CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Starstruck wankers

Snowy

So as your lowly binman I cant afford the finest villas in Ibiza, so I opted for a holiday camp to keep the fruit of my loins happy till the little shits go back to school.

Mrs Snowy insists we have to do the nights entertainment where the finest acts in the U.K. will perform for the slightly pissed and chavvy cunts that await them.

So Im treated to said cunts on my first night, its an Xfactor reject group, all as expected but it was the reaction of the chavvy cunts on the site that took me a back.

Hordes of these jelly looking cunts with their wanker kids stood at the front like they were at a Elvis concert, screaming there head's off and filming them on their phones, I have never hoped that someone would throw a grenade into a group of people so much or a subway sandwich to see the aftermath.

Simon Cowel is a fucking cunt.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Cowell, Piers Morgan and Bill TD Stickers. A revolver. Two bullets. What to do. Yeah, shoot Bill twice.

Then batter Cowell and Morgan to death with a chair leg whilst pissing on the twitching corpse of Stickers. A good start to any boring Wednesday.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Then batter Cowell and Morgan to death with a chair leg whilst pissing on the twitching corpse of Stickers. A good start to any boring Wednesday.

Or go to Bramhall for the day.

39 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Cowell, Piers Morgan and Bill TD Stickers. A revolver. Two bullets. What to do. Yeah, shoot Bill twice.

Fuck me that's a tough choice. I think I'd shoot bill in both feet then force him, whilst screaming in pain, to watch me beat the other lesser cunts to death with the butt. If he hadn't bled to death by the time the entertainment has finished, I'd strip the weapon down and hammer the individual pieces into his skull! Now that's talent

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck me that's a tough choice. I think I'd shoot bill in both feet then force him, whilst screaming in pain, to watch me beat the other lesser cunts to death with the butt. If he hadn't bled to death by the time the entertainment has finished, I'd strip the weapon down and hammer the individual pieces into his skull! Now that's talent

But you are the lesser cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Quite remarkable you foster such animosity towards me, as I've genuinely no idea who you are. You seem a bit... starstruck by me?

20 hours ago, Snowflake said:

So as your lowly binman I cant afford the finest villas in Ibiza, so I opted for a holiday camp to keep the fruit of my loins happy till the little shits go back to school.

Mrs Snowy insists we have to do the nights entertainment where the finest acts in the U.K. will perform for the slightly pissed and chavvy cunts that await them.

So Im treated to said cunts on my first night, its an Xfactor reject group, all as expected but it was the reaction of the chavvy cunts on the site that took me a back.

Hordes of these jelly looking cunts with their wanker kids stood at the front like they were at a Elvis concert, screaming there head's off and filming them on their phones, I have never hoped that someone would throw a grenade into a group of people so much or a subway sandwich to see the aftermath.

Simon Cowel is a fucking cunt.

Cunts who film things on their phones should be beaten up with a blunt instrument

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Frank said:

Here we go.. 'the camberwell gypsy drunk as a skunk-cunt whining thick fucking old whore midnight hour'. What you got for us gyps?

Is this why you keep getting banned Frank? I'm rarely around when this happens, so I've always imagined you've been standing up to Admin on a matter of principle.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Cunts who film things on their phones should be beaten up with a blunt instrument

I tend to agree unless said cunt is being beaten to death and I can film it myself, that goes for cunts who film horizontal to turn the cunt you cunt.

3 hours ago, ratcum said:

Is this why you keep getting banned Frank? I'm rarely around when this happens, so I've always imagined you've been standing up to Admin on a matter of principle.

Im stuck in butlins ratty with a chain round my ankle, this normal talk is confusing me as much as your holes.

At this rate I will have garotted myself with a butlins curtain while having a wank.

6 hours ago, Snowflake said:

Im stuck in butlins ratty with a chain round my ankle, this normal talk is confusing me as much as your holes.

At this rate I will have garotted myself with a butlins curtain while having a wank.

Sorry Flakey, I get these turns occasionally where I go all normal. I realise it's very disorientating for cunts on here, so let's hope abnormal service is  resumed shortly. Are you really in Butlins btw?

On 29/10/2017 at 9:35 AM, ratcum said:

Sorry Flakey, I get these turns occasionally where I go all normal. I realise it's very disorientating for cunts on here, so let's hope abnormal service is  resumed shortly. Are you really in Butlins btw?

On 29/10/2017 at 3:59 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

What Butlins are you at?

I must admit that whilst I was at a holiday camp of an undisclosed location I may have become a bit starstruck myself from all the round trips of the world on the corner, I knew I couldn't compete with Eddies villa or franks trip to find withers so as a member of the lower classes I chose the only thing that could save grace, Butlins.

1 hour ago, Snowflake said:

I must admit that whilst I was at a holiday camp of an undisclosed location I may have become a bit starstruck myself from all the round trips of the world on the corner, I knew I couldn't compete with Eddies villa or franks trip to find withers so as a member of the lower classes I chose the only thing that could save grace, Butlins.

You've got class Snowball, so low it causes subduction of continental plates, but class nevertheless.

Get yourself down to Blackfriars and yawn in the river 

• Like 1