CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jo and Billy Martin, of Chorley.

Last Cunt Standing

3 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Chorley is indeed a rich breeding ground for cro-magnon imbeciles. The local males find speech communication difficult while the females need written instructions for how to change out of pyjamas when taking their pig ugly offspring to school. 

Men from Chorley always know when their sister is on their period, he can taste the blood on his pit bull's cock.

Good god man, what an horrific insight into how these lower caste urbanites live.

If I were in an ISIS sleeper cell I'd see machine gunning a few hundred of these subhuman turds as a great way to bring some much needed positive publicity to my organisation and win the hearts and minds of the honest and decent Brits 

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good god man, what an horrific insight into how these lower caste urbanites live.

If I were in an ISIS sleeper cell I'd see machine gunning a few hundred of these subhuman turds as a great way to bring some much needed positive publicity to my organisation and win the hearts and minds of the honest and decent Brits 

Which honest, decent Brits? The Hindus?

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Those curry munching pricks hate the islams more that Netanyahu 

Come to think of it, every cunt hates them, even god and baby jesus

Hindus are alright people, they might follow a religion, but it's a fucking harmless one. They generally believe in being decent to everyone in equal measure and leaving others to their own choices. I've known several Hindus over the years and they've all been honest and kind to those around them. In stark contrast to those other hateful, barbaric, murderous fucking animals that our government seems so eager to appease.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Hindus are alright people, they might follow a religion, but it's a fucking harmless one. They generally believe in being decent to everyone in equal measure and leaving others to their own choices. I've known several Hindus over the years and they've all been honest and kind to those around them. In stark contrast to those other hateful, barbaric, murderous fucking animals that our government seems so eager to appease.

Not keen on methodists then?

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I agree, and I've played a lot of cricket with my Hindu and Sikh mates and they're are normal as can be. As for the peace loving bunch; no booze, no drugs, no bitches or wanking even*- no wonder they're a fucking angry lot

*Unless you're a cab driving one from up north, mind

Guest Wizardsleeve
21 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I agree, and I've played a lot of cricket with my Hindu and Sikh mates and they're are normal as can be. As for the peace loving bunch; no booze, no drugs, no bitches or wanking even*- no wonder they're a fucking angry lot

*Unless you're a cab driving one from up north, mind

That Stubbs, is very subjective.  Closer to outright hypocrisy by the cunts.  They bray on about the evils of alcohol and sex and drugs, but the body odour smelling cunts are every bit the savage as the infidels they berate.  I defy anybody to tell me they haven't encountered a group of these cunts bathed in aftershave rather than a fucking shower, all blocking the bar making lewd comments about your wife/gf/SO/hired professional and making right tits of themselves.  Turn up at mosque the next day and nobody is the wiser.  A grass in an islamic culture is beheaded.....the peaceful loving religion my puckered arse!

All religions can fuck off.