CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thermostat ignorant women

Neil

'Er indoors is a fucking idiot that thinks that when she's too warm and she turns the thermostat from 20 down to 15 that she'll cool down with it.This results in the fucking house not heating up later and me shivering my cods off.Its not air conditioning you fuck wit,just leave it at 20 and take a layer off you fat fucker!

You can all fuck off

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

The missus thinks turning it up higher makes the house heat up quicker. 

They also think that the temperature adjustment dial on fridges means degrees centigrade as well, and are incapable of understanding that 4 is actually colder than 1. The prize for stupidest cunt goes to an ex girlfriend from about 20 years ago, who believed that leaving the choke lever out on her Mini overnight would allow all the petrol to drip out by the morning.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They also think that the temperature adjustment dial on fridges means degrees centigrade as well, and are incapable of understanding that 4 is actually colder than 1. The prize for stupidest cunt goes to an ex girlfriend from about 20 years ago, who believed that leaving the choke lever out on her Mini overnight would allow all the petrol to drip out by the morning.

What's a choke?

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're choking about this surely.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

'Er indoors is a fucking idiot that thinks that when she's too warm and she turns the thermostat from 20 down to 15 that she'll cool down with it.This results in the fucking house not heating up later and me shivering my cods off.Its not air conditioning you fuck wit,just leave it at 20 and take a layer off you fat fucker!

You can all fuck off

I wasn't aware that your Wendy house had central heating, Neil. I just assumed that when your gelatinous blob of a body started shivering you threw a piece of a dead prostitute onto the bars of your calor gas heater.

51 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I wasn't aware that your Wendy house had central heating, Neil. I just assumed that when your gelatinous blob of a body started shivering you threw a piece of a dead prostitute onto the bars of your calor gas heater.

Decs. Robbie Williams has just announced that he's gone vegan.

5 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

The missus thinks turning it up higher makes the house heat up quicker. 

Also turns the car heater on immediately on cold mornings expecting instant heat because its on 'high,I know she's fucking thick cos she married me but give me a fucking break woman!

Guest Lord McCunty

One thing mainly blokes seem to do in an office with AC, is despite having their heating on 21 all winter,  they suddenly want the office refrigerated down to 16 the first sign of some sun in mid April.

Guest Bill Stickers
34 minutes ago, Lord McCunty said:

One thing mainly blokes seem to do in an office with AC, is despite having their heating on 21 all winter,  they suddenly want the office refrigerated down to 16 the first sign of some sun in mid April.

Being too cold is far more preferable than being slightly too hot. 

@nocti Ordinarily, an adoption of veganism would sky rocket my absolute obsessional hatred of an individual. However, I despise the Williams cunt with such a passion that even if you told me that he had secretly been fiddling my kids for years, I still couldn't find enough left in the tank to want to kill him more than I already do.

In fact, the only thing that you could tell me that would make me hate him even more would be the revelation that for all these years he's actually only ever been Lenny fucking Henry with his face and hands whited-up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

In fact, the only thing that you could tell me that would make me hate him even more would be the revelation that for all these years he's actually only ever been Lenny fucking Henry with his face and hands whited-up.

Or Ding.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Lord McCunty said:

There is a good reason for that...the fit birds get stiff nipples, and they sport them rather nicely!  Makes a long day at work a little nicer!  Work, that is what we taxpayers do to support unemployable cunts, like yourself.  

Guest Lord McCunty
2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

There is a good reason for that...the fit birds get stiff nipples, and they sport them rather nicely!  Makes a long day at work a little nicer!  Work, that is what we taxpayers do to support unemployable cunts, like yourself.  

Well done!   You work and pay tax, you should be on Pride of Britain.    You sanctimonious piece of mouldy knob cheese.  

Ps.   When you earn as much as I do, you don't need to slog your bollocks off day in and day out.

Fuck off and kill yourself.    Xx

12 minutes ago, Lord McCunty said:

Well done!   You work and pay tax, you should be on Pride of Britain.    You sanctimonious piece of mouldy knob cheese.  

Ps.   When you earn as much as I do, you don't need to slog your bollocks off day in and day out.

Go and discuss your huge salary with @Monumental cunt - he likes to brag about things he can’t prove too. Cretin.

30 minutes ago, Lord McCunty said:

What's your real name Lord? Can I call you Dave?

Guest Bill Stickers
33 minutes ago, Lord McCunty said:

Yes, the new living wage legislation really must be a godsend for you.