CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Small Print

Guest Lady Penelope

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/10/2017 at 8:32 AM, Lady Penelope said:

I have been trying to read my household insurance policy but it is an absolute cunt because of the small print.

I believe there is a pub in Portsmouth that is compelled, by local by-law, to be insured against being damaged by ships striking it. I didn't want to post this but I know how much Decimus enjoys trivia 

2 hours ago, Manky said:

I believe there is a pub in Portsmouth that is compelled, by local by-law, to be insured against being damaged by ships striking it. I didn't want to post this but I know how much Decimus enjoys trivia 

I assume that you were fed this quite interesting fact at the end of Stephen Fry's enraged and engorged cock, you horrible old faggot?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I assume that you were fed this quite interesting fact at the end of Stephen Fry's enraged and engorged cock, you horrible old faggot?

You can fuck right off with that crap. If Stephen Fry set foot in Manchester, I would move to Norfolk. I detest the cunt with such a passion that living in your shanty town would be preferable to living in an adjacent post code to that faggot.

13 hours ago, Manky said:

You can fuck right off with that crap. If Stephen Fry set foot in Manchester, I would move to Norfolk. I detest the cunt with such a passion that living in your shanty town would be preferable to living in an adjacent post code to that faggot.

The fat cunt Stephen Fry is hugely anti.catholic and rails against the Church’s stance on homosexuality whilst pointing out that very few gay men actually sodomise each other.

We can assume from this that the AIDS epidemic was brought about by infected rogue chimpanzees breaking into gays houses,chloroforming them and fucking them without a condom whilst they were asleep.........

Lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

The fat cunt Stephen Fry is hugely anti.catholic and rails against the Church’s stance on homosexuality whilst pointing out that very few gay men actually sodomise each other.

We can assume from this that the AIDS epidemic was brought about by infected rogue chimpanzees breaking into gays houses,chloroforming them and fucking them without a condom whilst they were asleep.........

Lol.

Fuck off.

If he is anti catholic he can't be all bad. He is a fat poof so he must be bad. He is one arrogant bastard and not ever meeting him is high on my super bucket list.

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Lol.

Fuck off.

Interesting theory about the gay raping, aids carrying, rogue chimps. Did this happen in Africa and did you witness it first had on one of your many trips to the dark continent in search of dark dick?

anyways, I heard you've changed from a catholic to a frottestant

ha ha ha! Lol lol lol!

fuck off out of it! 

Either that or the AIDS virus is attracted to rainbows, and all these gay pride rallies have come back to bite them in the arse (so to speak.)

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope

Lol.

Fuck off.

It was bought on by infected rogue catholic priests.