CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Charles Manson

camberwell gypsy

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So this mad as a balloon cunt, has finally cashed his chips in. So that's the first of my trifecta coming in. Robert Mugabe and Ken Dodd to go. The trinity of evil. 

I'd prefer it if Mick cunt Hucknall and Boy cock smoker George went first. Preferably right now.

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

I'd prefer it if Mick cunt Hucknall and Boy cock smoker George went first. Preferably right now.

Bono, Geldof, Lenny Henry et al.

Fuck cancer, its nukes we need.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I always got him mixed up with Richard Branson for some reason. Maybe because they both have the same dead eyes and emotionless smile...

Richard Branson forced Tubular Bells onto an unsuspecting public. At least Charles Manson had some decorum. 

Guest judgetwi

The irony is , of course , that Charlie never actually killed anyone. He simply directed thick cunts to do it for him......a bit like Hitler, Stalin and ....er....Tony fucking Blair. Charlie’s mistake was going after rich people. Kill poor people and nobody gives a fuck. 

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

The irony is , of course , that Charlie never actually killed anyone. He simply directed thick cunts to do it for him......a bit like Hitler, Stalin and ....er....Tony fucking Blair. Charlie’s mistake was going after rich people. Kill poor people and nobody gives a fuck. 

It's as if you've never been away. Happy days. 

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You need to check your facts before you pronounce sentence, the only difference between Charlie and the rest is, he did time.

12 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

The guy was plainly mentally ill, and was treated pretty shittily for being mentally ill. Plus, he couldn't play guitar for shit.

A fair point. He was clearly an odd one. But psychopathy is not a mental illness. His awfulness was likely amplified by repeated doses of lsd and anything else he could get into him which would not have improved his world view.

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Do you want to suck my dick, Judge?

Guest judgetwi
35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Do you want to suck my dick, Judge?

The non existence of said organ renders the question superfluous. Gender neutrality is, I am told, very fashionable amongst the chattering classes. Being a straightforward fucking cunt though isn’t quite the same thing wouldn’t you agree? 👌🏻

Guest Lady Penelope
15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So this mad as a balloon cunt, has finally cashed his chips in. So that's the first of my trifecta coming in. Robert Mugabe and Ken Dodd to go. The trinity of evil. 

What about Prince Philip?

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

David Cameron for what he did in fucking Libya.

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I think I’m going to like you. 

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Were you a mate of Ted Bundy?

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The non existence of said organ renders the question superfluous. Gender neutrality is, I am told, very fashionable amongst the chattering classes. Being a straightforward fucking cunt though isn’t quite the same thing wouldn’t you agree? 👌🏻

Nice to see you back Judge. It's been a while.

7 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

This Manson cunt.

Failed musician, hung around with the Beach Boys a bit. Wanted to be famous.

Go to market with this CV in 2017 and he'd be an 'I'm A Celebrity / Celebrity Big Brother' wet dream.

Course. the mass-murder thing would have been a bit of a difficulty - maybe 'Celebrity Bake Off' then?

Just a small tweak to that idea. 'Celebrity Stab Off', I'd set the Sky + reminder for that. The desperate C list cunts could compete for the chance to stab Ant & Dec in the final.

• Like 1