CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Burying a Brady

Guest Manky

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Emotionally or physically ?

Do you use them as an alarm like they did in Ancient Rome ?

Brady is going to get a better send off than when you die. Does that ever bother you?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Reported for possibly implying Scrote might be a paedo or nonce.

I'm curious Pukey, how the fuck do you manage to grip a golf club with such limp wrists? Do you use your pretty mouth? When it's not gobbling cock obviously.

9 hours ago, Manky said:

It goes without saying that he is a cunt of absolutely immense proportions. Now 2 local councils have been to court to prevent the twat being buried in their areas due to one of his victims not having been found yet. The obnoxious twat wanted to be buried on the moors where his crimes were mostly committed.

Notwithstanding the fact that the life of this twat is beyond further counting, I am trying to find a suitable means of disposal to suit him.  The best I can think of is a cremation and sprinkling his ashes at an anonymous sewage farm. Maybe cremate him and leave his ashes in a box marked 'snuff' in a Cheshire Golf Club. Or chuck the cunt on a landfill site. Let a cannibal eat him or let a necrophiliac bum him into the afterlife. Anything with no fucking dignity at all.

Why would you want that to happen to him? He was bringing up 3 boys of his own. He met a lovely lady who was bring ing up 3 very lovely girls. They all had hair of gold like their mother (the youngest one in curls).  Mind you that housekeeper was a cunt. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I stopped watching documentaries about British murderers as they are all fucking Scottish! Jesus we knew how to export some utter animals. Maybe bury Brady up here in Scotland given that we spawned him?

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I stopped watching documentaries about British murderers as they are all fucking Scottish! Jesus we knew how to export some utter animals. Maybe bury Brady up here in Scotland given that we spawned him?

He wasn't human so he could hardly have a nationality.

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Possibly the most embarrassing moment of Steve Jones's career in music, apart from sharing a stage with Sid 'fucking useless' Vicious of course.

Not as bad as leftie cock smoker Bragg,I had an uncle that played......for Red Star Belgrade,do me a fucking favour 

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

Not as bad as leftie cock smoker Bragg,I had an uncle that played......for Red Star Belgrade,do me a fucking favour 

Or Bobby Sands and his greatest hit, "I keep throwing my dinner up and smearing my shit on my nice paisley wallpaper"

Guest Alfie Noakes
22 hours ago, Punkape said:

Regardless of what he did he should be given a Christian burial somewhere quiet in an unmarked grave.

End of.....

Why, was he a christian? I attended a catholic funeral mass of a friend's mother yesterday. Fuck what a load of utter codswallop, still very friendly and welcoming congregation, if rather lacking in numbers.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Why, was he a christian? I attended a catholic funeral mass of a friend's mother yesterday. Fuck what a load of utter codswallop, still very friendly and welcoming congregation, if rather lacking in numbers.

Did you look in the confession booths and the priest's flats?  I'm sure there were at least a few hidden away in those areas!