CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Drivers who don't acknowledge you when giving way

Stubby Pecker

I'm sure this has been cunted to death but needs another mention as it turns my piss to napalm. Whether in town or county it doesn't take much to say thanks to some kindly fucker who's just pulled into a pot hole and rutted gate way or reversed round a blind corner to allow you to pass. Death by hanging is the only way I feel this heinous crime can be atoned for, whilst their loved ones watch of course.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Of course, this one will have no traction with the sociopathic denizens of our little outcrop of the Internet, who would see acknowledgement of any such small kindness as a tacit admission of homosexuality.

Agreed. We French never, ever thank anybody for anything. Consequently, we are all straighter than a row of army tents.

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Agreed. We French never, ever thank anybody for anything. Consequently, we are all straighter than a row of army tents.

I saw a picture of Paris once. Some big road near their replica of Blackpool Tower. All the thick froggy cunts didn't know which side of the road was the correct one to drive on.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm sure this has been cunted to death but needs another mention as it turns my piss to napalm. Whether in town or county it doesn't take much to say thanks to some kindly fucker who's just pulled into a pot hole and rutted gate way or reversed round a blind corner to allow you to pass. Death by hanging is the only way I feel this heinous crime can be atoned for, whilst their loved ones watch of course.

Common courtesy and simple manners made their trip to Avalon ages ago, Stubbs.  Just as an example, manners and courtesy would motivate some to inform their faggot partner of the risk of infection with HIV and AIDS....yet Frank and Punky are still responsible for the long queues at the disease centres!  

You simply cannot expect anybody to be so polite and cultured in our society.  

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Yer not French. .yer not even a frog. .yer le plastique migrânt bolleaux 

Panzerknacker 

This is a totally ACE comment Panzer :lol:

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 hour ago, Manky said:

I saw a picture of Paris once. Some big road near their replica of Blackpool Tower. All the thick froggy cunts didn't know which side of the road was the correct one to drive on.

There was once an attempt at establishing law and order in that shithole...

adolf_hitler_in_paris_1940.jpg

16 minutes ago, scotty said:

Whenever ratty acknowledges somebody for giving way, he murmurs "heil" under his breath as he raises his hand. I bet it gets him moist. 

I used to have a shyster gallery on the old corner.

Room for Harvey Weinstein naturally

30 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I used to have a shyster gallery on the old corner.

Room for Harvey Weinstein naturally

I vaguely recall that thread ratty, weinstein would have fitted it nicely.  

On a side note, I saw a video today of a spreadeagled rat tied bondage-style to a motorbike wheel and being wanked off with a compressor hose. What do you think about that? 

57 minutes ago, scotty said:

I vaguely recall that thread ratty, weinstein would have fitted it nicely.  

On a side note, I saw a video today of a spreadeagled rat tied bondage-style to a motorbike wheel and being wanked off with a compressor hose. What do you think about that? 

Scousers eh?