CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prince Harry

Eddie

Meanwhile, the Duchess of Cornwall was today speaking at Stoke City FC stadium, where she was meeting over 200 pupils taking part in reading activities as part of her role as patron of the National Literacy Trust. A backward adult with learning difficulties, a Mr Ape of no fixed address, was arrested for loitering at the occasion....

lol.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi

The great wedding is to be held in Windsor Castle! So no posing on the steps of St. Paul’s? No carriage ride through the cheering flag waving throng? Shame. Still we don’t want the peaceful people having a crack at important people. That’s for the pleb scum like us. “Part of living in a big city” as Suckdick Khan reliably informs us. 

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Meanwhile, the Duchess of Cornwall was today speaking at Stoke City FC stadium, where she was meeting over 200 pupils taking part in reading activities as part of her role as patron of the National Literacy Trust. A backward adult with learning difficulties, a Mr Ape of no fixed address, was arrested for loitering at the occasion....

lol.

You fucking wanker.

19 minutes ago, Piston said:

This person is American, a commoner and an actress!!

So a mistress, not one's mrs?

(Neil would etc but I'm not sure)

landscape-1481795697-meghan-markle.jpg

I know she is a bit tanned on the outside but I would welcome the opportunity to test patch the pink bits inside

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Neil said:

I know she is a bit tanned on the outside but I would welcome the opportunity to test patch the pink bits inside

I think she has slightly higher standards than you, Neil.  

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The great wedding is to be held in Windsor Castle! So no posing on the steps of St. Paul’s? No carriage ride through the cheering flag waving throng? Shame. Still we don’t want the peaceful people having a crack at important people. That’s for the pleb scum like us. “Part of living in a big city” as Suckdick Khan reliably informs us. 

The Royal Family have said they will foot the bill for the whole thing hence it being not a normal Royal wedding. They have to scrimp and save like the rest of us.

So it is still taxpayers money and seeing as Harry's bird is worth $7 million or thereabouts maybe she could contribute a few bob. And she wants to take British citizenship,when she's married. Fucking freeloading Yank.

7 minutes ago, Snatch said:

The Royal Family have said they will foot the bill for the whole thing hence it being not a normal Royal wedding. They have to scrimp and save like the rest of us.

So it is still taxpayers money and seeing as Harry's bird is worth $7 million or thereabouts maybe she could contribute a few bob. And she wants to take British citizenship,when she's married. Fucking freeloading Yank.

They're changing guard at Buckingham Palace

Christopher Biggins went down on some bloke

Guest judgetwi

I give this marriage five years tops.  She’s a gold digger bitch.....wait until she finds out about the centuries old wife swapping culture of the British upper classes. Imagine waking up in the middle of the night and finding Randy Andy there with his winkle in his hand. Fuck that for a game of soldiers.

4 hours ago, Punkape said:

A backward adult with learning difficulties, a Mr Ape of no fixed address, was arrested for loitering at the occasion....

lol.

First name Punk.

Fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope
17 hours ago, Fatty said:

Audi R8 V10, not just any penis, I'll have you know

I once owned an Austin Maxi 1500 and crashed it through a garden fence and landed  on a cabbage patch, so you can all get fucked.