CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Charles Manson

camberwell gypsy

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Just a small tweak to that idea. 'Celebrity Stab Off', I'd set the Sky + reminder for that. The desperate C list cunts could compete for the chance to stab Ant & Dec in the final.

See, it's 'blue-sky thinking' like this, that could make the telly good times roll again!

But you try getting the petty-footling pen-pushers at Broadcasting House on board with it? You may as well try and stuff a lemon under your foreskin.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

See, it's 'blue-sky thinking' like this, that could make the telly good times roll again!

But you try getting the petty-footling pen-pushers at Broadcasting House on board with it? You may as well try and stuff a lemon under your foreskin.

Absolutely, the scheduling cunts have no imagination. Sorry I'm late replying, trying to remove a lemon from under my foreskin.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Absolutely, the scheduling cunts have no imagination. Sorry I'm late replying, trying to remove a lemon from under my foreskin.

my compliments on you managing this, not many of you Jewish chaps usually go in for this sort of pleasurable self abuse I would have thought.     

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Lemming not lemon.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh I'm not saying it's impossible - the fuckers keep on wheeling out Jools Holland every New Years Eve so on that basis alone it's worth giving it a lash.

16 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Oh I'm not saying it's impossible - the fuckers keep on wheeling out Jools Holland every New Years Eve so on that basis alone it's worth giving it a lash.

Jools Holland, everybody's first mental image when trying to picture the type who shouldn't be trusted around children. Creepy little whiny voiced cunt.