your story had better be out-fucking-standing. Over there to secure a major organ transplant for a loved one; working for a charity digging village sewers with your bare hands; receiving wisdom from an ancient council of monks. It had better be fucking up there.

Now you're in "Belgium". They've had their problems; I hope you have not been adding to them.

I was going to explain myself, then I remembered estate agents should only speak when spoken to. You forget your lowly station. 

Guest Snatch
19 hours ago, Eddie said:

jesus snatch, the joke was you considered there to be 'big words' in a childrens remedial book.  How do you make it through the day without seriously injuring yourself?

Getting to you am I? 

18 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

How do you know he doesn't? I've always imagined Snatch to be the kind of dunce that steps on pitchforks all the time.

I should think your fairly handy with a pitchfork what with you being a hillbilly type of six fingered country boy.

Guest Snatch
11 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Deleted due to Snatch being a grass.

Here we go again with the schoolyard bollocks. 

What is it this time you boring idiot?

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I didn't, I was highlighting the fact that those who commit these acts of terrorism have been allowed to do so by an inadequate system of policing which seems happier to clear up the mess afterwards than prevent it from happening in the first place.

Eric do you think the board will ever witness a Stickers/Cuntman hearty debate where you're not shat out the other end in total humiliation?

Good morning.