CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

GP Receptionists

Wolfie

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Frank said:

Drew I've been through your history and I'm afraid there's very little to go on. I now understand why you've gone unnoticed for so long.. double beige.

I've booked you in for Tuesday10th  

What are your thoughts about Templecombe?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, Frank said:

I've booked you in for Tuesday10th  

I've also had a very brief scan at your history Fwank (I'm surprised it took me that long), and concluded that what you've said above is some sort of gay sexual practice that not even Neil has heard of so believe me when I say, I'm really not that interested, I prefer to tackle a younger, more challenging opponent, and female, naturally.

Au revior, flid.

On 03/10/2017 at 6:41 PM, Wolfie said:

There is no other profession that requires the skills of such a rude, argumentative, uncompromising old bag. Having experienced one such creature this morning (it had chains attached to its glasses), I believe they must have to seriously piss as many people off in a short while to qualify for any given local surgery job. And, while I understand the witches' prime role is to be responsible for determining whether a patient's health problem is an emergency or not, there seems to be an industry prerequisite which unfortunately warrants such an incredible degree of tactless, undiplomatic troutishness of the highest possible echelon.

If ever there was a 'my shit doesn't stink' syndrome, these fucking hostile dragons rule the roost. I want the GP receptionist industry turned on its head, in which every old sow currently working is either: 1) assassinated, or 2) sidelined for medical research, which will hopefully create room for a younger, more merciful, approachable generation.

My neighbour called our GP but way too late in the day to get an appointment 8.03am...according to the cunt on reception.  He died over the weekend and missed his appointment.   Cunt on reception called greaving wife and said why has you husband not attended today, there are real patients wanting these slots.   Does he want to rebook for next week....  What a cunt.

Guest Snatch
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Punkape, please stop the repetitive drivel about abductions whether directly, implied or inferred.

He could also stop his repetitive drivel about gays, cocks and fucking religion.

12 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I'm finished Frank, blood results couldn't be worse. Unlike you, there will be no coming back. Suggest some suitable music for the crem will you, nothing too heavy.

Here Withers, have this.. Ming's favourite.

On 06/10/2017 at 1:17 AM, Monumental cunt said:

My neighbour called our GP but way too late in the day to get an appointment 8.03am...according to the cunt on reception.  He died over the weekend and missed his appointment. 

He should have phoned me, I'd have made a house call. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Friday, October 06, 2017 at 1:17 AM, Monumental cunt said:

My neighbour called our GP but way too late in the day to get an appointment 8.03am...according to the cunt on reception.  He died over the weekend and missed his appointment.   Cunt on reception called greaving wife and said why has you husband not attended today, there are real patients wanting these slots.   Does he want to rebook for next week....  What a cunt.

Did he commit suicide because he couldn't stand the cunt that lived next door?

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

No he read own of your dreary comments and was so bored that he stopped breathing.

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Never thought of it that way.   I had given the old cunt a hard time by killing his dog with poisoned meat, running his cat over, smearing shit on his car windscreen, leaving nails in his tyres, pouring petrol on his lawn and flower bed and watching it die a glorious golden brown.   But other than that he was alright.     Dead now though.   Cunt.

On 06/10/2017 at 7:44 AM, Frank said:

Here Withers, have this.. Ming's favourite.

Nahhh.....check out talk talk laughing stock.....fabulously dull but moving albums.  I'm a sensitive cunt at times.

hope you die soon.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Monumental cunt said:

Just knocked on off looking at your profile pic.....who is it.  I'd like to splash  my iPad to more of her.

Claudia Cardinale back in the 1960s  these days she looks like this

Claudia-Cardinale:-Les-Nuits-En-Or-2016-

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 05/10/2017 at 7:09 PM, Witheredscrote said:

I'm finished Frank, blood results couldn't be worse. Unlike you, there will be no coming back. Suggest some suitable music for the crem will you, nothing too heavy.

How about this?