CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Those who don't believe or do not have faith in the lord

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
15 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Crikey you must have time on your hands....Do binmen finish early on a Friday?

lol.

What else can a play pilot do between recharge cycles?

58 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

I imagine something like this would take a thick wanker like you literally hours, but for others it’s very quick and easy. Anyway, when it comes to cunting you, I make time.

Now, fuck off.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

How do you know it’s not there ?

More importantly...who created us?

Maybe you think we we all brought along by a stork.

Could you please give an intelligent answer rather than an atheist, depraved rant.

Fuck off in advance...

Fucking stork you wanker, I am a man of science.

A theory such as evolution can be proved by real evidence, a book of rants by afflicted nutters who were listened to because unenlightened people were scared of them cannot be proved. As for heaven you blithering buffoon, how do you know that it is there? No evidence whatsoever for it. I suppose you think the earth is flat with a giant ice wall surrounding us stopping us going over the edge?

Why did any "thing" have to have created us? It is the mind of a child that is succoured by belief in the untenable and unknown, hiding behind a big scary god, why are you scared of something? I am not scared of the end as that is all it is, everything just stops you are not aware of there being anything afterwards as consciousness stops when life ends. Nothing to be scared of, it is just the way that death happens that can be scary to some poor idiots. 

Now go forth but do not multiply!

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Anyone with the tiniest of computer skills can knock up a chart like that in seconds. I suppose those afflicted like you with your mong brain and fliddy fingers needs help as the speak to type program you use cannot do charts.

Guest Alfie Noakes
38 minutes ago, Ape said:

I imagine something like this would take a thick wanker like you literally hours, but for others it’s very quick and easy. Anyway, when it comes to cunting you, I make time.

Now, fuck off.

Must read posts above mine as I said the same thing in a different way. He really is spectacularly dense.

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

A theory such as evolution can be proved by real evidence, a book of rants by afflicted nutters who were listened to because unenlightened people were scared of them cannot be proved. As for heaven you blithering buffoon, how do you know that it is there? No evidence whatsoever for it. I suppose you think the earth is flat with a giant ice wall surrounding us stopping us going over the edge?

Why did any "thing" have to have created us? It is the mind of a child that is succoured by belief in the untenable and unknown, hiding behind a big scary god, why are you scared of something? I am not scared of the end as that is all it is, everything just stops you are not aware of there being anything afterwards as consciousness stops when life ends. Nothing to be scared of, it is just the way that death happens that can be scary to some poor idiots. 

How do you know God didn't use evolution as a way of creating us? 

3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You don’t need science to have faith in God’s word. We were created by God but your lack of faith and acceptance of God’s will produces your satanic ripostes.

The Roman Empire acquiesced to Christianity and became its conduit.You should do likewise to save your soul.

You should start now.

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You don’t need science to have faith in God’s word. We were created by God but your lack of faith and acceptance of God’s will produces your satanic ripostes.

The Roman Empire acquiesced to Christianity and became its conduit.You should do likewise to save your soul.

You should start now.

What kind of god would create a maggot like you? Think about it.

40 minutes ago, Spanky said:

How do you know God didn't use evolution as a way of creating us? 

One way of ascertaining this would be to use the bible to discredit itself. Use the ages of the prophets who wrote the bible, from the indicated timeline from the beginning of events in Genesis to the first human account of relayed events, then add the births and death dates of the contributors all the way up to revelations, tack on the 18 centuries which have since elapsed, and we can approximate the age of planet earth to be 7 thousand years old. We can carbon date lumps of petrified wood to several million, which pretty much makes the bible a load of shite. Unless you also believe that the evolutionists came from a much older planet and brought with them all the fossils and samples, mountains, rocks and sand etc' just to make christians look silly.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
30 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It’s all there in Genesis (That’s the 1st book of the Bible).

Imbecile.

lol.

Would that be the version edited by Phil Collins?

22 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You should start now.

Rome became the conduit for Christianity? The same branch of Christianity which made altar boys arseholes the conduit for priest spunk?

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

One way of ascertaining this would be to use the bible to discredit itself. Use the ages of the prophets who wrote the bible, from the indicated timeline from the beginning of events in Genesis to the first human account of relayed events, then add the births and death dates of the contributors all the way up to revelations, tack on the 18 centuries which have since elapsed, and we can approximate the age of planet earth to be 7 thousand years old. We can carbon date lumps of petrified wood to several million, which pretty much makes the bible a load of shite. Unless you also believe that the evolutionists came from a much older planet and brought with them all the fossils and samples, mountains, rocks and sand etc' just to make christians look silly.

Well, yes... but you can use facts and logic to prove anything if you put your mind it. What if God did do all that as some sort of elaborate joke, just like making the world flat at the same time as creating a load of evidence to prove to the contrary?

3 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Well, yes... but you can use facts and logic to prove anything if you put your mind it. What if God did do all that as some sort of elaborate joke, just like making the world flat at the same time as creating a load of evidence to prove to the contrary?

How daft! And anyway, the world is flat. If it wasn't, Australians would fall off and the legs of my snooker table would be uneven lengths, anyway, I'm out of cheese, so I'm going to nip outside and throw rocks at the moon, see if I can knock a lump off.

7 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I wonder if God got the idea whilst looking out of @Fender777 Canadian boyfriend’s window? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

whatever people say about Christianity true or false,,the story of Jesus is truly a moving one, it touches one's heart deeply. Praise the Lord cause he gave his only Son to save the children of God.

Fuck off.

Debating religion on cunts corner, what an absolute waste of fucking time. Punkape is just a front to wind us up, and fair play he sticks to his role pretty well. Pen is jumping on the same tactics which leads to think something is pretty fishy about "her" and not the stench of rotten crab paste from her scabbed over beef curtains. She's an arch enemy of punkers or maybe it just enjoys cunting itself? 

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Debating religion on cunts corner, what an absolute waste of fucking time. Punkape is just a front to wind us up, and fair play he sticks to his role pretty well. Pen is jumping on the same tactics which leads to think something is pretty fishy about "her" and not the stench of rotten crab paste from her scabbed over beef curtains. She's an arch enemy of punkers or maybe it just enjoys cunting itself? 

Punkape is a software product of the famous Lockheed Martin Spunk Works, designed specifically to troll.

Guest Lady Penelope
52 minutes ago, Ape said:

Punkape is a software product of the famous Lockheed Martin Spunk Works, designed specifically to troll.

Punkape is a decent sort of fellow and a Christian as well.