CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thermostat ignorant women

Neil

Guest Bill Stickers
16 hours ago, Decimus said:

LMC, I'm pissed out of my fucking skull and I've taken an intense dislike to you. If you're struggling to understand the implications of this, let's just say that your days here are fucking numbered.

Pack up your fucking troubles in your old kit bag and get the fuck off of my site, you Nye Bevan loving, Chairman Mao looking yellow cunt.

Do you want to play Roops Bingo? I'm guessing her warning in response to this will contain the words clique, MikeD, pen-pusher and cooler.

Guest Lord McCunty
16 hours ago, Decimus said:

LMC, I'm pissed out of my fucking skull and I've taken an intense dislike to you. If you're struggling to understand the implications of this, let's just say that your days here are fucking numbered.

Pack up your fucking troubles in your old kit bag and get the fuck off of my site, you Nye Bevan loving, Chairman Mao looking yellow cunt.

Your site is it?     Couldn't give a shite if I get banned,   I can easily change my ip address and set up a new account. 

I was being insulted long before I started dishing it out to other members.    

Frankly, your large number of noms suggests what a sad twat you are, spending most of your life on this wanky site.    Fuck off and die!

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Lord McCunty said:

Your site is it?     Couldn't give a shite if I get banned,   I can easily change my ip address and set up a new account. 

I was being insulted long before I started dishing it out to other members.    

Frankly, your large number of noms suggests what a sad twat you are, spending most of your life on this wanky site.    Fuck off and die!

Fuck off, two-likes.

12 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

British Steel. 

That was a good one. Her staunch argument that industrial deregulation following withdrawal from the EU would benefit the British economy and its manual workers by allowing the country to be flooded by cheap Chinese imports. 

I think even Farage would have changed his stance on Brexit if he was reading such a shambolic defence of his dream.

On 10/26/2017 at 9:02 PM, Lord McCunty said:

Well done!   You work and pay tax, you should be on Pride of Britain.    You sanctimonious piece of mouldy knob cheese.  

Ps.   When you earn as much as I do, you don't need to slog your bollocks off day in and day out.

Fuck off and kill yourself.    Xx

I'm warming to you, McCunty, much in the same way I warm to those who get me through busy checkouts in ALDI.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Friday, October 27, 2017 at 12:52 AM, Wizardsleeve said:

I think you'd be surprised what I earn.  I don't brag about it, you imbecile, it's called humility tempered with a work ethic.  

Right now, I'm sure this response is sailing a mile over your thick fucking skull, so I shall refrain from any further attempts to put you on a righteous path to reward and comfort in this life.  Instead, I shall direct you to the DIY store, Aisle 8, stanley knives.  Go the length of your morbidly obese wrist, not across it.  

I think you'd be surprised how much I earn. It's fucking peanuts really but they pay me rock star wages for it.

7 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Do you want to play Roops Bingo? I'm guessing her warning in response to this will contain the words clique, MikeD, pen-pusher and cooler.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Don't forget clipboard, flounce and an obligatory :rolleyes:

Hairy old cunt.

Two slapped divas still whingeing...

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

That was a good one. Her staunch argument that industrial deregulation following withdrawal from the EU would benefit the British economy and its manual workers by allowing the country to be flooded by cheap Chinese imports. 

I think even Farage would have changed his stance on Brexit if he was reading such a shambolic defence of his dream.

I don't think "industrial deregulation" was ever mentioned but I do recall that once you realised that you were out of your depth you backtracked by dealing the "I was only playing devil's advocate" card.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Two slapped divas still whingeing...

A typically Roops-Esque take on things.

Unfortunately my bingo card remains unpopulated, but I'll have a winning ticket by the end of the week. 

35 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I don't think "industrial deregulation" was ever mentioned but I do recall that once you realised that you were out of your depth you backtracked by dealing the "I was only playing devil's advocate" card.

I think in actual fact I was pointing out that Brexit would not improve the life of the average manual labouring, low IQ idiot who was stupid enough to vote to leave the EU in the first place.

As I'm not a spasticated twat bedecked in a hi-vis vest, I was in fact playing devil's advocate when describing the absolute mess that Brexit will enforce on our industrial sector of society. 

You lost this one, badly, and you should have read what I posted below before deciding to pipe up tonight.

"As for being parochial and insular, I was playing devil's advocate if you actually read my posts. I was demonstrating that the government will not start magically acting with the best interests of British manufacturing at heart just because we are leaving Europe. Anyone who believes that is an utter idiot."

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

...You lost this one, badly, and you should have read what I posted below before deciding to pipe up tonight...

Well, I'm not surprised you now resort to playing the "you lost, I've won card", nor am I surprised that having blathered on something I never said you then go on about correctly reading posts :rolleyes:. *

* Will this do Bill, or will you create an alt-ID account to support you?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, I'm not surprised you now resort to playing the "you lost, I've won card", nor am I surprised that having blathered on something I never said you then go on about correctly reading posts :rolleyes:. *

* Will this do Bill, or will you create an alt-ID account to support you?

Can I just say I've never like Decimus? He strikes me as the kind of base type who might consort with a rabid Nazi like me.