CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aggressive begging

Guest Manky

One of the downsides of living in the fine city of Manchester is having to run the gauntlet of aggressive beggars whenever you visit the city centre.

You see them getting dropped off in the city centre by their gang masters or driving in and parking up (in one case in a pretty new BMW). There is a beggar who reportedly commutes from that there London.

As the local council seems unwilling to take any action to alleviate the problem, I am putting together an action plan. This involves flamethrowers, cattle prods and steel toecapped boots. The days of kid gloves are over and it is no more Mr nice guy Manky. Once the scrounging cunts have been suitably shown the error of their ways and given a dose of re-education, they can be dropped off on Canal Street, stark bollock naked and sprayed with Eau Dr Julian Clary. No doubt, when they are full, the resident benders will drown them in the local canal.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

There is a simple solution to this problem. Don't give them any fucking money. Those smart fuckers down in that London have already cottoned onto this and that is why the begging cunts are travelling further afield to seek out a new set of thick wankers to obtain money from.

We occasionally kill ours in Norwich which seems to keep the rest on their toes and in the right position in the gutter. 

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

There is a simple solution to this problem. Don't give them any fucking money. Those smart fuckers down in that London have already cottoned onto this and that is why the begging cunts are travelling further afield to seek out a new set of thick wankers to obtain money from.

We occasionally kill ours in Norwich which seems to keep the rest on their toes and in the right position in the gutter. 

There's a slightly more complex 'Final Solution' - but infinitely more appealing:

Move away from Manchester

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

There's a slightly more complex 'Final Solution' - but infinitely more appealing:

Move away from Manchester

Fuck off. That is not an option. When good men do nothing, evil will win so now we need rough men to do naughty things so decent people can sleep safely in their beds at night. 

Or we could use the Kraut pattern.

3 hours ago, Manky said:

One of the downsides of living in the fine city of Manchester is having to run the gauntlet of aggressive beggars whenever you visit the city centre.

It's especially a cunt in these damp autumn months when it can take a whole box of Swan Vestas just to get the scrounging fuckers alight. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's especially a cunt in these damp autumn months when it can take a whole box of Swan Vestas just to get the scrounging fuckers alight. 

The cost of fucking petrol doesn't help. Even the beggars with the BMW'S are finding it tough.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Fucking hell, does nobody go to a hardware store or DIY megastore to buy axe handles or wood maul handles???  Cheap, and very easy to use, and able to crack even the thickest of skulls, like is commonly found in Manchester!  

Guest luke swarm

again it falls to the wise people of Wolverhampton to come up with a remedy to this social problem.

The Wolves solution is to make as many people unemployed as possible and those few essential people that are in employment are paid a below minimum wage to keep them mean and lean, Thus we now actually have more beggars than people who can contribute to them. Technically it has not solved the begging issue but at least they don't feel stigmatized anymore,

I hope that this Winter is a cold and bitter one, that should thin the herd a bit.   

Guest Wizardsleeve
30 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

again it falls to the wise people of Wolverhampton to come up with a remedy to this social problem.

The Wolves solution is to make as many people unemployed as possible and those few essential people that are in employment are paid a below minimum wage to keep them mean and lean, Thus we now actually have more beggars than people who can contribute to them. Technically it has not solved the begging issue but at least they don't feel stigmatized anymore,

I hope that this Winter is a cold and bitter one, that should thin the herd a bit.   

If we all burn the large new appliance boxes, they'll have no shelter for under their bridge(s)!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

There goes punkers landrover then!

Hopefully, a catastrop-hic chain reaction of fires will wipe out his entire faggoty fucking box council!  

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Easier in the old days when rotgut cider wasn't as readily available and any vagrant worth his salt would be partially soaked in methylated spirits.

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Old mankers was rather slippery in his wording.  I feel he may have deliberately left out the word MANY before downsides of living in Manchester.  

Bollocks. Another thing I neglected to mention is the fact most of these beggars are English. I rang the council to talk about this but they were too busy setting up a free circular bus service from Manchester Airport to the benefits office, local GP registration and brand new 6 bedroom housing estates with the timetable printed in 87 languages.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Manky said:

Bollocks. Another thing I neglected to mention is the fact most of these beggars are English. I rang the council to talk about this but they were too busy setting up a free circular bus service from Manchester Airport to the benefits office, local GP registration and brand new 6 bedroom housing estates with the timetable printed in 87 languages.

I particularly despise the ones where squiggly lines represent actual letters and numbers.  I don't go to Japan and expect the japs to learn English for my benefit.  I learn the basics of the language before I travel.  I find it somewhat offputting we are not afforded the same basic courtesy.  Cunts!  

12 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I particularly despise the ones where squiggly lines represent actual letters and numbers.  I don't go to Japan and expect the japs to learn English for my benefit.  I learn the basics of the language before I travel.  I find it somewhat offputting we are not afforded the same basic courtesy.  Cunts!  

I am a great believer of having a working knowledge of the local lingo to facilitate communication with the natives. As my passport ran out in 1986, I can believe what the fuck I want without practising my wise words.

Guest Wizardsleeve
26 minutes ago, Manky said:

I am a great believer of having a working knowledge of the local lingo to facilitate communication with the natives. As my passport ran out in 1986, I can believe what the fuck I want without practising my wise words.

The first thing we learn before traveling abroad is how to call the locals a stupid fucking cunt!  

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The first thing we learn before traveling abroad is how to call the locals a stupid fucking cunt!  

Quite right too. Luckily for me, most speak some English in Stockport

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, Manky said:

You see them getting dropped off in the city centre by their gang masters or driving in and parking up (in one case in a pretty new BMW). There is a beggar who reportedly commutes from that there London.

As the local council seems unwilling to take any action to alleviate the problem, I am putting together an action plan. This involves flamethrowers, cattle prods and steel toecapped boots. The days of kid gloves are over and it is no more Mr nice guy Manky. Once the scrounging cunts have been suitably shown the error of their ways and given a dose of re-education, they can be dropped off on Canal Street, stark bollock naked and sprayed with Eau Dr Julian Clary. No doubt, when they are full, the resident benders will drown them in the local canal.

Where is Punker's when you need him '.. shit that's how he makes a living.