CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paula Williamson, world famous actress

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

For actress read fame hungry attention seeking fucked in the head cunt. If I were Home Sec I would let the mad fucker out tomorrow and watch her run like the clappers and shit her knickers. What a laugh.

By the way, if you’re reading this Mr Bronson I didn’t write it.....it was that rat cunt trying to stitch me up.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon

She was also trying to court Liam Brady before that. What a fucking surprise.

I'd make her take a honeymoon with the cunt in his solitary cell for 48 hours, that'd straighten her out.

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 minutes ago, Ogri Trumpton - Bacon said:

She was also trying to court Liam Brady before that. What a fucking surprise.

I'd make her take a honeymoon with the cunt in his solitary cell for 48 hours, that'd straighten her out.

Liam Brady the Irish footballer??? Or was that an attempt at humour lugs?

36 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

For actress read fame hungry attention seeking fucked in the head cunt. If I were Home Sec I would let the mad fucker out tomorrow and watch her run like the clappers and shit her knickers. What a laugh.

By the way, if you’re reading this Mr Bronson I didn’t write it.....it was that rat cunt trying to stitch me up.

Guest judgetwi

Yeah she wrote to Ian Brady but the cunt didn’t want to know. Of course it was all part of her “research” for a play she was in. I’m writing a book about Dolly Parton which is why I spend hours every day on big tit websites. It’s hard work but i’m dedicated to my art. 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
23 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Liam Brady the Irish footballer??? Or was that an attempt at humour lugs?

Alf, that was an outright thick cunt moment. My coat awaits.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck I missed out the fact she married the mad bastard Charles  Bronson today. What a wanker.....,.i’m turning Into Lady P.

Not yet.  You're approximately 400 absolute shit noms away from that.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 21 November 2017 at 8:01 PM, judgetwi said:

Fucking utter shit.

Stay dead you piece of shit.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not a fan?

Not yet, not unless he suddenly and in trend-breaking fashion becomes funny. Until now, he has demonstrated a surly, disrespectful attitude and an old woman's chat; until this changes he is, in my book, a fucking stupid old cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Rick_B said:

Your abuse is becoming over the top. Chill or be chilled.

Amazing that Quincy is the one being threatened with a ban when most of the forum has gone full Tommy Robinson the last 48 hours.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, William T.D. Stickers said:

Amazing that Quincy is the one being threatened with a ban when most of the forum has gone full Tommy Robinson the last 48 hours.

Its always been Tommy Robinson, it just needed a true leader to consolidate it and lead it into battle. Fortunately the latest contender for the post of Reichsfuhrer is one of  the corners could have beens. 

12 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Its always been Tommy Robinson, it just needed a true leader to consolidate it and lead it into battle. Fortunately the latest contender for the post of Reichsfuhrer is one of  the corners could have beens. 

Name names.

5 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I'm going to go with judge, Snatch and Eddie for starters. Do you want a complete list or does that do for now? 

Feel free to point out any so called racist remarks I have said.

In fact quote them word for word.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
10 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I'm going to go with judge, Snatch and Eddie for starters. Do you want a complete list or does that do for now? 

Well you did say most of the forum. As there are currently 130 members, I'll accept 100 names to do it justice.

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This isn't looking good for our strangely PC friend billy cor-bin. I'd say his ringpiece flaps are heading south after the fisting he's taken/taking/about to take

He will find some thing to take out of context no doubt just to prove his point. As has been said already,if someone is not of the same opinion as himself they are racist/homophobic/Islamaphobic/bigoted cunts.