CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

“Free” Energy Conspiracy Theorists

Ape™️

There are people out there, using oxygen, that believe machines have been created that can produce “free” energy - machines that output more energy than they use to operate. These amazing inventions have, according to the cunts, been sabotaged or blocked over the years by the greedy energy suppliers, as their existence would destroy the biggest industry on the planet. Imagine how cross all the people working to develop nuclear fusion (the ONLY viable future energy source for this planet) would be if they found out all they needed to do was knock up a perpetual motion machine from some plans off the Internet?

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I'm with you on this Ape. Thanks to gravity it's impossible to produce more energy than it takes to run such a machine, without even considering the frictional losses.

2 hours ago, Ape said:

There are people out there, using oxygen, that believe machines have been created that can produce “free” energy - machines that output more energy than they use to operate. These amazing inventions have, according to the cunts, been sabotaged or blocked over the years by the greedy energy suppliers, as their existence would destroy the biggest industry on the planet. Imagine how cross all the people working to develop nuclear fusion (the ONLY viable future energy source for this planet) would be if they found out all they needed to do was knock up a perpetual motion machine from some plans off the Internet?

Fuck off.

I'll let you into a secret; I've been developing a lawn mower that runs on piss. Once it's up and running I will further develop it to run motor cars. 

Does anybody know the best way to dry piss soaked wiring in an electric hover mower? 

2 hours ago, Ape said:

Fuck off.

I don't know enough about nuclear fusion to comment only that the boffins know the theory but no cunts worked out how to do it on a large scale yet. However, it's not the only source of energy to sustain the generations of increasingly awful humans to come. Houses can be made self sufficient with photovoltaic tiles and bricks, extracting heat from the ground, a ten foot wind turbine on the ends of each roof, anaerobic digestion of our waste and shit and so on. Yet we keep building the same houses. Wave power must been harnessed living on a fucking island you'd think, but of course we have an unlimited energy beneath our feet- the massive heat of the mantle. I for one would burn the bodies of the unneeded in the sort term and reduce the uks population to around 30 million but some might take issue with this. 

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I don't know enough about nuclear fusion to comment only that the boffins know the theory but no cunts worked out how to do it on a large scale yet. However, it's not the only source of energy to sustain the generations of increasingly awful humans to come. Houses can be made self sufficient with photovoltaic tiles and bricks, extracting heat from the ground, a ten foot wind turbine on the ends of each roof, anaerobic digestion of our waste and shit and so on. Yet we keep building the same houses. Wave power must been harnessed living on a fucking island you'd think, but of course we have an unlimited energy beneath our feet- the massive heat of the mantle. I for one would burn the bodies of the unneeded in the sort term and reduce the uks population to around 30 million but some might take issue with this. 

My main gripe with the cunts I nominated is that they believe generators can be easily constructed that literally defy the laws of physics. And despite their apparent ease of manufacture, no cunt is running their house off one - I wonder why? I agree that houses can be built to be more energy efficient, and that solar power etc can provide almost free power to domestic dwellings, albeit low power. However, to provide power to industy, when the fossil fuels are gone, solar power, wind power, tidal power etc will not cut it. Fusion power will, when it’s finally harnessed, provide almost limitless, pollution free, sustainable energy for planet earth for all eternity. My father was involved in this field of physics for his entire working life, and I’ve followed its development with interest for many years. Realistically it’s 50 years or more away, but it will come. 

Special addendum for Punkape - fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope
22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

. I for one would burn the bodies of the unneeded in the sort term and reduce the uks population to around 30 million but some might take issue with this. 

Glostersher first

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

You do realise wind turbines actually make us work harder. They slow down the rotation of the earth so a day is longer. A modern day is actually 24 hours and 13 minutes, yes that's right, 13 minutes longer than it was before we started putting the brakes on with these wind turbines. If you work an 8 hour day that's an extra 4 minutes and 20 seconds. Boffins reckon that by 2075 a second will feel like a third?!?

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You do realise wind turbines actually make us work harder. They slow down the rotation of the earth so a day is longer. A modern day is actually 24 hours and 13 minutes, yes that's right, 13 minutes longer than it was before we started putting the brakes on with these wind turbines. If you work an 8 hour day that's an extra 4 minutes and 20 seconds. Boffins reckon that by 2075 a second will feel like a third?!?

You forgot to mention that solar panels are sucking all the energy out of the sun.

Guest Lady Penelope
44 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You're going straight to hell for these awful comments you stupid fucking haggard old bat. Store up your meds for a week and take them all at once, with a pint of bleach

Why don't they harvest the energy from the cheese rolling at Cooper's Hill?

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You do realise this is utter fucking bollocks, don’t you?

7 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Why don't they harvest the energy from the cheese rolling at Cooper's Hill?

Actually, you annoying useless tit, I drove from glos to painswick this morning past the cheese hill. The wankers who take part in this deserve every broken bone as you deserve to be buried under a ton of concrete for your bible bashing jape 

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Actually, you annoying useless tit, I drove from glos to painswick this morning past the cheese hill. The wankers who take part in this deserve every broken bone as you deserve to be buried under a ton of concrete for your bible bashing jape 

Painswick beacon would be a great place to take Pen - she could be chucked off the top to be with her god.

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Or crickley hill onto the boulders bellow or better still Gloucester cathedral 

As per Corner tradition, any mention of throwing someone off a rocky precipice should reference Beachy Head.

Guest Bill Stickers
12 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You fucking stupid cunt. I hope this is a joke or you are thicker than Fender.