CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beryl's Dodgy Investments

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

Money invested in Cayman Islands based edge funds. £3k invested in Crazy George's (Brighthouse), Money invested in The Jubilee Absolute Return Fund. All at bit shifty.

A least Beryl voluntarily pays tax on her earnings.

Dame Margaret Hodge says she is furious with those who advise the Queen .. I am not sure that she should be poking her nose in though.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41878305

No fucking problem. The Queen owns the world anyway. It is like someone criticising  me for stashing a tenner in the kitchen instead of the bedroom.

If HM the Queen isn't busy later, she should invite the advisers to an interview without biscuits at The Tower then chop their fucking heads off for being cunts.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

No fucking problem. The Queen owns the world anyway. It is like someone criticising  me for stashing a tenner in the kitchen instead of the bedroom.

If HM the Queen isn't busy later, she should invite the advisers to an interview without biscuits at The Tower then chop their fucking heads off for being cunts.

The old bat didn't start paying taxes until the 90's, she should be playing catch up not avoidance.

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Money invested in Cayman Islands based edge funds. £3k invested in Crazy George's (Brighthouse), Money invested in The Jubilee Absolute Return Fund. All at bit shifty.

Dame Margaret Hodge says she is furious with those who advise the Queen .. I am not sure that she should be poking her nose in though.

Absolutely none of your fucking business.

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

This is a non-story riddled with chattering class hypocrisy.

Any one who has money paid into in a managed fund (which include pensions) expect their hard earned, tax paid income to be invested in the most tax-efficient way permissible by law. Unless the punter has chosen to invest in a specific fund, for example , far east emerging markets or AIM listed rare earth minerals, then invariably some cash will end up in "unethical" equities such as defence, petro-chem or sub-prime lending as general funds nearing redemption will invest in a widest spread possible to mitigate risk.

The hypocrisy is that news moguls and paid senior management will themselves set up off-shore vehicles to receive their earnings, some even engineer non-UK domicile status.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

This is a non-story riddled with chattering class hypocrisy.

Any one who has money paid into in a managed fund (which include pensions) expect their hard earned, tax paid income to be invested in the most tax-efficient way permissible by law. Unless the punter has chosen to invest in a specific fund, for example , far east emerging markets or AIM listed rare earth minerals, then invariably some cash will end up in "unethical" equities such as defence, petro-chem or sub-prime lending as general funds nearing redemption will invest in a widest spread possible to mitigate risk.

The hypocrisy is that news moguls and paid senior management will themselves set up off-shore vehicles to receive their earnings, some even engineer non-UK domicile status.

Bizarrely, I was about to type that almost word for word. For some reason, due to my spelling and punctuation, it came out as

If you aren't PAYE,, you are a dishonest, fiddling cunt. Fucking die.