CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Australia barring UK citizens from standing for their parliament

Guest Lady Penelope

I always got on very well with Aussies, having hung out a lot in Bayswater and Earls Court in the eighties. With blokes we'd find common ground in our shared history of antagonism with the Poms, and as for the Sheilas, well, let's just say they make mink look like restrained and inhibited amateurs. Of course, they might be completely different on their home turf. 

On 26/11/2017 at 4:47 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

I would class INXS as a half decent band. Hutchence certainly lived the lifestyle, buckets of drugs and booze, corrupting an annoying, girl next door pop star, met his end in a blaze of narcotics and a chokewank, and I think we can all thank him for emotionally destroying that sanctimonious, self obsessed, fake altruist Geldof.

One fuckin' decent song does not make a half decent band, they're Aussies, they're cunts, end of!

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I always got on very well with Aussies, having hung out a lot in Bayswater and Earls Court in the eighties. With blokes we'd find common ground in our shared history of antagonism with the Poms, and as for the Sheilas, well, let's just say they make mink look like restrained and inhibited amateurs. Of course, they might be completely different on their home turf. 

From personal experience, business and social, the Aussies are generally a good lot. Having said that, you will probably find more culture in a pot of yoghurt. The toenail picking cunts.

8 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Er no actually i wouldn't waste my money on going on holiday to a place were the locals can barely hold their seething dislike of us and gang attack british backpackers who are on their own then said victim ends up in some shithole hospital and has to pay a 1000 dollar hospital bill. I've known australians by the way, they seem cool at first then after a while the passive aggressive anti-brit shit starts to seep out. 

I bet your the type that goes to Spain for two weeks every year wearing an English football shirt.

Guest judgetwi

Be grateful that you can still slag off Australia, take the piss out of Aussies and call them cunts without being accused of racism, fascism,  xenophobia and any other kind of made up bollocks.

Enjoy it while you can because some tinkerbell attention seeking wanker will soon discover “Australophobia” and be running for  a safe space to hide from you nasty people.

Once the politicians and their lawyer pals get hold of the idea you are well and truly fucked.

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Be grateful that you can still slag off Australia, take the piss out of Aussies and call them cunts without being accused of racism, fascism,  xenophobia and any other kind of made up bollocks.

Enjoy it while you can because some tinkerbell attention seeking wanker will soon discover “Australophobia” and be running for  a safe space to hide from you nasty people.

Once the politicians and their lawyer pals get hold of the idea you are well and truly fucked.

It doesn't work for France. We are despised and ridiculed by nearly every other country in the world. We accept it, and can happily screw you all with a clear conscience .

Tell your cunt May to stop fucking about, and send us the 50 billion. We have a big party planned in Paris.  Vivre.

Guest Lady Penelope
23 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

From personal experience, business and social, the Aussies are generally a good lot. Having said that, you will probably find more culture in a pot of yoghurt. The toenail picking cunts.

I note that you appear to live in the countryside .. I assume that like most of you countrymen you eat thrushes.

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fair point. Slagging off cunts is part of our culture and forms a significant part of the cynical and self deprecating sense of humour that both our nations share. And we love nothing more than someone returning fire. To call someone a pommy bastard is a sign of acceptance. If we don't talk to you, that is when you worry.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, southerncunt said:

Fair point. Slagging off cunts is part of our culture and forms a significant part of the cynical and self deprecating sense of humour that both our nations share. And we love nothing more than someone returning fire. To call someone a pommy bastard is a sign of acceptance. If we don't talk to you, that is when you worry.

Do you eat emu soup?

Guest Erroreptile404
On 11/29/2017 at 4:49 AM, southerncunt said:

What a load of shit

I apologise cobber i was probably a bit shit faced when i wrote that but there is news articles on the internet about british backpackers getting singled out and beaten up by gangs of 4+ australians purely for being british.

Guest Erroreptile404
On 11/29/2017 at 10:02 AM, Snatch said:

I bet your the type that goes to Spain for two weeks every year wearing an English football shirt.

Nah not really much of a football fan

I like Australia for one reason. It is 13,000 and something miles away which is as close to good old Blighty that any foreigner should be allowed.

God fucked up when he drew the map. He should have made all the world bigger with all Johnny Foreigners on the other side of it.

Guest Erroreptile404
5 minutes ago, Manky said:

I like Australia for one reason. It is 13,000 and something miles away which is as close to good old Blighty that any foreigner should be allowed.

God fucked up when he drew the map. He should have made all the world bigger with all Johnny Foreigners on the other side of it.

Hahahaha it's actually only 10'000 miles away i wish it was the yank cunts who were that far away instead of only 3'500 miles away, which is far too close to those cousin fucking retards.

1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Hahahaha it's actually only 10'000 miles away i wish it was the yank cunts that were that far away instead of only 3'500 miles away, which is far too close to those cousin fucking retards.

10,551 miles from London to Sidney but that is taking a short cut.

6 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Hahahaha it's actually only 10'000 miles away i wish it was the yank cunts who were that far away instead of only 3'500 miles away, which is far too close to those cousin fucking retards.

That's about right. Land of the free, home of the 14 year old girl, surprised as uncle Billy Bob sneaks into her room and gurgles, "you sure got a puurrty mouth".

• Like 1

On ‎30‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 8:27 AM, Witheredscrote said:

Tell your cunt May to stop fucking about, and send us the 50 billion. We have a big party planned in Paris.  Vivre.

There is a lot of noise that the UK will cough up this money. No-one outside the Brexit negotiation room knows if this true or not. But if this is the case then May will be under a lot of pressure to invoke the "No deal is better than a poor deal". I for one agree. We have more important things to spend on than keeping a discredited, inefficient and democratically corrupt bureaucracy afloat. With a "no deal" divorce (N. Ireland excepted as Eire is not allowed to make unilateral arrangements under EU law), the immigration issue will continue to improve. This in turn will provide a very short term ease on central services (eg NHS) but will effect the employment situation drastically in that it will increase wages for lower paid staff, kill off the gig economy and go some way to end the scourge of outsourcing. Naturally such benefits is highly inflationary so a bold Chancellor will need to offset the effects by a radical budget which reduces personal and corporate taxation.

23 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

There is a lot of noise that the UK will cough up this money. No-one outside the Brexit negotiation room knows if this true or not. But if this is the case then May will be under a lot of pressure to invoke the "No deal is better than a poor deal". I for one agree. We have more important things to spend on than keeping a discredited, inefficient and democratically corrupt bureaucracy afloat. With a "no deal" divorce (N. Ireland excepted as Eire is not allowed to make unilateral arrangements under EU law), the immigration issue will continue to improve. This in turn will provide a very short term ease on central services (eg NHS) but will effect the employment situation drastically in that it will increase wages for lower paid staff, kill off the gig economy and go some way to end the scourge of outsourcing. Naturally such benefits is highly inflationary so a bold Chancellor will need to offset the effects by a radical budget which reduces personal and corporate taxation.

Are you ill?

Guest luke swarm
27 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You of course realise that this is Mr Corbyns main political aims, This is also the thing banks such as such Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs fear most about a Labour Government, I always had you down as a rabid right winger, perhaps I was mistaken https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/30/jeremy-corbyn-morgan-stanley-labour-brexit

18 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

You of course realise that this is Mr Corbyns main political aims, This is also the thing banks such as such Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs fear most about a Labour Government, I always had you down as a rabid right winger, perhaps I was mistaken https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/30/jeremy-corbyn-morgan-stanley-labour-brexit

I am instinctively a One-Nation Tory. Normally, I do not hold much truck with governing party rebels, on this occasion I firmly believe the country has no business paying anything like £50 billion. From a business point of view I am not persuaded by the cost and logistical benefits of outsourcing especially at the customer delivery point.

10 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I am instinctively a One-Nation Tory. Normally, I do not hold much truck with governing party rebels, on this occasion I firmly believe the country has no business paying anything like £50 billion. From a business point of view I am not persuaded by the cost and logistical benefits of outsourcing especially at the customer delivery point.

Christ Roops,  you're on form today.  I wish I knew who your supplier is,  he doesn't 'cut' it much, does he.

Guest luke swarm
15 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nor really interested in how many billions the EU divorce is going to cost, in the end we will pay what ever they want to secure trading links and we know it, they have us over a barrel and intend to make us bleed.

Outsourcing, low pay and the gig economy is not a result of Europe, its a situation of our own making and inflicted with great vigour by Thatcher, Blair and the rest of our illustrious leaders. What makes you think leaving Europe will change this is unclear as I think it may actually may it worse. I have no trust in our Government as it serves them well to keep the situation as it is. People say they want to take back control but I fail to recognise who they wish to wrest control from, it certainly wont be from the feckless unprincipled politicians currently running the show.

It was a referendum on immigration, I wish people would just admit that was all it was about, bugger to do with economics as it makes little sense as everyone is now finding out.

Punkape is a cunt.   

11 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

..Outsourcing, low pay and the gig economy is not a result of Europe, its a situation of our own making and inflicted with great vigour by Thatcher, Blair and the rest of our illustrious leaders. What makes you think leaving Europe will change this is unclear as I think it may actually may it worse...

One of the effects of Brexit so far has been a drop in net immigration. With a hard Brexit that rate will increase. This will impact on the labour market. Employers need to fill vacancies and will draw out gig and outsourced employees with more attractive pay, better sick & holiday entitlements, pensions and most importantly job security.